Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
We all fell for that one
I didn't! I told them all I wouldn't sign without my OH looking at the contracts. It may sound as if you're 'under the thumb' but it works. When you come to explain to the OH what they promised and examine the contracts, you see more clearly who has been spinning a line.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

3000 YEAH and no Bushy
Well done Somme! I just missed it! Hopefully the 3000 will bring you some good luck!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:21 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL! I wish they could persuade people to buy our houses as well as they seem to be able to persuade us to sign up.

What is it with the slip on shoes??? Must ask Bushey!
think they use them for quick get aways after we've signed before we change our minds sliccccccccccccck
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:24 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

I didn't! I told them all I wouldn't sign without my OH looking at the contracts. It may sound as if you're 'under the thumb' but it works. When you come to explain to the OH what they promised and examine the contracts, you see more clearly who has been spinning a line.
i signed and then asked hubby if the fee was ok not like me at
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
think they use them for quick get aways after we've signed before we change our minds sliccccccccccccck
PMSL! They scuttle back to their little Japanese sports cars, (red) - quickly hanging up their jacket on the hook at the back!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i signed and then asked hubby if the fee was ok not like me at
Thet're good at that!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

PMSL! They scuttle back to their little Japanese sports cars, (red) - quickly hanging up their jacket on the hook at the back!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:29 am
so far so good

glad to hear it, was starting to get a bit worried
things are ok with us, just plodding along, keeping really busy stops me thinking about the enourmousity of it all have you had your survey done yet?
She is having 2 done one structual which went really well The other morgage one next week

the chap who was here today, spent 45mins outside 30mins inside and another 10mins asking about changes to the property etc. he asked the questions i answered yes or no and he ticked the boxes, could have said anything and it wouldnt have mattered he believed me, are these surveys really worth the paper there written on
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She is having 2 done one structual which went really well The other morgage one next week

the chap who was here today, spent 45mins outside 30mins inside and another 10mins asking about changes to the property etc. he asked the questions i answered yes or no and he ticked the boxes, could have said anything and it wouldnt have mattered he believed me, are these surveys really worth the paper there written on

Never mind - at least you're not paying for him! LOL.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:44 am
so far so good

Never mind - at least you're not paying for him! LOL.
good point
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hope our surveyor is like this - if and when we ever get one! Couple from Wed ' loved the house just what they were after'.............but.......garden was too small
Agree with earlier posts that I reckon we have a couple of weeks to get buyers or we'll be waiting for the new year:curse:
Bummer but hey ho what do you do?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hope our surveyor is like this - if and when we ever get one! Couple from Wed ' loved the house just what they were after'.............but.......garden was too small
Agree with earlier posts that I reckon we have a couple of weeks to get buyers or we'll be waiting for the new year:curse:
Bummer but hey ho what do you do?
What a blow about the garden. At least you know what it was that didn't work for them. On the plus side, they may not find another house as nice with a bigger garden, so may come back! Fingers crossed.

Yup, I'm sure we just have a couple of weeks and then it's dead. Next week is half term here. Don't expect many over that time, then when they go back it's all Christmas orientated............

We have a viewing tomorrow - I just hope it's 'the one'. As otherwise, we're looking at the spring too.............
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

What a blow about the garden. At least you know what it was that didn't work for them. On the plus side, they may not find another house as nice with a bigger garden, so may come back! Fingers crossed.

Yup, I'm sure we just have a couple of weeks and then it's dead. Next week is half term here. Don't expect many over that time, then when they go back it's all Christmas orientated............

We have a viewing tomorrow - I just hope it's 'the one'. As otherwise, we're looking at the spring too.............
Yay - hope viewing goes well - fingers crossed!!! Yeah desperately DONT want to wait til next year though!!!:curse: Santa please please send me a house buyer in my Xmas stocking!!! Oh and send it now please
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Yay - hope viewing goes well - fingers crossed!!! Yeah desperately DONT want to wait til next year though!!!:curse: Santa please please send me a house buyer in my Xmas stocking!!! Oh and send it now please
Thanks!

I'm rooting for Santa to send you a buyer too! Not quite sure they'd fit in your stocking unless you have very big feet....................
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

QUOTE=Fly Away;5441101]Thanks!

I'm rooting for Santa to send you a buyer too! Not quite sure they'd fit in your stocking unless you have very big feet.................... :QUOTE]

I have as it happens..... you know what they say - big feet big****
Or is that nose?............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.