Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:16 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
think the ea is still laughing

still, will have to wait to see what the sellers have to say

willing to go to 120K
i would ignore the EA - we are definitely in a buyers market so stick to your guns
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone,

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all!

we had dropped off the front page again
i got all panicky for a moment there as i couldnt find the thread - but all is well again
That's frightening! Hope you have recovered from the shock.LOL

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Im up early frantically cleaning and getting the house spic and span for buyers coming to see house tonight. Here is question for you. we have a viewing tonight who is in a chain of 2. We have a rental investment company coming monday. If the investment offer us say 90k and the couple the asking price 95k, which would you take? the investment company will complete in 2WEEKS ! is it worth loosing the 5k ?

Amanda
That's a hard one. Work out how much mortgage you would save and how much interest you would get on the equity in the bank, othr savings like Council tax etc. If this comes close to £5K then It's worth the drop. If you need to sell quickly, then that's worth the drop too. Plus, if the co are unreliable you only lose 2 weeks - not endless weeks. In the end it's up to what you think will suit you best.

waiting for the ea to open, then will see what happens

wish us luck

Good Luck!!

Originally Posted by somme
Morning everyone.
Originally Posted by Reedy
Morning honey,

How you feeling today?

Lau x
Morning Somme and Lau.

How are you feeling today Somme?

think the ea is still laughing

still, will have to wait to see what the sellers have to say

willing to go to 120K
It's a buyers market as Tiggs said. You never know...

Originally Posted by estherg
Thanks guys for your help!!, GOD I thought at the time the visa was bad now I know it was a breeze. Hope you all get a buyer, and to everyone who has one , hope it goes well. I am not sure whats going to happen but I am not giving up.
That's the spirit - keep going!! There must be an end to this!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hi, not too bad this morning only cried a few times since getting up, have to keep reminding myself it is the best thing for him, just miss him so much and the house seems so very empty. Contentrating what I have to do for Oz, keeping myself busy.

Thanks everyone

It will get better I am sure
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, not too bad this morning only cried a few times since getting up, have to keep reminding myself it is the best thing for him, just miss him so much and the house seems so very empty. Contentrating what I have to do for Oz, keeping myself busy.

Thanks everyone

You're doing great Somme!

I really admire your strength to put the best interests of your dog first. I hope it gets a bit easier soon.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away

I really admire your strength to put the best interests of your dog first. I hope it gets a bit easier soon.
Thanks, really hope I am doing the best thing
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, really hope I am doing the best thing
You have tried to do what is best. How can that be the wrong thing? Try to focus on the fact that you won't be worried sick during a flight and quarantine. You would wondering if you had made the right decision the whole time then too. This way you know for sure that your dog is safe and well. From what you said, she isn't the sort of dog who would cope well with this sort of thing. I know how hard it is though.

Sending lots of positive thoughts.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone

There is a good list on Britvics for what to do when you arrive - things I never would've thought of like registering with the ambulance authority

Lau x
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There is a good list on Britvics for what to do when you arrive - things I never would've thought of like registering with the ambulance authority

Lau x
Yes, I think you have to pay for ambulance transport unless you have ambulance insurance - but it isn't country wide, you have to do it in your own state. Guess you have to take out holiday cover if you leave the state??
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I think you have to pay for ambulance transport unless you have ambulance insurance - but it isn't country wide, you have to do it in your own state. Guess you have to take out holiday cover if you leave the state??
Will find out soon enough no doubt
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Will find out soon enough no doubt
i was just saying this morning that even though i have been researching our move for OVER two years () there are loads if things that i know i dont yet know - not to mention all the things that i dont know that I dont know ... if you see what i mean
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i was just saying this morning that even though i have been researching our move for OVER two years () there are loads if things that i know i dont yet know - not to mention all the things that i dont know that I dont know ... if you see what i mean
That's the worrying bit! You only find out what you don't know when it becomes a problem!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:07 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone

afternoon all, god i'm really becoming quite crap at keeping up with you all
but i have got an excuse, trying to get things together ( including myself).
somme hope youre feeling better today. know exactly how you feel, about 5yrs ago i had to give my 10yr doggy away, cried for days, only had to look at his collar etc and i'd bawl, in fact found a old photo of him the other day and still makes me sad i phoned the rehoming centre everyday for 2 weeks and it did help a bit knowing that he was ok. i know he went to a home that could give him more attention than i could with 1 toddler and another on the way.
hows everyone else on this crap weather day
Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by want2bthere
afternoon all, god i'm really becoming quite crap at keeping up with you all
but i have got an excuse, trying to get things together ( including myself).
somme hope youre feeling better today. know exactly how you feel, about 5yrs ago i had to give my 10yr doggy away, cried for days, only had to look at his collar etc and i'd bawl, in fact found a old photo of him the other day and still makes me sad i phoned the rehoming centre everyday for 2 weeks and it did help a bit knowing that he was ok. i know he went to a home that could give him more attention than i could with 1 toddler and another on the way.
hows everyone else on this crap weather day
It has been the most awful experiance I have ever had, crying on and off all today but not as much as yesterday, I thought my heart was going to break.
Today just keep thinking how much better it is for him. He was such a good and obiedient dog and I miss him.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond repute

I really admire your strength to put the best interests of your dog first.

I am not sure how you reach that conclusion! Sorry but that's how I see it.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf42
I am not sure how you reach that conclusion! Sorry but that's how I see it.
Go and annoy someone else :curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.