Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:50 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Yeah I am but I have already booked a date with your wife! She is the better half eh?

depends what at
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Its the waiting that kills isnt it. I have my fingers tightly crossed for you.
Thanks !!

Well other investor has been round to was only here for 5 mins, had a quick scout around and said he needs to do some research to see if house is worth what we have it up for then he will let me know.

Im not having good vibes about either of them for some reason I feel ill !!

What will be will be eh !

A x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Thats so sweet !! My mam said she used to have margarine lids full of filler and beads lol !!!
Im just sitting waiting for my lady and her mum to come back, when people see things in the daylight its a whooolld different story

A x
Sounds very promising!! When we bought this house, we couldn't figure out how to get a separte home office in downstairs, but we really wanted it, so we thought of a solution. Never got round to it, but if you really want a house, you just go for it!

When's the guy from the company coming? Hope he likes it too - he won't be bothered by the staircase!

Fingers crossed for you!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks !!

Well other investor has been round to was only here for 5 mins, had a quick scout around and said he needs to do some research to see if house is worth what we have it up for then he will let me know.

A x
Oh dear, just read your post - which you must have been posting at the same time as mine.

You have to take what the co say with a pinch of salt. They will try to knock you down. If I were you, I would ask your EA what the going rent on the house is. Then work out what the interest is on a 80% loan on your house. If the rent is higher than the interest, the co will be interested, mark my words. If they try to knock you down, you can then quote these figures.

Fingers crossed again!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:57 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
how you doin ;-)
are you coming to adelaide???

o O (hey if the wife is spreading it around i may as well be welcoming )
oi you are you flirting again?!
this is what happends when i let you out on your own

Yeah I am but I have already booked a date with your wife! She is the better half eh?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

depends what at
Tiggs, I think you'd better get back on here. Your OH is saying he's better than you at things! Can't be true.

Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

Men - can't be trusted!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:00 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Reet

Buyers been round, gave nowt away at all !! asked a couple more questiions and talked about the stairs how the dog would kill herslf on them as they are open plan, they then come up with a solution.

Just have to sit here like a lemon and wait and see.

Amanda x
coming up with solutions sounds promising - fingers crossed for you!

Thanks !!

A x
that on the other hand doesnt sound as promising. I am betting on any offer they make being low
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:01 am
Account Closed

I am not out

So when I get to Adelaide I have my wife the cute redhead babe and Gonnago the sexy blonde .... FlyAway are you a cute brunette to complete the set ???

I am so dead
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:01 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Tiggs, I think you'd better get back on here. Your OH is saying he's better than you at things! Can't be true.

he IS better at some things ... catching spiders, reaching things on high shelves ... you know the usual bloke type stuff
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:02 am
sneaking a peek ...

Men - can't be trusted!
honestly cant take him anywhere!!!
he went to the supermarket once and came back with some womans phone number
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:05 am
sneaking a peek ...

I am not out

So when I get to Adelaide I have my wife the cute redhead babe and Gonnago the sexy blonde .... FlyAway are you a cute brunette to complete the set ???

I am so dead
pmsl
you do realise the locks are going to be changed before you get home dont you!!
Account Closed

Men - can't be trusted!

we can be trusted...

...it just depends on what you trust us to do
Account Closed

pmsl
you do realise the locks are going to be changed before you get home dont you!!
who has the tickets to adelaide
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL, I love a good marital - so long as it's not my own!

I am not out

I am so dead
Sorry I'm another blonde! Although my hairdresser would tell you another story........................

he IS better at some things ... catching spiders, reaching things on high shelves ... you know the usual bloke type stuff
That's true, but you could ask a neighbour to do those things too..........

honestly cant take him anywhere!!!
he went to the supermarket once and came back with some womans phone number
PMSL. My OH once went out on a works do and one of his colleagues spent all nnight telling him how terrible her marriage was and how lonely she was. The silly sop came home and told me. He didn't believe me when I said she was trying to pull him.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.