Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

So you want good service??

Man phoned 12.30 for valuation

Valued at 2.00

Instructed at 2.30

Photo done, already on net, board ordered, 2.45

viewing booked, 3.00

Sold 3.07

If we did estate agency then our estate agency would be the best estate agency in the world!

Bushy the EA.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!!! congratulations on your offer wannabethere
Whooo hoooo for a speedy sale - we should HOPEFULLY be on the same timescale with our sales

Apologies to everyone else! I have had to skp pages and pages - dont you lot have jobs to go to, kids toplay with or houses to clean or summing
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
yeah i found you cant do a direct flight to canberra - seems bizarre that you cant do a direct international flight to a country's capital city!

i have rellies in melbourne so we were thinking of flying there for a couple of days and then motoring up to canberra ... plus i still have to decide where to fly the dog to and how we get her the rest of the way

well at least if you stink of garlic nothing is going to disturb you from getting a good nights sleep
No direct flights to Canberra - good innit! The airport is smaller than Newcastle's (about same size as Southampton) - dont forget Canbo's population is only 360K... I think u can do direct to NZ-Canberra flights but thats it.

Melbourne -> Canberra drive is good; boring but good

But i dont want a good nights sleep i want <Removed by BE Moderator>

want2bthere - take it take it take, throw in an extra room if u have to but pleeeeease i want to tell P some good news from WPHS!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i have to apologise because i've just skipped 4 pages of this thread to tell you WE GOT AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:
actually we got 2 offers
no 1 offer. the couple who came on sunday from london have offered £5k under asking price, i'm happy with that but hubby has asked for £2k more as we were asking for offers in access of price. but they've got to get a £50k mortgage to finance move and going to bank tomorrow. they've sold to FTB in rented so really small chain

no 2: lady who viewed ages ago and offered really low, and we rejected it she went of and found somewhere else, buts thats all gone wrong so she come back to us and offered £20k under. EA told her we've had better offers so she needs to sort out her finances.

i cant sit still
YAY another whinging Pom wins the day congratulations
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Only joking.....

Originally Posted by Bushman

Valued at 2.00

Instructed at 2.30

viewing booked, 3.00

Sold 3.07

If we did estate agency then our estate agency would be the best estate agency in the world!

Bushy the EA.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Valued at 2.00

Instructed at 2.30

viewing booked, 3.00

Sold 3.07

Bushy the EA.
Please move to Bolton and market my house BUSHY PRETTY PLEASE
Just about to submit and saw your new post:curse:
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sloane46
I have ELBILLUG tattooed on my head for when I look in the mirror
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Has happened some times, believe me!

Originally Posted by sloane46
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by daunted
Yay!!!! congratulations on your offer wannabethere
Whooo hoooo for a speedy sale - we should HOPEFULLY be on the same timescale with our sales

Apologies to everyone else! I have had to skp pages and pages - dont you lot have jobs to go to, kids toplay with or houses to clean or summing
Did i miss something!?!?!? You finally selling too? Yeeehar! Lets have those 'WEVE COMPLETED!!!!' posts up...
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats how quick we work though! As soon as we're instructed it's straight on the net, board up within 24 hours (they have to let the neighbours know) and in the paper that week. Thats what you pay us for. It's ashame all agents don't do the same.

Bushy the EA.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Valued at 2.00

Instructed at 2.30

viewing booked, 3.00

Sold 3.07

Bushy the EA.
£4000 Bill sent 3.09

Sorry Bushey, it was too easy! Below the belt i know, but cheap shots cant be missed. (k sent to make up)
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Love it dude!

Originally Posted by walkermat
£4000 Bill sent 3.09

Sorry Bushey, it was too easy! Below the belt i know, but cheap shots cant be missed. (k sent to make up)
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Did i miss something!?!?!? You finally selling too? Yeeehar! Lets have those 'WEVE COMPLETED!!!!' posts up...

YAY agreed a price last friday. People are in rented. He paid for his survey. I have hand delivered all the completed paper work back to solicitors. he coming round on saturday to measure up for something or other. hoping to complete around 15th November if not before Just keep everything crossed. Oh and stop putting naughty words on the forum that have to be removed by the mods
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Naughty Matt - Smack bum bum!

No direct flights to Canberra - good innit! The airport is smaller than Newcastle's (about same size as Southampton) - dont forget Canbo's population is only 360K... I think u can do direct to NZ-Canberra flights but thats it.

Melbourne -> Canberra drive is good; boring but good

But i dont want a good nights sleep i want <Removed by BE Moderator>

want2bthere - take it take it take, throw in an extra room if u have to but pleeeeease i want to tell P some good news from WPHS!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Everyone seems to be having a RIPPER of a day!

Slim Dusty - R.I.P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.