Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:33 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

i have to apologise because i've just skipped 4 pages of this thread to tell you WE GOT AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:
actually we got 2 offers
no 1 offer. the couple who came on sunday from london have offered £5k under asking price, i'm happy with that but hubby has asked for £2k more as we were asking for offers in access of price. but they've got to get a £50k mortgage to finance move and going to bank tomorrow. they've sold to FTB in rented so really small chain

no 2: lady who viewed ages ago and offered really low, and we rejected it she went of and found somewhere else, buts thats all gone wrong so she come back to us and offered £20k under. EA told her we've had better offers so she needs to sort out her finances.

i cant sit still
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i have to apologise because i've just skipped 4 pages of this thread to tell you WE GOT AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:
actually we got 2 offers
no 1 offer. the couple who came on sunday from london have offered £5k under asking price, i'm happy with that but hubby has asked for £2k more as we were asking for offers in access of price. but they've got to get a £50k mortgage to finance move and going to bank tomorrow. they've sold to FTB in rented so really small chain

no 2: lady who viewed ages ago and offered really low, and we rejected it she went of and found somewhere else, buts thats all gone wrong so she come back to us and offered £20k under. EA told her we've had better offers so she needs to sort out her finances.

i cant sit still
Fan bloody Tastic, I'm jumping up n down for you as well.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:36 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

actually we got 2 offers

i cant sit still

go for the London one. They look like they need the house more!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news! Hope you snatched their hands off!

P.S I can stretch the thread too!!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
go for the London one. They look like they need the house more!
You saying something about us London girls
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:40 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christina225
You saying something about us London girls
no love!

just looks as though the other one is messing them around! Thats all! I can't insult london girls, mum was from Barnet! Dad was from somewhere begining with E, can't remember it now!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

actually we got 2 offers

i cant sit still
congratulations!
for goodness sake stop messing about for the sake of £2k and accept the offer!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
no love!

just looks as though the other one is messing them around! Thats all! I can't insult london girls, mum was from Barnet! Dad was from somewhere begining with E, can't remember it now!
I was only teasing, right off to do the school run, want to hear about more offers when I get back ok.
X
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:57 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

thanks guys, ok update, EA just called back and yes they give us the extra £2k, just have to leave our really expensive cooker but what the hell we werent planning on taking it with us everyone wants to move asap so could go through in 6-8 weeks.
so question is, we have validation trip boooked 18th nov, any ideas
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

actually we got 2 offers

i cant sit still

Congratulations

i think we've had a stroke of luck since joining this thread earlier on - we've got a viewer!!!
Not had one for ages, been trying to change the photograph that's used on rightmove and thought they were calling me about that - shocked...viewer!!!
best get cleaning!

Sam x
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Take the offer, take the offer, take the offer!!!! Shit I'm too late............WELL DONE

actually we got 2 offers

i cant sit still
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:00 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by christina225
I was only teasing, right off to do the school run, want to hear about more offers when I get back ok.
X
oh christ is that the time, i've got to go and pick one little from school be back soon
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys, ok update, EA just called back and yes they give us the extra £2k, just have to leave our really expensive cooker but what the hell we werent planning on taking it with us everyone wants to move asap so could go through in 6-8 weeks.
so question is, we have validation trip boooked 18th nov, any ideas

so you have return flights?
can you change them to open returns to use in the future and tryt to get tied up before that date?
it would be a shame to spend all that money on flights in such a short time scale!!

Sam x
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:02 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by sammyg
so you have return flights?
can you change them to open returns to use in the future and tryt to get tied up before that date?
it would be a shame to spend all that money on flights in such a short time scale!!

Sam x

yep coming home on 12th dec, we have to validate by 8th dec.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

yep coming home on 12th dec, we have to validate by 8th dec.
if you do tie the house up by your validation trip you could, just, not use the return flight. It might work out to be less expensive than returning and booking again as the flights are sooo expensive in Dec arn't they?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.