Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Bushman
Everyone seems to be having a RIPPER of a day!

Slim Dusty - R.I.P
well Slim Dusty doesnt seem to have!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
thanks guys, ok update, EA just called back and yes they give us the extra £2k, just have to leave our really expensive cooker but what the hell we werent planning on taking it with us everyone wants to move asap so could go through in 6-8 weeks.
so question is, we have validation trip boooked 18th nov, any ideas
yay!

realisticly i dont see how you could be sorted with the house sale that soon - and personally i wouldnt be banking on it

you could leave the sale in the hands of someone else to complete?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:42 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
Naughty Matt - Smack bum bum!
maybe that is what he wanted?!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:44 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
no love!

just looks as though the other one is messing them around! Thats all! I can't insult london girls, mum was from Barnet! Dad was from somewhere begining with E, can't remember it now!
ENFIELD!! told you I would remember it!

Sorry

as you were...............
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Bonzer!!! Well stoked guys, keep it up!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

Sorry

lol
bet that has been bugging you all day
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
lol
bet that has been bugging you all day
YEP!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:49 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sammyg

Congratulations

i think we've had a stroke of luck since joining this thread earlier on - we've got a viewer!!!
Not had one for ages, been trying to change the photograph that's used on rightmove and thought they were calling me about that - shocked...viewer!!!
best get cleaning!

Sam x
at least you've got a viewer, its a good start

Originally Posted by sammyg
if you do tie the house up by your validation trip you could, just, not use the return flight. It might work out to be less expensive than returning and booking again as the flights are sooo expensive in Dec arn't they?
and also flights are a bit thin on ground in dec so probably best to stick with what we've got
Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
yay!

realisticly i dont see how you could be sorted with the house sale that soon - and personally i wouldnt be banking on it

you could leave the sale in the hands of someone else to complete?
not sure i could trust any of my family members to read the small print
not sure what we'll do, have to chat with steve when he gets home
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:50 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Sorry

hey my buyers are from ENFIELD!!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:50 am

hey my buyers are from ENFIELD!!!
FREEKY!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

woohoo...... A Slim Dusty fan, Ripper!

Originally Posted by daunted
well Slim Dusty doesnt seem to have!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Smile Re: Whinging Pom House seller

God, have just read through about 20 pages!!! Agree with daunted how do you lot get anything done????

Am working nights this week so just dragged myself out of bed about an hr ago to pick up daughter from school.

Had our first viewing yesterday, a couple. They loved it, but they have a house to sell first and only been on market a week, but they have had a 2nd viewing. Have had another call this morning (woke me up ), viewer wanted to come round about 1pm, said i would still be in bed. 7 is the only time could do as kids activities etc. He called back and they coming at 7.
So still tidy from yesterday so not much cleaning to do hurray
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:55 am

Originally Posted by spaceys
God, have just read through about 20 pages!!! Agree with daunted how do you lot get anything done????

Am working nights this week so just dragged myself out of bed about an hr ago to pick up daughter from school.

Had our first viewing yesterday, a couple. They loved it, but they have a house to sell first and only been on market a week, but they have had a 2nd viewing. Have had another call this morning (woke me up ), viewer wanted to come round about 1pm, said i would still be in bed. 7 is the only time could do as kids activities etc. He called back and they coming at 7.
So still tidy from yesterday so not much cleaning to do hurray
good luck
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys, ok update, EA just called back and yes they give us the extra £2k, just have to leave our really expensive cooker but what the hell we werent planning on taking it with us everyone wants to move asap so could go through in 6-8 weeks.
so question is, we have validation trip boooked 18th nov, any ideas

Go on the trip and don't come back!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:57 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by daunted
Whooo hoooo for a speedy sale - we should HOPEFULLY be on the same timescale with our sales

Apologies to everyone else! I have had to skp pages and pages - dont you lot have jobs to go to, kids toplay with or houses to clean or summing

thats great news that your sale is plodding along
children..............oh thats what they are:
im laying all blame of any child neglect on this thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.