Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
just to say good luck everyone this week. karma will be sent to all who need it.
Well so far nothing is happening, telephoned estate agent he said they are very quite, he doesn't expect it will pick up till next summer.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:45 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somme
Well so far nothing is happening, telephoned estate agent he said they are very quite, he doesn't expect it will pick up till next summer.
twit should have told you that earlier.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:51 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i thought they were all saying the spring
how can they tell what the market is going to be like in 9 months time?!
if they could really do that why are they working in an EA?!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i thought they were all saying the spring
how can they tell what the market is going to be like in 9 months time?!
if they could really do that why are they working in an EA?!
Apparantly they have advisers who predict the market, they knew this slump was coming early last spring :curse:
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:02 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Apparantly they have advisers who predict the market, they knew this slump was coming early last spring :curse:
wish i had known that last spring - i would have sold earlier
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

True - we knew there was a slump coming so put the house on the market early. It didn't help though. No viewings this week! :curse:

Although the man who rang, to say he was ringing to say, he would be ringing to book an appointment, but didn't know when that would be, has phoned back to ask the price of the house. He has been told once already on the phone and again on the details................... Maybe he's hoping the price will come down....

Well, have done school run and French, onwards and upwards to violin and piano practice.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

wish i had known that last spring - i would have sold earlier
I would have put my house on the market then too, idiots
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to say Hiya Bushey - where've you been?? I thought you'd been offered a job on the GC and hightailed it out of here!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:10 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Forgot to say Hiya Bushey - where've you been?? I thought you'd been offered a job on the GC and hightailed it out of here!
i was going to suggest that bushy needed to go back a couple of pages to see when we were talking about him but then i realised we are on about 200 posts since then - so he is probably wise to give it a miss
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Hi all,

Just been having a read through. Thats a bit crap for you Somme but sure something will turn up.

Well this is our plan. We are going in March whether house sells or not. Worse case scenario, leave a years mortgage in bank say £6500 and then can leave the house on market and empty.

I would rather do that than have to drop 10k
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i was going to suggest that bushy needed to go back a couple of pages to see when we were talking about him but then i realised we are on about 200 posts since then - so he is probably wise to give it a miss
LOL. I bet his ears were burning!!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:15 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by spaceys
Hi all,

Just been having a read through. Thats a bit crap for you Somme but sure something will turn up.

Well this is our plan. We are going in March whether house sells or not. Worse case scenario, leave a years mortgage in bank say £6500 and then can leave the house on market and empty.

that is ok if you have the £6500 to leave behind
unfortuntately we dont
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Been busy all day. Just taking 5 mins now. Ahhhhh......
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:17 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Bushman
Ahhhhh......
is that your ears burning?!

glad you have been busy - hopefully that means all our EAs have been busy too!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spaceys
Hi all,

Sounds like a good plan! I reckon we could do the same if pushed. Not a nice thought leaving the house empty though. We would probably get tenants.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.