Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well planned! OH was 33 and we had a girl - see it works!
Don't forget I have 2 girls too - he was 21 when I conceived Lyd and 25 on Kat....

L xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Don't forget I have 2 girls too - he was 21 when I conceived Lyd and 25 on Kat....

L xx
It starts off 50/50 and then changes as the man gets older. Not sure what they mean by older though??

I come from a long line of female only families - Gran was one of 7 sisters. So I don't think there is any chance of me ever having a boy. Some women can't carry boys - they miscarry when the sex of the baby changes to a boy. We might have this in our family???
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to have an early night tonight!!!

I have been staying up too late recently and I am absolutely cream crackered....

So I am going to retire from here now but no doubt will catch you on here tomorrow some time....

Have a good one.

Lau x
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I have been staying up too late recently and I am absolutely cream crackered....

So I am going to retire from here now but no doubt will catch you on here tomorrow some time....

Have a good one.

Lau x
Night Lau, speak soon.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:22 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

evening folks how are you all, sorry havent had time to catch on on posts
done soooooooo much in last 2 days booked taxi to airport for the 1st, booked removals, cancelled all dd, phone literally everyone in my paperwork draw! got more suitcases today, steves finished work now so hes got to get started on cleaning all his tools but at least it'll keep him out of me hair. spoke with my buyer today who has spoken with his buyers sol who doesnt think they'll be ready for 28th but hopefully they'll get it sorted as everyone in chain has booked stuff for this day.
so proud of my 6yr old he's managed to get level 1, 2 and 5 metre swimming badges in the space of 2 weeks and i havent even been a little bit pushy
oh and im of to hairdresses on friday.............fancy a change
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
evening folks how are you all, sorry havent had time to catch on on posts
done soooooooo much in last 2 days: booked taxi to airport for the 1st:, booked removals, cancelled all dd, phone literally everyone in my paperwork draw! got more suitcases today, steves finished work now so hes got to get started on cleaning all his tools but at least it'll keep him out of me hair. spoke with my buyer today who has spoken with his buyers sol who doesnt think they'll be ready for 28th but hopefully they'll get it sorted as everyone in chain has booked stuff for this day.
so proud of my 6yr old he's managed to get level 1, 2 and 5 metre swimming badges in the space of 2 weeks and i havent even been a little bit pushy
oh and im of to hairdresses on friday.............fancy a change
No wonder you haven't got time to read the thread! Sounds like you are on top of everything! I have been shutting down unused bank and credit card accounts in preparation, but it must be awful at the end!

Your 6yr old's doing well at swimming. Now he's mastered the basics, he'll be well away in Oz. Could have a champion on your hands there!

What do you fancy doing to your hair?? Anything drastic?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

So it won't be goodbye for a couple of weeks then? That's good! Hope you've got internet access in your holiday let!

Before everyone leaves the thread, we should do a 'year book' You know, list who is most likely to do what.

I think Daunted is the one most likely to marry an Aussie!

I can go along with that - but please make him tall dark handsome and rich
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
OK. I think Daunted is most likely to marry a tall, dark, handsome and rich Aussie!!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

OK. I think Daunted is most likely to marry a tall, dark, handsome and rich Aussie!!
and i predict you lot all dressed to the nines drinking all the free beer
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and i predict you lot all dressed to the nines drinking all the free beer
Only beer - champagne for us lot if he's rich!

How are you doing? You sound very upbeat!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

can he get me pregnant before you marry him!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Only beer - champagne for us lot if he's rich!

How are you doing? You sound very upbeat!
Yes of course, champagne how silly of me to forget Please accept my apologies.
Upbeat? yeah i am!! Im just dead excited and psyched up ready to go Probably hit me like a tonne of bricks once on the plane but for now I am loving the feeling
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gonnago
yeah i dont see why not!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:32 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

evening!
well that is the car listed on autotrader - just hope someone buys it now!

(Me neither - far too old and infirm...)

You're the one most likely to win Aussie Business Woman of the Year.
nah i discovered long ago that i dont have the drive/determination (or possibly the attention span ) to be a high achiever business woman - my businesses will only ever be hobbies.

That's not mean - just getting him in the habit of eating at the table.

I never had this problem, so can't advise. Although, i did stick to a strict food time routine. If the food wasn't eaten it was thrown in the bin and no more food was given until the next meal time.
dont have the problem with the eldest or the youngest - just the middle child.
He ate quite a bit (quite quickly!) once he realised that everyone else was not going to wait for him!

Actually, I know 2 women who had a baby after their OH had the snip...................... The op healed up! Cue huge rows and paternity tests and very red faced Drs!
dont even joke about it

Originally Posted by somme
Wonder if any of us will come back in the first year?
nope not us - i can guarantee it (we cant afford to come back )

baby!!! I WANNA BOY!!!!
you can have mine - all three

Have a good one

Lau x
nite

she said tall dark and handsome - she didnt mention how old he was

phew caught up at last!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes of course, champagne how silly of me to forget Please accept my apologies.
Upbeat? yeah i am!! Im just dead excited and psyched up ready to go Probably hit me like a tonne of bricks once on the plane but for now I am loving the feeling
That's good. I'm sure the feeling will be with you for a while. Take the opportunity to relax on the plane!!

yeah i dont see why not!
PMSL. I predict you are the one most likely to set up a fertility clinic!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.