Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
lol , just talking to you in the Far East .

you good ?
I just told you to go eat lunch!!!!

Yeah I am in really good spirits - about time too hey????

How's about you???

Did you decide on a tat after?

Lau x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:05 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
I just told you to go eat lunch!!!!

Yeah I am in really good spirits - about time too hey????

How's about you???

Did you decide on a tat after?

Lau x
Hi , yes i'm off to eat .

am good , back at work after two weeks off ....... but i have tomorrow off . YAY

Theres pics on my FB page , had 1st session & next session is friday
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

am good , back at work after two weeks off ....... but i have tomorrow off . YAY

Will go have a looksee while you has lunch!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Will go have a looksee while you has lunch!!!!
okey dokey

ttfn
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

okey dokey

ttfn
All I can say is ouch - was gonna say it was big but might be misconstrued on here!!!

What colours are you having?

Lau x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:12 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations D2

Well we had some news last night buyers have got a mortgage product to apply for they qualify and everything so we will have to see how things go.

Fingers crossed its not the Abbey
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I know - we put ours on almost a year ago and have had 2 sales fall through. Now we are just hoping to sell for what we paid for the damn thing 3 years ago. We still haven't got our visa but recognise that we need to sell asap in this market. Glad we didn't wait until now to put it on really as it could be even longer than we have already waited....
Hi There everyone

Havnet been on for a while but have been trying to keep up to date with you all.

Ours has gone up under the new agents as of today!! Hopefully we will hve more luck - I have a more positive feeling with her - maybe just being foolishly optimistic but hey ho!!

Have dropped £50K from the original valualtion so peed off but what can you do - i am just trying to look at it as we havent LOST money, we have just had some pillock(or two pillocks) who decided our house was worth more that it actually was in todays market!!!

Now Spring is coming its at least a nice time to be at home, the winter was just awful and our heating bills have been scary!! We are on LPG so you can imagine!!!

At least some of us are now moving forwards - Fly, hope your ok with the situation, I have a feeling we may have to drop further - not sure how low we will go to be honest, but friends of ours on Gold Coast have said that the market is slowed right down over there too, so fingers crossed we will get a bargain over there!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:18 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

All I can say is ouch - was gonna say it was big but might be misconstrued on here!!!

Lau x
similier to pic 3

yes it hurt
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

similier to pic 3

yes it hurt
It looks like it too!!! I am such a wimp I wouldn't contemplate having a tat you know.....My eyes are watering jsut thinking about it!

Lau x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flutterby
Think that you have done the right thing flyaway. Can't believe that visas are taking so long at the moment!
Thanks flutterby - let's hope so.

Ouch too!! Much braver than me!

Lau x
Hi Lau, PMSL, shouldn't think it is that big....

Originally Posted by wardy2
Congratulations D2:th:

Well we had some news last night buyers have got a mortgage product to apply for they qualify and everything so we will have to see how things go.

Fingers crossed its not the Abbey
Fingers crossed for you Kaye. I hope it isn't the scabby Abbey (That's what they are known as in the industry as they are so crap!)

Originally Posted by johull
Hi There everyone

Havnet been on for a while but have been trying to keep up to date with you all.

Ours has gone up under the new agents as of today!! Hopefully we will hve more luck - I have a more positive feeling with her - maybe just being foolishly optimistic but hey ho!!

Have dropped £50K from the original valualtion so peed off but what can you do - i am just trying to look at it as we havent LOST money, we have just had some pillock(or two pillocks) who decided our house was worth more that it actually was in todays market!!!

Now Spring is coming its at least a nice time to be at home, the winter was just awful and our heating bills have been scary!! We are on LPG so you can imagine!!!

At least some of us are now moving forwards - Fly, hope your ok with the situation, I have a feeling we may have to drop further - not sure how low we will go to be honest, but friends of ours on Gold Coast have said that the market is slowed right down over there too, so fingers crossed we will get a bargain over there! :
Hi Jo, it's SO depressing isn't it? We have started to lose real money now. Offer was under what we paid for the house 3 years ago. Don't know whether just to grit our teeth and take it and move on... We lived through the 90s and negative equity etc, so we know how bad it can get. As you say, prices may go down in Oz too....

Wishing you all the luck in the World.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:47 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi Lau, PMSL, shouldn't think it is that big....

Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:47 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

My eyes are watering jsut thinking about it!

Lau x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:49 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

hiya
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hiya
Hiya Ic. Where did you disappear to last night? Left the bus unattended and everything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.