Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:38 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Everything crossed for you Fly. Hope you come on here tomorrow with good news.

We have another viewing Thursday its from the EA we want to get rid of. Just as I'v had enough of them they start sending people round. The guy coming Thursday was sitting outside my house when he called the agent which is a bugger as we were at Tennis and my house is tidy could of got him done and out the way. The cheecky agent started to tell me he talked the bloke into booking to see mine silly bugger had forgot he had just told me he drove past and saw the sign EA's just cant help telling lie's.
Hi Tina - that is good news, at least he is doing something now and that you have more interest. I hope this is the one
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
I don't want to say this but I think that we are probably priced right to sell now. Our first price was likely in a good market.

Let's hope you don't have to reduce any more. It's just too hard.

Good that there is some positive news out there too, shame it isn't going to happen now though.

I hope this is the one Nic, it was on the house wasn't it? We are not going to drop anymore unless on an offer because we are already way under the other houses on this road. Am keeping fingers crossed for 2nd viewing for you.

Nicky xx
Thanks Nicky - yes it was the house. We are so far under the other houses on our road now it's silly.... (Next door is on for £1.6million!) We didn't have any interest before and I'm guessing the others still don't... just had to try something.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Everything crossed for you Fly. Hope you come on here tomorrow with good news.

Thanks hun - me too!

We have another viewing Thursday its from the EA we want to get rid of. Just as I'v had enough of them they start sending people round. The guy coming Thursday was sitting outside my house when he called the agent which is a bugger as we were at Tennis and my house is tidy could of got him done and out the way. The cheecky agent started to tell me he talked the bloke into booking to see mine silly bugger had forgot he had just told me he drove past and saw the sign EA's just cant help telling lie's.
Cheeky gits, but at least you have a viewer - which is good news. It means that you have hope - which is what we all need.

Fingers crossed for this one.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi peeps , Good luck Tina , sounds positive & at least their are still trying ..

frustrating isn't it Fly , house near us , same lay out less conservatory & smaller gardens & over looked is on at a price we was ... & we had nothing , now we are 5k cheaper so they must be well blown out the water with that . lets see
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:56 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi peeps , Good luck Tina , sounds positive & at least their are still trying ..

frustrating isn't it Fly , house near us , same lay out less conservatory & smaller gardens & over looked is on at a price we was ... & we had nothing , now we are 5k cheaper so they must be well blown out the water with that . lets see
No bites yet then Ic?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
No bites yet then Ic?
no mate ,

you good ? ok ?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:59 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

no mate ,

you good ? ok ?
ridiculous isnt it? Nothing is moving here either..in fact people next door to me at old house went up for sale in August when we were on the market and they are still there..

I had to drop £30,000......(could have done with that money..)
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:01 am
Handsome Internet Guy

ridiculous isnt it? Nothing is moving here either..in fact people next door to me at old house went up for sale in August when we were on the market and they are still there..

I had to drop £30,000......(could have done with that money..)
i could do with that money .

well i'll leave it to fate , no need to get stressed
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:02 am
sarab40

well..not yet eh?!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:03 am
sarab40

Did you go on the pub crawl last night around the world..to the end??
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:03 am
Handsome Internet Guy

no , had to go , my mom wouldn't let me out to play

they broke the bus , but its fixed
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya G, It was fun. Have you read the threads?

PMSL - he abandoned the bus and Sheff Sparky had to drive, which was an adventure in it's self.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:11 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hiya G, It was fun. Have you read the threads?

PMSL - he abandoned the bus and Sheff Sparky had to drive, which was an adventure in it's self.
yes when i said "they" broke the bus .... i mean SS BROKE THE BUS !
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:19 am
sarab40

i couldnt kep up..my clogs wouldnt let me run fast in Holland....

I slept in a windmill when I lost you all...

Caught the national Express bus home this morning when the
"Little Mice With Clogs Going Clip clippety clop on the stair" woke me
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL, I only caught up with the bus in the Far East - missed Spain and Hollan altogether... and I certainly didn't break the bus.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:23 am
Handsome Internet Guy

love that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.