Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away

You're 100% right, he wants his cake and eat it. The EA would only get 1% of any increase we would get and is just glad we have a sale. Plus she wants to keep him happy as he is a big client. We are stalling at the minute while we regroup. I wish I could tell you lot what is going on - but I can't..... Enough to say I am sick with nerves and just feel like telling the buyer to P off. Daren't though, in case we can't get another one... flamin house market.:curse:

Hi

Hope you give him a rocket:curse:

I used to know a property developer and "vulture" is too nice a description but his job was to have the EAs in his pocket (which he did), know exactly what was up for sale, how much houses sold for, who was thinking about a sale and why people were moving - all this gave him heads up to getting what he wanted at the price he wanted - when he sold them on again, EAs got their commission again (so no wonder they are all in cahoots, selling to a property developer means EA gets the sale twice in a short space of time)

So, take no prisoners and give them hell!

Sam
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. I was fuming yesterday but today I am playing the long game. It might not work, but I'm giving it a shot!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:29 pm
I'm on a Highway to Hell

Kris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks everyone. I was fuming yesterday but today I am playing the long game. It might not work, but I'm giving it a shot!
The best thing to do is go with your instinct, its usually right.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kris_Rocks
The best thing to do is go with your instinct, its usually right.
Oh dear, my instinct is to punch the EA......
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Then that my dear is what you must do you have already submitted police checks right
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:37 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Im going to use my wish for you when I blow out my candles tonight Nic.

Also think I will phone Diac tonight, I have to feel like im doing somethng about it....control freak ? me?
Hey Hayles, will you have enough breath left to make a wish after blowing all those 28 candles out, you poor thing Wait till you get to my age, it would start a bush fire!!

You will get your visa very soon, the Augustees are moving quickly now it seems so can't be long now.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

LOL cheeky!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:40 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL cheeky!
are you 28 hun?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:43 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

LOL cheeky!
Hayles - Just to let you know that with DD1 visa (an Augustee), we had front loaded meds etc. and were a bit panicky that they would not tally up so her agent rang the CO and the next day lo and behold a mighty fine visa. Give them a ring hun.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes I am SS.

I will ring them tonight. after my cake and wine *hic*
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:57 pm

Yes I am SS.

I will ring them tonight. after my cake and wine *hic*
old fart
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:02 pm

Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old May 1st 2008, 12:25 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to you

Hope you have a good one 28 your only a spring chicken yet

Joex

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.