Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
What are we all going to do to sell these damn houses. I absolutely love this house but have never wanted rid of it more It is not even about the money any more, just want out.

We will all sell eventually (that has become my saying now)
I'm the same, just want the freedom.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Ha ha no news on house of the week, it like the bit out of Harry Hill Burbs, "House of the week" - sausages!!!
I shouldn't laugh, but I did!

Originally Posted by egghead4
do you know what, i dont even come on this thread anymore, as I am feeling so disheartend about the whole bloody thing:curse:
new ea is taking photos tomorrow for the new contract which starts on monday 14.8.08.
i just want rid of this house aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!
bec
I know hun - we all feel the same. Wales is particularly bad unfortunately. Did you know that Beth has given up and is staying in the Uk as she can't sell? It's so depressing. No one at the meet has sold.... Don't stay away as we all understand.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Email - don't you just love it. You go for it. Like you say all publicity is good publicity.

Can't lose anything can we???

Not really feeling any more positive. Just have to get on with it. I'm just being hopeful, that's all I can be. Doesn't help that OH is a complete pessimist so I am fighting that all the time. In the end it brings me down too.

Sending you big (((((huggggs)))))) too Janine. It's so hard to keep positive.

Our house took 7 years to finish. OH also a builder. It's true what they say about builders.

I know how you feel. When we bought this house, moving to Oz wasn't even on the agenda. It was where we were going to bring up the children and live here for a very long time. Now I hate this house, as it's stopping me from going to live our adventure. I just want out too.

Same here - it was a big investment for the future for us and we didn't intend to move until we retired.

Me too. Totally disheartened. It's not right, only a couple of weeks ago we were all on here having a real laugh with everyone. Now we're all so down in the dumps.

We'll pick up again soon - at least we have each other.
Good luck with your new EA, Bec. We've just signed on with another agent so we're now on a joint agency agreement.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to everyone.
Good luck to you and Bec - hope this works for you. It can't make things worse can it??? It's all publicity.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:50 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys, does anyone of you have a good reason
why I should be in a good mood? Just can't seem to
find it right now.

btw loved your youtube S
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:56 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
do you know what, i dont even come on this thread anymore, as I am feeling so disheartend about the whole bloody thing
new ea is taking photos tomorrow for the new contract which starts on monday 14.8.08.
i just want rid of this house aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!
bec
Good luck with the new EA. It does help to know that others are in the same boat as you and it is not just your house not selling just the market at the moment. Fingers crossed for some more viewers now.

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Email - don't you just love it. You go for it. Like you say all publicity is good publicity.

Not really feeling any more positive. Just have to get on with it. I'm just being hopeful, that's all I can be. Doesn't help that OH is a complete pessimist so I am fighting that all the time. In the end it brings me down too

I am fighting to keep positive all the time and OH is so desperate that sometimes it really has a negative effect on me.

Our house took 7 years to finish. OH also a builder. It's true what they say about builders.

What is it with builders, you would think they would want the perfect house. I said to OH the other day that the shower keeps dripping what can we do and he said I don't know!!!!!!!! He doesn't even change a lightbulb and we have other people in to do our decorating and anything that needs doing yet he builds a complete house, I don't get it.

I know how you feel. When we bought this house, moving to Oz wasn't even on the agenda. It was where we were going to bring up the children and live here for a very long time. Now I hate this house, as it's stopping me from going to live our adventure. I just want out too.

This too was my dream house and was so happy here until Oz came up now it is a burden

Me too. Totally disheartened. It's not right, only a couple of weeks ago we were all on here having a real laugh with everyone. Now we're all so down in the dumps.

It will only take a couple of us to sell and it will lift everyone again

Good luck with your new EA, Bec. We've just signed on with another agent so we're now on a joint agency agreement.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to everyone.
Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm the same, just want the freedom.

I know hun - we all feel the same. Wales is particularly bad unfortunately. Did you know that Beth has given up and is staying in the Uk as she can't sell? It's so depressing. No one at the meet has sold.... Don't stay away as we all understand.
I must have missed that one, Beth staying in the UK. Is it just because she can't sell.

Chin up peeps

Nicky
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:58 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tum
Morning guys, does anyone of you have a good reason
why I should be in a good mood? Just can't seem to
find it right now.

btw loved your youtube S
Go tum, we could all do with a good mood on right now xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:15 pm

Go tum, we could all do with a good mood on right now xx
To make you smile!!
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-smile.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:17 pm

To make you smile!!
And another, this has got to be a thank your lucky stars picture!

Can you tell I am bored this morning.
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-does-my-ass-look-big-.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - that can't be real, can it?

Hope your new marketing helps

Our viewer came back with another offer, an extra £5K, EA says he is a hard person to communicate with, in addition to the fact he is Oman, so not sure how much we can squeeze out of him. Waiting to see what happens today, we have told EA we will accept the latest offer, but only if he will agree to completion in the normal time frame (EA has already told us, he is not coming back to UK for 5 or 6 months).
So all fingers crossed.

Sam
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:41 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all!

Originally Posted by Icarus
to cheer you guys up ,

few jumps but its best i could do
you have far too much time on your hands very good tho!!!

Originally Posted by Icarus

hang on , phones ringing ...... i think its Spielberg

What are we all going to do to sell these damn houses. I absolutely love this house but have never wanted rid of it more It is not even about the money any more, just want out.
this is exactly how i felt - with no end in sight ... then we got an offer and had completed within 5 weeks!!!! so you never know when it is going to happen

someone else with too much time on their hands

T x
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:43 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
OMG - that can't be real, can it?

Hope your new marketing helps

Our viewer came back with another offer, an extra £5K, EA says he is a hard person to communicate with, in addition to the fact he is Oman, so not sure how much we can squeeze out of him. Waiting to see what happens today, we have told EA we will accept the latest offer, but only if he will agree to completion in the normal time frame (EA has already told us, he is not coming back to UK for 5 or 6 months).
So all fingers crossed.

Sam
keeping everything crossed for you
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

My bum may look big in that swim suit but my tan is fantastic.

Where did you get my holiday snaps?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Sam
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:59 pm

You must be my twin then, took me years to cultivate that a**e,

Hi Tiggs - I hope that happens to us, 5 weeks bet you couldn't believe your luck.

Sammy, can he sign all contracts etc. from Oman?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

You must be my twin then, took me years to cultivate that a**e,

Hi Tiggs - I hope that happens to us, 5 weeks bet you couldn't believe your luck.

Sammy, can he sign all contracts etc. from Oman?
Not even thought about that, I presume it will all take longer because of paperwork having to be posted to Oman etc. Another complication (sigh)

Sam
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Not even thought about that, I presume it will all take longer because of paperwork having to be posted to Oman etc. Another complication (sigh)

Sam
When will it end. The news this morning was far more positive than of late. There was a fella on there saying that the market is stabilising not crashing and I tend to agree with him. Just unfortunate for us that people are just waiting to see what happens, scared I suppose. I would be too.

I have a good feeling this week though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.