Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
No, we have just sent our meds in - so should have the visa in about May - so we have a bit of time to play with.... How about you, do you have your visa yet?

LOL, yes we were all nuts, but I know I didn't have any chocolate....
Hopefully you will sell by may or have an offer at least. We have our visa's we got them on the 19 Jan 08 so just been waiting to sell the house!!!!
Have some chocolate it will make you feel better and from what I hear enjoy it while you can, OZ chocolate is not as good as our's well at least it will do wonder's for my waiste line
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:17 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Icarus
I can't understand it , why would they not direct ppl your way ?

i would get a friend to go in & pose as a possible viewer & see if your details are made available to them .
When my OH first put the house on the market he negotiated a deal, which meant they'd get less commission - think he was trying to be clever but it's backfired:curse:

Oh Hun, I have cried many tears over this business, it's hard and it's horrible. We are selling the home we have lived in for years, worked hard on, scrimped and saved to pay for and then some crappy EA just pisses on us..

Well, that's how they make me feel anyway. Don't know how Beth is coping either. i would go round to the wife's house and shout abuse.

Sending you a big hug and some Ks - it will happen, we just don't know when

http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif
Thanks Think we should all go round to the wife's house and shout abuse

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'm not coping....I'm surviving hour by hour
You can normally give 14 days written notice to end your contract with your EA...........and get a new one up to take new photos ready to advertise the day your free of the old one!!!!!
I hate EA's............don't trust any of the ones I've ever met :curse:
Beth x x
I've just read the contract and i can give 2 weeks notice from the 15th April, this time i'll be sorting out the contract!

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hi J, I'm good, how are you doing?

Mary, I'm so sorry to hear about your £$%&*$ EA. It doesn't sound daft one bit. It is such a frustrating thing to do, selling houses. Am sending you and Beth some whopping hugs.

Actually, I went shopping there not too long ago and was really confused when certain shops weren't where they were before. I knew they were doing major work, but somehow it didn't register. So I quickly regained my composure and acted like I fancied turning around and walking in the direction I had come from.

Thanks, think Beth deserves it more than me though.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:19 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart
WHOO HOO THANKS HUNNY, I NOW HAVE A PICTURE LOL
AT LEAST YOU CAN ALL SEE WHO U R SPAEKING TO
Ahhh ha thats your facebook pic , i recognise it . why is in black & white ?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
Ahhh ha thats your facebook pic , i recognise it . why is in black & white ?
Its scanned in black and white lol Why does it look silly?
You are getting me paranoyed now lol
Do I have you as one of my friends on facebook?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

is that one better for you?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully you will sell by may or have an offer at least. We have our visa's we got them on the 19 Jan 08 so just been waiting to sell the house!!!!
Have some chocolate it will make you feel better and from what I hear enjoy it while you can, OZ chocolate is not as good as our's well at least it will do wonder's for my waiste line
I've just had a huge Chinese, so couldn't fit in another bit of food...

I will keep my choccie until tomorrow.

I hope that your buyers get a move on, once they get their cheap mortgage - hopefully their solicitor has started all the searches etc. When do you have to validate? Hopefully, you'll be out ther by then.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

hey , yeah thats better
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:31 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mary1967
When my OH first put the house on the market he negotiated a deal, which meant they'd get less commission - think he was trying to be clever but it's backfired:curse:

oh right , i see . well time to change then i reckon , good luck
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

When my OH first put the house on the market he negotiated a deal, which meant they'd get less commission - think he was trying to be clever but it's backfired:

I feel sorry for your OH - I bet he's had a right telling off.

Thanks Think we should all go round to the wife's house and shout abuse

Well, I'm up for it - but I think you might have a long way to come.

I've just read the contract and i can give 2 weeks notice from the 15th April, this time i'll be sorting out the contract!

Very wise! Men - who'd have them??? (Sorry Ic. )

Thanks, think Beth deserves it more than me though.
Ah I'm sure Beth is making herself feel better by plotting revenge on the EAs.

Yay!! Even better - you look at lot better in colour!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

I've just had a huge Chinese, so couldn't fit in another bit of food...

I will keep my choccie until tomorrow.

I hope that your buyers get a move on, once they get their cheap mortgage - hopefully their solicitor has started all the searches etc. When do you have to validate? Hopefully, you'll be out ther by then.
We are only going on a 457 temp visa, when we get there we r going to apply for PR, so lucky enough we don't have to worry about validating
When I spoke to the buyer the other day she said that she has told her solicitor to carry on doing all the work they can until they see if they can get a cheaper mortgage and anyway they want to complete by the 16th may as she is due to have her baby in june
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We are only going on a 457 temp visa, when we get there we r going to apply for PR, so lucky enough we don't have to worry about validating
When I spoke to the buyer the other day she said that she has told her solicitor to carry on doing all the work they can until they see if they can get a cheaper mortgage and anyway they want to complete by the 16th may as she is due to have her baby in june
Sorry - was just off trying to get my DD to bed...school holidays..ahhhhh.

I remember you saying she was preggers - which is great news as they have a deadline too.

Fingers crossed this is the only hiccup for you. Once you've exchanged you can fly out anyway - safe in the knowledge that they have to complete.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:18 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Think i'll have to get a photo uploaded

Feel much better after a good nights sleep (nothing to do with the wine!), it's amazing the highs and lows this bloody process takes you through.

I've got to stop blaming my OH, It's incredibly difficult though I'm glad we've already uploaded our marriage love statements Would hate to think what we would both be writing now
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

We are only going on a 457 temp visa, when we get there we r going to apply for PR, so lucky enough we don't have to worry about validatingWhen I spoke to the buyer the other day she said that she has told her solicitor to carry on doing all the work they can until they see if they can get a cheaper mortgage and anyway they want to complete by the 16th may as she is due to have her baby in june
That sounds good, being pregnant, she will want to get settled in ready for the imminent arrival. Love you pic!

Think i'll have to get a photo uploaded

Feel much better after a good nights sleep (nothing to do with the wine!), it's amazing the highs and lows this bloody process takes you through.

I've got to stop blaming my OH, It's incredibly difficult though I'm glad we've already uploaded our marriage love statements Would hate to think what we would both be writing now
LOL, know what you mean Mary, MIL said last weekend that her and FIL would hate to see this whole thing split us up, as we've always been a very luuuuuuvvvvy couple, To be fair, when we go over to in-laws, we do tend to bicker more.

Hi Fly Away, glad you enjoyed your Chinese! We've just about to go into C...I'm looking for jeans, something I always struggle with cause my tum is small in comparison to my legs. So I have to search hi and low for ones that don't flap at my tummy/or are really, really tight on my thighs. :curse: If you are off down to SF, then have a lovely time, am very envious...it's lovely down there.

Have you had snow this morning? Beth, what about you? We have had a brief flurry, but it wasn't sticking. Have been trying to send karma guys, but I have to spread it around more.

How is everyone doing?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

It's snowing again here!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:07 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

hailstones and a little bit of snow, but not sticking......really dark here though!!!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.