Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by egghead4
who's been telling you lies then
Dean do u mean its not true
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

U were up late last nite Bec

Suexx
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

can anyone answer this for me?????

we will probably change EA in the next few weeks, so tomorrow i will put pen to paper and tell them. in the contract it says that they will charge us if anyone buys my house who orignially viewed it when they were the agent
is this right, can they do this?
there was one woman who lives just down the road who was really interested in the house, but she hasnt sold yet, so if she were to sell and come and see our house (under a new EA) does this mean I wouldnt be able to sell to her without getting charged by the previous EA
thanks for any help
bec
That's right Beccie,

Your old EA should provide a 'letter of interest' listing all the people who did viewings with them. The new EA should be given a copy of the letter and agree not to charge commission if any of these people buy in the next 6months.

I am just in the process of doing this as we are changing agents. I do think it is fair. You will only pay one lot of commission. Don't worry.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suesk
U were up late last nite Bec

Suexx
Morning Sue,

I thought that too! Poor Beccie missed everyone.

I'm up early as I'll be offline all day, so wanted my fix before then - why are you on so early?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

can anyone answer this for me?????

we will probably change EA in the next few weeks, so tomorrow i will put pen to paper and tell them. in the contract it says that they will charge us if anyone buys my house who orignially viewed it when they were the agent
is this right, can they do this?
there was one woman who lives just down the road who was really interested in the house, but she hasnt sold yet, so if she were to sell and come and see our house (under a new EA) does this mean I wouldnt be able to sell to her without getting charged by the previous EA
thanks for any help
bec

Hi Bec

Tell your new EA about the situation and leave them fight amongst themselves. If this deal does go through inform your solicitor and let them decide who to pay. Either way u will only pay 1 agent as everyone knew from the start.

Suexx
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Morning N Sh7t the bed lol

Neighbour was out the front yapping sounds like a witch plus she is 1 lol

Suexx
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Your gonna av major withdrawals today then N
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suesk
Morning N Sh7t the bed lol

Neighbour was out the front yapping sounds like a witch plus she is 1 lol

Suexx
Now, let me get this right, YOU sh1t the bed, or you don't need the sleep....

I bet you felt like throwing a bucket of water over your neighbour...
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Now, let me get this right, YOU sh1t the bed, or you don't need the sleep....

I bet you felt like throwing a bucket of water over your neighbour...

I slept like a baby last nite didnt even hear Dean getting in or out lol

He said he came to bed 130 and got out at 710 but he was snoring on settee from 930 last nite lol

Bucket of water love to throw something worse than that over her a bucket of acid or 2 meow

Suexx
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:31 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

thanks for the davice, I think I will def get a letter from existing EA stating interest and then just let the new one sort it out. the only thing is our existing EA is charging us 1% and I have been told that others in newport are charging 2, 2.5%.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the davice, I think I will def get a letter from existing EA stating interest and then just let the new one sort it out. the only thing is our existing EA is charging us 1% and I have been told that others in newport are charging 2, 2.5%.
You should only have to pay the old EA the amount you agreed with them in your original contract.

Most EAs are currently desparate for buisness due to the down turn in the market- you can definately negociate less than 2%
Old Mar 15th 2008, 3:22 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont go with %'s try and get them in a fixed fee sale.

Our house was valued at 195 -200k was advised to get a fixed fee price of £1250 all EA's we spoke to agreed with this.

The one we are with has undercut them to fixed fee of £850 tell them what you will pay not what they want.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 3:28 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hereshoping

Most EAs are currently desparate for buisness due to the down turn in the market- you can definately negociate less than 2%
Have to agree with you.

A friend of mine owes a mortgage and financial business he has EA's coming to him to ask if his clients have got any property to sell as many EA's are going under due to lack of property to sell.

I found this hard to believe, but it seems it is true. This is being backed up by valuers who work for the banks who are having less and less properties to go out and check for those wanting mortgages etc.

You are in the driving seat they need you so haggle away. :thumbsup

Last edited by wardy2; Mar 15th 2008 at 3:31 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Looks like it was a very quiet day yesterday - where was everyone???

I was in Birmingham, (EEEK) (I can slag it off, I was brought up there.)

I think someone special might be along in a minute to give us all some good news....
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away

I think someone special might be along in a minute to give us all some good news....
yep , good news is i got the baby oil stain out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.