Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Have tried to put a picture at the side of my name why won't it work?????????????????????????????
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart
Have tried to put a picture at the side of my name why won't it work?????????????????????????????
Is it too big??? Try copying and pasting it into word or a photoapplication and then shrinking the file size down.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Thanks fly away have done what you said lets see if it works
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

im giving up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
you should see me in my metro
I'm sure that is definately a sex thing....

Originally Posted by Sparky wife

Fly Away...have a fantastic time down Saundersfoot if you go. It would be lovely if the weather was good, but of course, it's Easter weekend. Hope your OH has fun with his wiring!

Actually, I went shopping there not too long ago and was really confused when certain shops weren't where they were before. I knew they were doing major work, but somehow it didn't register. So I quickly regained my composure and acted like I fancied turning around and walking in the direction I had come from. :
Thanks - I hope we get one good day and we can pop down. Probably not though, it is a bank holiday.

PMSL at you in town - I'm the same. Can't find anything any more and they've knocked down all the car parks I used to use...

Hope you have a good weekend too - we've just started ours with a chinese, which was very nice.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
No!!!!
Was with Darlows.......but they were shite....so ended their contract well early :
With Phillips Homes now.......not much better TBH :
Valley EA's must like driving minis.......:
Beth x x :
LOL, Darlows ARE shite - we fired them back in June. Must be a Valleys thing, with the minis... maybe easier to park?????

OMG cannot believe hoe much you lot talk, I thought I had to catch up before but i now have god knows how much to read. I think ill find my glasses first lol

Well good evening how everyone one is well, so has anyone got any good news today apart from Wardy2 ?
Hi Suart, Hereshopping accepted an offer today too! It's all happening.

How's it going with you?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

im giving up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try another photo??? Mine's a passport photo which was already small, if you get my thinking... sorry, I'm not much good at this stuff either.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi flyaway

Every thing is fine and dandy with us, as you know we have a buyer (FTB) the company they have the mortgage offer from are cutting the intrest rates next week so we are just waiting to see if they can save themselves some money!!!!!!!! This waiting is doing my head in lol.
How's everything with you?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

lets try again!!!!!

and again

Last edited by suart; Mar 20th 2008 at 8:55 am.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Well folks I give up I cannot put a picture at the side of my name:
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi flyaway

Every thing is fine and dandy with us, as you know we have a buyer (FTB) the company they have the mortgage offer from are cutting the intrest rates next week so we are just waiting to see if they can save themselves some money!!!!!!!! This waiting is doing my head in lol.
How's everything with you?
My head is done in too. We are changing EAs and the new EA has promised to bring round someone who is very interested - but in 2 weeks time when they take over. I am just holding out for that.....

To be honest, if it doesn't sell during the spring, I am seriously considering taking it off the market and trying to let it out for a year or so and come back from Oz to sell it when the market is good.

If you read the thread you'll see that we have all gone doolally today, I think it is getting to us all...
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well folks I give up I cannot put a picture at the side of my name:

Just checking - but you know it's under the 'avatar' section in your profile don't you???

Sorry if you know this already, but sometimes it's the simplest thing which is the problem.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
My head is done in too. We are changing EAs and the new EA has promised to bring round someone who is very interested - but in 2 weeks time when they take over. I am just holding out for that.....

To be honest, if it doesn't sell during the spring, I am seriously considering taking it off the market and trying to let it out for a year or so and come back from Oz to sell it when the market is good.

If you read the thread you'll see that we have all gone doolally today, I think it is getting to us all...
I know exactually how you feel hun, We gave our EA their 14 days notice and within a matter of days they had a viewer for us and they are the one's who r buyin it. Think my EA needed the buisness and pulled out all the stops, so I would have to pay them. Hope your new EA bring lots of viewers and offers hunny.
Have you got your visa yet?
I have been reading over the last couple of pages and everyone must of had to much chocolate today- they are all nuts lol
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just checking - but you know it's under the 'avatar' section in your profile don't you???

Sorry if you know this already, but sometimes it's the simplest thing which is the problem.
WHOO HOO THANKS HUNNY, I NOW HAVE A PICTURE LOL
AT LEAST YOU CAN ALL SEE WHO U R SPAEKING TO
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know exactually how you feel hun, We gave our EA their 14 days notice and within a matter of days they had a viewer for us and they are the one's who r buyin it. Think my EA needed the buisness and pulled out all the stops, so I would have to pay them. Hope your new EA bring lots of viewers and offers hunny.
Have you got your visa yet?
I have been reading over the last couple of pages and everyone must of had to much chocolate today- they are all nuts lol
No, we have just sent our meds in - so should have the visa in about May - so we have a bit of time to play with.... How about you, do you have your visa yet?

LOL, yes we were all nuts, but I know I didn't have any chocolate....
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

WHOO HOO THANKS HUNNY, I NOW HAVE A PICTURE LOL
AT LEAST YOU CAN ALL SEE WHO U R SPAEKING TO
Yay! Go Suart!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.