Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by tum
are you sure it's a guy....if you look between it's legs you could think otherwise...on a lighter note that is
Camel toe alert!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
are you sure it's a guy....if you look between it's legs you could think otherwise...on a lighter note that is
gosh .... i'd never look there !! & i'm suprised you did
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:59 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Camel toe alert!
Camel toe , wasn't there another post a while ago about this subject

Originally Posted by Icarus
gosh .... i'd never look there !! & i'm suprised you did
Gosh...oh my.....darn....I guess I've just blown my cover
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Camel toe , wasn't there another post a while ago about this subject
thats a thread closer for sure
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Idea for my next vid ......Flashdance

Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Idea for my next vid ......Flashdance

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W9ItgdwVdb8&feature=related
I can just see you doing that in your mankini!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:04 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

You can use your mankini for that one....love to see it

You just beat me to it FA HAHAHA
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:06 am
tum
destination Cairns

MY EYES MY EYES
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
You can use your mankini for that one....love to see it

http://www.news.com.au/common/imaged...5515689,00.jpg

You just beat me to it FA HAHAHA
Is that you Miranda ? !!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was - until you shrivelled her mind to a pip and now she is a mere shell of herself...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

It was - until you shrivelled her mind to a pip and now she is a mere shell of herself...
She's from Holland ,, they are very broadminded there
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:13 am
tum
destination Cairns

HAHAHAHAHAHA broadminded indeed!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:19 am
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by tum
HAHAHAHAHAHA broadminded indeed!!
Friends of our rented their house out, the electricity company got suspicious of the amount of electricity used...guess what was up the attic and lots of them....!
Wouldn't want that to happen in my house, that's when the sh*t really hits the fan
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:20 am
tum
destination Cairns

So that's why my brain turned to jelly and I have faulty wiring.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:20 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
Friends of our rented their house out, the electricity company got suspicious of the amount of electricity used...guess what was up the attic and lots of them....!
Wouldn't want that to happen in my house, that's when the sh*t really hits the fan
a film set ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.