Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:56 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
lets hope so. come on call me back i cant sit like this all day!
i know the feeling
but you can get them back for the stress by taking ages to accept their next offer
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:57 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

wrap up warm it is chilly out there.
i know - hats and gloves all round this morning.
youngest went out in his pushchair and asked to be wrapped in a blanket
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i know the feeling
but you can get them back for the stress by taking ages to accept their next offer
if its a decent one then i dont think i could.
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

i know - hats and gloves all round this morning.
youngest went out in his pushchair and asked to be wrapped in a blanket
awwww i love me all wrapped up in the buggy. eek phones ringing
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:02 pm
sneaking a peek ...

awwww i love me all wrapped up in the buggy. eek phones ringing
.... and?!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

.... and?!!!!!
its my mate! but she is a EA so close!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:13 pm
sneaking a peek ...

its my mate! but she is a EA so close!
i was expecting you to say it was your mum or someone
i got all excited there as well
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

i was expecting you to say it was your mum or someone
i got all excited there as well
LOL you get excited alot! its doing my head in now - PHONE ME PLEASE
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:27 pm
sneaking a peek ...

LOL you get excited alot! its doing my head in now - PHONE ME PLEASE
doesnt take much
off to pick up my youngest - i'll keep my fingers crossed for you while i am away
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Going to give one of the EA 4 weeks notice this weekend, as they have only sent round 1 viewer and they tried to screw us over the HIP. It has been done and they told us everything would be sent to us but oh no thats another £7.50 plus vat. I told them that we have paid for it so its ours and i dont want them to have it at all!!!!!

Has anyone else had problems with HIP's??

Anyway Gran Canaria was fantastic, thats another place that i could live quite happily!!!!! It was 38 degrees when we got there heaven
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spaceys
Going to give one of the EA 4 weeks notice this weekend, as they have only sent round 1 viewer and they tried to screw us over the HIP. It has been done and they told us everything would be sent to us but oh no thats another £7.50 plus vat. I told them that we have paid for it so its ours and i dont want them to have it at all!!!!!

Anyway Gran Canaria was fantastic, thats another place that i could live quite happily!!!!! It was 38 degrees when we got there heaven
Ohhhh sunshine.

No experience with HIPs - other than gyrating them! Good luck with sorting out the EAs. As if they dont make enough money without pulling scams!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:45 pm
sneaking a peek ...

have i got this right - they are trying to charge you for a copy of the HIP that you paid for
but if YOU paid for it how can they charge you for a copy? Perhaps you should be charing THEM for a copy
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:47 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Ohhhh sunshine.

No experience with HIPs - other than gyrating them! Good luck with sorting out the EAs. As if they dont make enough money without pulling scams!
easy with the gyrating hips now girl - you will get the blokes all over excited!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Exactly , had a right go at them and said no way and to give me everything to do with the HIP, which they said they would so will wait and see.

When we originally ordered it they told us a price £50 under what we were charged, so soon got that back as well. Apparently you get £50 off for using their solicitor but we have our own and they knew this It just seems a battle with them all the time
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Santos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant future

Exactly , had a right go at them and said no way and to give me everything to do with the HIP, which they said they would so will wait and see.

When we originally ordered it they told us a price £50 under what we were charged, so soon got that back as well. Apparently you get £50 off for using their solicitor but we have our own and they knew this It just seems a battle with them all the time
Robbing b**tards!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.