Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:40 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
5000???
morning all

I cant belive you got to 5000 without me!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:42 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi guys

Just after some advice. Myself and Phil are going to be living in a rental which we have never done before in the uk. It tells us we have to be credit scored, Im a little concerned about this, I checked my credit rating last night and it says it is excellant I do know however I have a couple of credit cards and a loan in my name. These shall be settled when we sell our house but we are planning on moving into our rental while this is being done. Do you think this will put us in a bad position ? do the look at your commitments or is it just your overall score to show you can maintain payments.

Im going to ring the agency today to see what they say m just panicking incase we cant get a rental and we are homeless !!!!! maybe it is the nerves making me worry about everything !!

Amanda xx
Morning Amanda
For a rental they are only going to be interested in your overall credit rating. If you were trying to borrow money (a new loan, credit card etc) then they would take into account your current outstanding debts - but in this case you will be fine
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:06 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

morning all sorry havent been on here much this weekend had a bit of a busy one, car booty went really well. got to make a few phone calls today, one of them to solicitor to push for a date, just going tell a little lie and say that unless we complete within the next 2 weeks then we're going to aus and nobodys going to be moving until we come back maybe in jan.
of course we're not coming back but hopefully that will kick them all up the back side
btw how did everyone else weekend go?
and i feel crap today, got a bug or something and why is it that when you feel and sound crap your OH thinks you sound sexy
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:19 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by want2bthere
morning all sorry havent been on here much this weekend had a bit of a busy one, car booty went really well. got to make a few phone calls today, one of them to solicitor to push for a date, just going tell a little lie and say that unless we complete within the next 2 weeks then we're going to aus and nobodys going to be moving until we come back maybe in jan.
of course we're not coming back but hopefully that will kick them all up the back side
and i feel crap today, got a bug or something and why is it that when you feel and sound crap your OH thinks you sound sexy
morning - i think it is definitely worth a try pushing ... i would think that your buyers are wanting to be in for Christmas so this may just focus their minds

my weekend was really good - spent saturday at a health spa for my friends hen party - i recommend it for getting rid of all of this house selling stress!

hope you are feeling better soon
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Tiggs+Graz;5512714]morning - i think it is definitely worth a try pushing ... i would think that your buyers are wanting to be in for Christmas so this may just focus their minds

my weekend was really good - spent saturday at a health spa for my friends hen party - i recommend it for getting rid of all of this house selling stress!

Hi Everyone

Had terrible weekend - spent Saturday morning cleaning inside house and getting outside lovely - viewer coming at 2 - our 1st and they didnt even bother to show up!! Was so peed off. No phone call or nothing!!!

Feel so deflated now its untrue
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi guys

Just after some advice. Myself and Phil are going to be living in a rental which we have never done before in the uk. It tells us we have to be credit scored, Im a little concerned about this, I checked my credit rating last night and it says it is excellant I do know however I have a couple of credit cards and a loan in my name. These shall be settled when we sell our house but we are planning on moving into our rental while this is being done. Do you think this will put us in a bad position ? do the look at your commitments or is it just your overall score to show you can maintain payments.

Im going to ring the agency today to see what they say m just panicking incase we cant get a rental and we are homeless !!!!! maybe it is the nerves making me worry about everything !!

Amanda xx
Morning Amanda - don't stress, Tiggs has already said what I was going to! It's ironic, you can't have a good credit rating without having had a debt! All the agent will be interested in, is that you make the payments on time. If you are worried, make sure they know you have the house sale funds coming. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all

I cant belive you got to 5000 without me!
LOL. We were on a roll. Have you read the rest of the evenings proceedings?? Poor Dan!!

Morning Amanda
For a rental they are only going to be interested in your overall credit rating. If you were trying to borrow money (a new loan, credit card etc) then they would take into account your current outstanding debts - but in this case you will be fine
Originally Posted by want2bthere

Hope you feel better soon! Sounds like a good approach with the sale. You can but try!! Good luck!

Somme, if you're reading, hope you're OK.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=johull;5512814
Hi Everyone

Had terrible weekend - spent Saturday morning cleaning inside house and getting outside lovely - viewer coming at 2 - our 1st and they didnt even bother to show up!! Was so peed off. No phone call or nothing!!!

Feel so deflated now its untrue[/QUOTE]

The bar stewards!:curse::curse:

Do they know how hard it is to get a house ready for a viewing??? Does the EA know what happened?

Sending you some K's for better luck.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:04 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by johull

Hi Everyone

Feel so deflated now its untrue
i know exactly how you feel
it is soooo bl*ddy annoying isnt it :curse:

I hope someone does the same thing to them
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:07 am
sneaking a peek ...

Morning all!

LOL. We were on a roll. Have you read the rest of the evenings proceedings?? Poor Dan!!

Somme, if you're reading, hope you're OK.
yup i caught up while i was eating my breakfast.
you were gentler with Dan than i was expecting - although i do think he was a little puzzled as to what was going on
do you think he will dare come back on the thread now?!

has anyone spoken to somme over the weekend? Im a little worried about her too ... she has a lot to come to terms with at the moment
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

The bar stewards!:curse::curse:

Do they know how hard it is to get a house ready for a viewing??? Does the EA know what happened?

Sending you some K's for better luck.
Just called the estate agent - they didnt know anything about it and said they will get in touch with the people. It was just a total waste of a day - had lovely clean house afterwards though!!! Am worried as house went in local paper and still no viewers!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yup i caught up while i was eating my breakfast.
you were gentler with Dan than i was expecting - although i do think he was a little puzzled as to what was going on
do you think he will dare come back on the thread now?!

Probably! He seemed to enjoy himself! My OH read the thread last night and thought it very funny. He also thinks that we are all barking though!
has anyone spoken to somme over the weekend? Im a little worried about her too ... she has a lot to come to terms with at the moment
I know, I don't want to put any more pressure on her by PMing. So if you're reading this, Somme, we care and back you 100% - whatever you decide.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just called the estate agent - they didnt know anything about it and said they will get in touch with the people. It was just a total waste of a day - had lovely clean house afterwards though!!! Am worried as house went in local paper and still no viewers!!!!!
It is a worrying time. The market has just gone phut.

Fingers crossed the ad will generate some interest. Sadly, the best time for selling has now passed. We might all have to hold on until spring.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:22 am
sneaking a peek ...

Probably! He seemed to enjoy himself! My OH read the thread last night and thought it very funny. He also thinks that we are all barking though!

i though that everyone already knew that we were barking?!

I know, I don't want to put any more pressure on her by PMing. So if you're reading this, Somme, we care and back you 100% - whatever you decide.

absolutely!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

It is a worrying time. The market has just gone phut.

Fingers crossed the ad will generate some interest. Sadly, the best time for selling has now passed. We might all have to hold on until spring.

yup the market is just slow at the moment. The best time for selling was probably about 18 months ago

it is just taking some patience (of which i have none ) and time but we will all get there in the end.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i though that everyone already knew that we were barking?!

- Very true! Dan is sure about it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.