Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
good luck to all the sellers here, .............. we just made an offer on another house, a respectable offer, just have to wait and see
Good luck!! Why didn't you make an offer on one of ours??
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:10 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good luck!! Why didn't you make an offer on one of ours??

sorry, it had to be near (ish) to work, ............ assuming I ever get to go back!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:12 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!!

I assumed you had finished cleaning and were waiting for the surveyor when you popped up again! So he was pretty quick! So long as the rest of the paperwork is there, the buyers should have a mortgage offer pretty soon.

Fingers crossed for a completion before you fly!! Sending K's if it lets me!
it will be definitely be better for my stress levels when we get the confirmation that their mortgage is sorted! Completion before we fly would be the icing on the cake - but i am not holding my breath. That would mean that we had completed in about than 6 weeks which is pushing it even if everyone is in a hurry.

well i hadnt done much cleaning - but it was tidy! He was only here about 15 mins - asked a couple of questions, stuck his head in the loft, took a quick look around each room and outside, wrote some notes and left. I wonder how much he got paid
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:13 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

good luck to all the sellers here, .............. we just made an offer on another house, a respectable offer, just have to wait and see
exciting!
do you have a link to the details for this one?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:14 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
exciting!

I will do if the offer is accepted
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:18 am
Home Owner

exciting!

ok, here's the link, and to hell with the consequences

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai..._n=10&tr_t=buy
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

That's massive!!! 6 beds! It looks a much nicer house than the other one. Good to let out too. Let us know how you get on!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

oooh goody - i like to have a nose
off to look at it now!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:30 am
sneaking a peek ...

That's massive!!! 6 beds! It looks a much nicer house than the other one. Good to let out too. Let us know how you get on!
i agree - far nicer than the other one!!

fab house d-o-m
my only question is ... is that bed really round?!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fab house d-o-m
I think so!! I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it! Do you think it comes with the house??
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:40 am
sneaking a peek ...

I think so!! I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it! Do you think it comes with the house??
it would be easy enough for them to take with them - they could just roll it down the stairs
i wonder how you get sheets to fit?! it brings a whole new meaning to 'hospital corners'
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:46 am
Home Owner

fab house d-o-m

yes, bed was round, but, no furniture is being left, ............. we have our own
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it would be easy enough for them to take with them - they could just roll it down the stairs
i wonder how you get sheets to fit?! it brings a whole new meaning to 'hospital corners'
LOL! What fun! Wonder if they make special fitted sheets??

yes, bed was round, but, no furniture is being left, ............. we have our own
That's a shame. Bet Mrs D.O.M would love it!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:53 am
Home Owner

LOL! What fun! Wonder if they make special fitted sheets??

That's a shame. Bet Mrs D.O.M would love it!

hated it! with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sheets didn't "look" fitted)

;-)

Last edited by Driver_Once_More; Nov 5th 2007 at 1:56 am.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hated it! with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sheets didn't "look" fitted
PMSL, it's a good job they're taking it with them then!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.