Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere
best go and get my 2 boys dressed, still in their pj watching cartoons
bye for now x
Laters xx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:15 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh my word! What sort of MIL is she?? Will she help or hinder??

Can't advise you on the flights. Can tell you there are quite a few 0% for a year credit cards out there which you could use. Also if you remortgage the extra funds would come in handy. However you would have to wait for these things to come through.......

Hope it works out and a flamin buyer turns up!!
MIL will definitely help - although sometimes a little less help would probably be good I have admit though that it is probably more to do with me liking to do everything my own way than anything to do with her!!

yup already gone for a 0% credit card! still have to make the minimum payments tho and need to be able to pay it off before the offer runs out!
i am still hoping for a buyer - but no viewers for the weekend at the mo

Originally Posted by Reedy
I don't really sleep - just lie there!!!! Need a bed a duvet and at least 2 pillows to drop off - not that I am fussy.....

Lau x
lol - Graz calls me the princess and the pea because i can only sleep if the bed is perfect - no creases in the sheets and noone is allowed to eat anything in my bed as i HATE crumbs!!!!

LOL - men are easily swayed!
absolutely - how do you think us women get our own way so much of the time

YAY!! I got 3500! wasn't even really trying!
hmm i bet you were counting down really
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

surveyer just left after doing damp and woodwork survey report. says there is no problems with any of it Phew! one less thing to worry about.

Ok back to the ironing
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

ooh just got a call from EA - yesterdays viewer (the one with all the awkward questions) wants to come back this afternoon for a second viewing

usually second viewings are to check the things you missed the first time - cant really imagine what she could possibly have missed tho

ok - mad tidy up coming up!!!!
see you all later
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:19 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by daunted
surveyer just left after doing damp and woodwork survey report. says there is no problems with any of it Phew! one less thing to worry about.

Ok back to the ironing
fab news!!!
enjoy your ironing
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ooh just got a call from EA - yesterdays viewer (the one with all the awkward questions) wants to come back this afternoon for a second viewing

usually second viewings are to check the things you missed the first time - cant really imagine what she could possibly have missed tho

see you all later
Fingers crossed - she must be interested....

Lau x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning Somme,

Happy Anniversary!

Hope you have a lovely day!

What's OH Artc??
Thanks guys, needs ARTC to be an electrician in Oz

morning
got a phone call from my MIL this morning to tell me she is planning on coming to visit the weekend before we are planning on flying
well at least i can get her to look after the kids while i try and get organised

we still havent booked the flights - how long do you think we dare leave it - with our luck at the moment i am thinking we better do it sooner than later
not entirely sure how we are going to pay for them mind - we were planning on using the money from the house for stuff like this
Book sooner than later as prices just go up!!!!!!:frown:

surveyer just left after doing damp and woodwork survey report. says there is no problems with any of it : Phew! one less thing to worry about.

Ok back to the ironing
Good news

see you all later
They may be thinking of making an offer yahoo
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys - how's you all?

Somme - Happy anniversary.

Daunted - fab news on the survey, like you say one less thing to worry about.

T&G - Fab news about the second viewing, you must have answered all their questions right, I bet your dreading what they are going to ask you this afternoon.

Everyone else *kisses* cause I dont wanna leave anyone out.

Im meant to be tidying - have viewer at 4.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Thanks
How long does it take you to tidy
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hugs and kisses to everyone cos im feeling happy upbeat and positive all over again (oh and the ironing is all done!)

Im off out to buy some suitcases
Old Oct 26th 2007, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

MIL will definitely help - although sometimes a little less help would probably be good I have admit though that it is probably more to do with me liking to do everything my own way than anything to do with her!!

LOL. I have the opposite problem, my MIL expects to be waited upon hand, foot and finger!

yup already gone for a 0% credit card! still have to make the minimum payments tho and need to be able to pay it off before the offer runs out!

True - but it eases the strain a little and you know Graz has a job to go to, so you can budget for the payments.better still, just get another 0% credit card deal to transfer the outstanding amount to at the end of the period.....

i am still hoping for a buyer - but no viewers for the weekend at the mo

Fingers crossed on that front.

Graz calls me the princess and the pea because i can only sleep if the bed is perfect - no creases in the sheets and noone is allowed to eat anything in my bed as i HATE crumbs!!!!

Princess Tiggs - has a nice ring to it!

absolutely - how do you think us women get our own way so much of the time

Very true!

hmm i bet you were counting down really
Well, I wasn't until I got to 3480 something and then I kept an eye out, but it was a fluke that I got the 3500 as I thought I'd get 3499!

Ok back to the ironing
Good news!!! Told you it would be fine!

see you all later
Great news!! Have fun tidying up and let us know how it went. Fingers crossed that this is it!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=somme;5470683]Thanks guys, needs ARTC to be an electrician in Oz

I was just being thick Somme. How come YOU are doing it though????

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Daunted - fab news on the survey, like you say one less thing to worry about.

T&G - Fab news about the second viewing, you must have answered all their questions right, I bet your dreading what they are going to ask you this afternoon.

Everyone else *kisses* cause I dont wanna leave anyone out.

Thanks for the kisses! Good luck with your viewer!:

Originally Posted by somme
How long does it take you to tidy
LOL - usually twice as long as it takes to make the mess............ It's half term remember..........

Hugs and kisses to everyone cos im feeling happy upbeat and positive all over again (oh and the ironing is all done!)

Im off out to buy some suitcases

Glad you're feeling better today! It all sounds like it's ticking over nicely! Have fun with the suitcases - have you read Tiggs' blog???

Well, I've just come back from a 6 mile round trip to UPS service desk which took over an hour.Flamin traffic. Can't wait to get away from it. At least I know the documents are safely on their way now.

Turning out to be a bit of a pig of a day really as my friend is back in ITU after another operation to try and fix the first, second and third operations which they botched.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This week could be our lucky week

Isn't it strange how every good thing that happens must be VISA karma????

This week so far we have:
  • Been allocated a case officer
  • Made loads of new friends
  • Received a tax rebate

...... We just have to sell the house now.... I have just cleaned right through!!! Can do no more now....

Wish me luck peeps....

Lau x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:27 pm
sneaking a peek ...

• Received a tax rebate

...... We just have to sell the house now.... I have just cleaned right through!!! Can do no more now....

Wish me luck peeps....

Lau x
everything crossed for you!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:33 pm
sneaking a peek ...

ok - viewer just left (just her today rather than her whole family )
the questions she asked today were actually less worrying than the ones she asked yesterday!

when i actually got a chance to talk to her today it turns out she is looking to buy for her son and DIL and she said she is very interested and will go and have a chat with them and get back to the EA
she really is a cash buyer - and was hoping to be sorted before christmas.

... just waiting for the call from the EA now - i wonder what she is going to offer - she knows we want out asap but she also knows we will rent if we dont sell.
fingers (and everything else) crossed that it is not a daft offer - i would hate to have to turn her down
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

• Received a tax rebate

Wish me luck peeps....

Lau x

You are having a good week! Funny how it goes like that? Sometimes the bad luck goes on and on and other times you get all the good luck together. To be honest, it is the result of all your hard work!

Good luck with the viewing! Can't see how they could dislike the house, just depends if it suits their needs! So that is luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.