Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:55 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Think my EA has been reading this thread.

I was gunna call him later and in my best Alan Sugar voice tell him his fired but his just called to tell me we have a viewer at 5 yipee. Hope the new EA has gone by then
hehe ,,, that could be fun

good luck for 5
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mOZzy
you know, i am just waiting for the big BANG and we are back to square one .... there's got to come something out of the bushes
I know, have not even allowed myself to think about the possibility that this might be it. Just waiting for something to go wrong. (I'm aware that this isn't the healthiest way to go through the process!)
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:30 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Think my EA has been reading this thread.

I was gunna call him later and in my best Alan Sugar voice tell him his fired but his just called to tell me we have a viewer at 5 yipee. Hope the new EA has gone by then
Good luck for 5, will keep fingers crossed

Originally Posted by Flutterby
I know, have not even allowed myself to think about the possibility that this might be it. Just waiting for something to go wrong. (I'm aware that this isn't the healthiest way to go through the process!)
Isn't it horrible all this waiting. Waiting for the TRA, waiting for the medicals and police checks, waiting for the visas, waiting for houses to sell, waiting for the surveyor, waiting for the flight!!!!

Nicky xx
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:00 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Good luck for 5, will keep fingers crossed

Isn't it horrible all this waiting. Waiting for the TRA, waiting for the medicals and police checks, waiting for the visas, waiting for houses to sell, waiting for the surveyor, waiting for the flight!!!!

Nicky xx
Just coming to have a rant everyone

AAArrrggghhh!!!!

The only thing we're waiting for is our buyers to get a survey done and complete their mortgage offer. It's been dragging on for weeks now. It took ages for then to get their mortgage in principle. It's now been okayed subject to survey. This was a week ago - still no sign of the survey. Until they have a survey done they will not have any financial losses if they pull out.
I have left 2 messages for my EA today but he hasn't called me back
I know he is trying to chase it with their financial advisor but it's causing me a huge amount of stress
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri

AAArrrggghhh!!!!

The only thing we're waiting for is our buyers to get a survey done and complete their mortgage offer. It's been dragging on for weeks now. It took ages for then to get their mortgage in principle. It's now been okayed subject to survey. This was a week ago - still no sign of the survey. Until they have a survey done they will not have any financial losses if they pull out.
I know he is trying to chase it with their financial advisor but it's causing me a huge amount of stress
isn't it a stressfull time K, you get a buyer & you think you've cracked it but its only the start . Having ppl not call you back is a real bum deal , why can't ppl do a job proper , its not asking much to be informed is it .

Well new EA has been & taken the pics , so now we wait for the new brochure to be sent & we approve it .

wait , wait ....
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:11 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

AAArrrggghhh!!!!

Are they trying to give us all nervous breakdowns.

Nicky
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:28 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
isn't it a stressfull time K, you get a buyer & you think you've cracked it but its only the start . Having ppl not call you back is a real bum deal , why can't ppl do a job proper , its not asking much to be informed is it .

Well new EA has been & taken the pics , so now we wait for the new brochure to be sent & we approve it .

wait , wait ....
Originally Posted by nickywes
Are they trying to give us all nervous breakdowns.

Nicky
We're paying then enough money

Barstewards

Guys - What do you think I should do? Conveyancer says tell them we'll need to remarket the house if the survey isn't done within a week but she said we had to be careful not to frighten them off
She said to say we still want to sell to them but have to cover ourselves.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:30 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Barstewards

Guys - What do you think I should do? Conveyancer says tell them we'll need to remarket the house if the survey isn't done within a week but she said we had to be careful not to frighten them off
Do you still have the Sold sign up?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Barstewards

She's right ,, i think some kind of dialogue has to be struck up to see where everyone is at
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:32 am
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Do you still have the Sold sign up?
Yes - it's there teasing me every day
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:33 am
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by Icarus
She's right ,, i think some kind of dialogue has to be struck up to see where everyone is at
I'm gonna phone the useless EA again now

Wish me luck
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

I'm gonna phone the useless EA again now

Wish me luck
good luck
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:34 am

Yes - it's there teasing me every day
Take it off. While you are displaying the sold bit people are not even going to bother looking at your house. Get them interested now and if someone makes a bid you can get a bidding war going.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:38 am
Happy migrant

Ok - EA says it's being authorised and should happen in the next couple of days.
This is exactly what was said last week
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:38 am

Ok - EA says it's being authorised and should happen in the next couple of days.
This is exactly what was said last week
The words Off and Fobbing come to mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.