Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 7th 2008, 6:01 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL, Million Dollar Pat. That's you that is...

Like the avatar biline....
pleased you liked , i'll maybe do a better job tomorrow
Old May 7th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL, Million Dollar Pat. That's you that is...

Like the avatar biline....
OOO I have a cleaner too has a good sweep up once or twice a week bloody thing is I had to marry her
Glad it went well Fly - great news fingers crossed...
and THUMBS UP to Gonnago for visa....now get the f**k out of here!!!
Dtp
Old May 7th 2008, 6:16 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
pleased you liked , i'll maybe do a better job tomorrow
Like it Ic. I'm loving the tv ad at the moment.
Old May 7th 2008, 6:17 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
OOO I have a cleaner too has a good sweep up once or twice a week bloody thing is I had to marry her
Dtp

I hope she doesn't read this forum or else you are going to be in so much trouble.
Old May 7th 2008, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya guys

Not been on since Sunday and tried to read through but got lost as there was so many posts.

So can I just have a quick update please?

Anyone had viewers, got viewers coming, had offers or sold?

Is everyone ok or just as insane as the last time I was on?

Had a viewer today but they have looked at loads and had more to look at so I won't hold my breath.

Screen test seemed to go Ok but won't know til July but I think loads went so i don't hold out much hope for us the essex accent never come out to good on telly. I think I sound like Denise Van Outon on crack haha.

Tina x
Old May 7th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Just wanted to let you all know ....I got my visa

Im a little bit excited.
FANTASTIC NEWS

Good luck with your new life down under x

Tina x
Old May 7th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I hope she doesn't read this forum or else you are going to be in so much trouble.
yeah tell me about it
Old May 7th 2008, 6:27 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Dan,

Hows the Karma going

Lisa
Old May 7th 2008, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi ya guys

Not been on since Sunday and tried to read through but got lost as there was so many posts.

Had a viewer today but they have looked at loads and had more to look at so I won't hold my breath.

Screen test seemed to go Ok but won't know til July but I think loads went so i don't hold out much hope for us the essex accent never come out to good on telly. I think I sound like Denise Van Outon on crack haha.

Tina x
Denise Van Outen.......PPPPPhhhhhhooooaaarrrrrrrrrrr:thumbsup :
Old May 7th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Laights
Hey Dan,

Hows the Karma going

Lisa
How do I find that again??? Will have a look.......
Old May 7th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OOO I have a cleaner too has a good sweep up once or twice a week bloody thing is I had to marry her::
Dtp
That's what my OH thinks.....:curse:

Thanks for the crossed fingers - let's hope they work.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi ya guys

Tina x
No, we aren't as mad - we're madder.

Ic had 2 promising viewers.

I had some promising viewers today and a 2nd viewing booked for tomorrow.

As you know Gonnago got her visa.

ERMMMMM thinking hard now....

Glad the audition was OK. try to forget about it now and you ight get a nice surprise. I should imagine that they are looking for 'real' people so I wouldn't worry about your accent too much.
Old May 7th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mmmmmm no new ones but hey thats OK
Old May 7th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Denise Van Outen.......PPPPPhhhhhhooooaaarrrrrrrrrrr:thumbsup :
Saucy!!!!
Old May 7th 2008, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

How do I find that again??? Will have a look.......
Is that what you say to Mrs DTP???
Old May 7th 2008, 6:34 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6318054]
Originally Posted by nickywes

Just having a rest before I tackle the kitchen - without water... just hope it comes back on soon....

Good luck with the throwing out. I was only saying yesterday that the Charity shops don't want stuff any more. I had a devil of a job yesterday to drop a small amount (of really good) stuff off. Is it the same in Holland?? You must be run ragged - only a few weeks now. EEEEEK!!! Is Joe excited? have you booked your flights?
Mmmhh haven't gotten to the 'bring to the charity shop yet'. We've sorted out a lot of our stuff already during the last 2 years, so most of it is coming with us, or is already sold, some stuff is going to my mum's place. Tomorrow at midnight (sounds like some horror story ) the sale is final...so the day after flights will be booked at that time we will tell Joe. I already made his goodbye presents for school (waterpistol and candy in foil, and a tiny koala holding it shut with a card attached to it with his email address on it...looks good!).

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Just wanted to let you all know ....I got my visa

Im a little bit excited.
WHOOOEEEHOOOEEEE

Originally Posted by Icarus
she only started last week
..... don't worry......we ALL would like to have a cleaning person ....they're jealous

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.