Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 4th 2008, 7:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Then you came back on here!!

Have you booked your flights yet?? OOOO exciting!!
no not yet ,, giving it a few weeks & some thought .
Old May 4th 2008, 7:05 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Ha ha My mum the black cloud lives on Canvey she thinks its lovely but I too can't stand the place lots of old people and chavs with green tattoo. have to check to see if my my has a green tattoo yet

She is still hear and staying as Steve and I are off to Manchester tomorrow so my 5 year old has to put up with her. Steve has escaped from her by going fishing lucky bugger

Nicky did you get my candy floss?
Hi there - couldn't get in the damn shops as too many people and loads of boy racers in their souped up spray painted cars and lots of tattoos. You could not have got on the sand either for all the deck chairs!! Like it in Saffhend though, brings back good memories Might try Margate or Brighton next just to remind me why we are leaving all these glorious beaches

Originally Posted by Icarus
yes , forgot all about house selling for a day
Hi Ic, its nice to get away from it all isn't it. Got a crap day tomorrow though to pay for it - clearing the garages, can't wait

Nic, hope they keep bidding on your furniture. Have thought about putting the house on ebay, what do you think?
Old May 4th 2008, 7:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi there - couldn't get in the damn shops as too many people and loads of boy racers in their souped up spray painted cars and lots of tattoos. You could not have got on the sand either for all the deck chairs!! Like it in Saffhend though, brings back good memories Might try Margate or Brighton next just to remind me why we are leaving all these glorious beaches

Hi Ic, its nice to get away from it all isn't it. Got a crap day tomorrow though to pay for it - clearing the garages, can't wait

Nic, hope they keep bidding on your furniture. Have thought about putting the house on ebay, what do you think?
hello , how you doin ?

yes , well i'll be kicking around here tomorrow too
Old May 4th 2008, 7:10 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

hello , how you doin ?

yes , well i'll be kicking around here tomorrow too
Just off to watch Flood on TV, ttfn xx
Old May 4th 2008, 7:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Just off to watch Flood on TV, ttfn xx
take it easy , enjoy
Old May 4th 2008, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

no not yet ,, giving it a few weeks & some thought .
Fingers crossed you will be booking the real thing. Although, I think you could do with a good holiday even if if it is just validating.

Now, I LIKE Brighton - spent a whole summer of my life there, crewing on yachts.. getting arrested and picking up men!!!

I have thought about it - but I bet if I put it on for £10 it still wouldn't sell. Are you thinking about it???

I'm sure you'll enjoy cleaning out the garage!
Old May 4th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Tina - at least there is a silver lining to the black cloud - you get to escape to Manchester. What are you doing up there?

I definately won't be going to Canvy island now!!!

Glad you had a good day - you need to do stuff sometimes for your own sanity.
Going for our screen test in Manchester, couldn't get my face lift in time so gunna slap on loads of Essex girl make up. Nice and orange lovely

yes , forgot all about house selling for a day
Must be nice to forget the sale. Did try but everyone I spoke to asked how it was going but glad you had a nice day

Never mind about the candy floss I do have my own machine but to lazy to bother.

I know what you mean about Saffhend I lived there for a while cos it was cheap but still love it. But Brighton is my Fav god the clubbing I did there in my youth (ah memories). Went to Margate last year got a real shock it was really run down which is a shame as they had a nice beach apart form all the donkey poo.

Got to go Lost is about to start.

Have a nice day tomorrow everyone
Old May 4th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh enough with the Essex stuff you guys

Sorry not been about - had brothers wedding, it was ALOT better than expected fab day had by all (the free bar helps )

Great to hear the viewings have gone well for you guys, fingers still firmly crossed for you. Lets hope my birthday wish comes true for you all soon
Old May 4th 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Going for our screen test in Manchester, couldn't get my face lift in time so gunna slap on loads of Essex girl make up. Nice and orange lovely::

Good luck - let's hope they pick you, (orange face ot not.)

Must be nice to forget the sale. Did try but everyone I spoke to asked how it was going:: but glad you had a nice day::

Drives you mad doesn't it? Not sure if it's worse when they ask if you've sold or if they don't ask???

Never mind about the candy floss I do have my own machine but to lazy to bother.

I know what you mean about Saffhend I lived there for a while cos it was cheap but still love it. But Brighton is my Fav god the clubbing I did there in my youth (ah memories). Went to Margate last year got a real shock it was really run down which is a shame as they had a nice beach apart form all the donkey poo.

Got to go Lost is about to start.

Have a nice day tomorrow everyone::
Deffo Brighton, (see above!) I was there in 1984 - when were you living it up??

Good luck for tomorrow!!

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh enough with the Essex stuff you guys

Sorry not been about - had brothers wedding, it was ALOT better than expected : fab day had by all (the free bar helps )

Great to hear the viewings have gone well for you guys, fingers still firmly crossed for you. Lets hope my birthday wish comes true for you all soon::
Glad you had a good day Hayles - see family are't too bad really. How are you feeling now - a little 'delicate'

Did you manage to upload your PCCs?? I saw your thread, but couldn't answer the q I'm afraid. Fingers crossed that you get your visa on Monday - EEEEEEEEEK I'm excited!!!!!!
Old May 4th 2008, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Not feeling too bad Nic, we left reasonably early cause Con wasnt drinking - he was in charge of a very hyper Baby Georgia it was a really long day. Wish we had babysitters and we could have stayed the night at the venue - it was a health spa - could have done with some pampering this morning

Managed to get docs done - had to register at adobe who give you 5 free document conversions so got our 3 police checks converted in PDF. already had email to say they have been received so fingers crossed we hear soon.

Whats the latest with your visa?
Old May 4th 2008, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not feeling too bad Nic, we left reasonably early cause Con wasnt drinking - he was in charge of a very hyper Baby Georgia it was a really long day. Wish we had babysitters and we could have stayed the night at the venue - it was a health spa - could have done with some pampering this morning

Managed to get docs done - had to register at adobe who give you 5 free document conversions so got our 3 police checks converted in PDF. already had email to say they have been received so fingers crossed we hear soon.

Whats the latest with your visa?
Just waiting for a CO. I'm hoping for the end of May and as we front loaded, we should go straight to grant. (Fingers crossed etc etc....)

Glad to hear you had a good time - even if Con didn't We always have to take DD everywhere with us as we have no family or babysitters. So I know what it's like. Prepares us for Oz, if nothing else. Can you have a nice long bath tomorrow instead of a spa treatment??

Good news about Adobe. I have no idea about these things - OH did it all - he is an IT geek.

Just sold 5 items of furniture on ebay. Got £132 for an old table and chairs - still reeling with shock....
Old May 4th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey glad to hear you got some pennies from ebay - every penny counts at this stage doesnt it. I have a big pile of stuff waiting to go on ebay I really must get on with it.
Old May 4th 2008, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey glad to hear you got some pennies from ebay - every penny counts at this stage doesnt it. I have a big pile of stuff waiting to go on ebay I really must get on with it.
I have masses too. Have the feeling I won't have time to sell it all....

When are you thinking of booking your tickets now?? I bet you get your visa soon and are free to fly out. (SOOOO jealous!)
Old May 4th 2008, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

meh
Old May 4th 2008, 11:26 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by eddie007
meh
Hello eddie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.