Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
have a drink Bec

Sod the EA
Sod the cleaning
Sod the excess fat
Sod the dishes
Sod the weather

Have some chocolate......
STRESSED spelt backwards is DESSERTS.....YEAH BABY
Beth x x
I like it Beth

PS Jason brought back 2 bottles !!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

have a drink Bec

Sod the EA
Sod the cleaning
Sod the excess fat
Sod the dishes
Sod the weather

Have some chocolate......
STRESSED spelt backwards is DESSERTS.....YEAH BABY
Beth x x
PMSL!!!

Sod waiting for the phone to ring.
Sod shoving everything into cupboards
Sod those jealous gits who tell you what a mistake you are making

Pass me the desserts!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
He has just pulled onto the drive has to go to local Co-Op about 3 miles away, and of course the 2 minute compulsary revving of the car on the drive to annoy the neighbours Cheers Beth Have to add here, he has just got back and rather than just driving the car into the drive he has reversed it in, with his lights straight into their living room, I do need to bore you all one day with the trial and tribulations we have had with our neighbours, they really are neigbours from h*ell for you to truly understand why we are like we are with them and they are much worse with us

To be honest we need the money to move so reducing is not ideal, but it is a means to an end and we can then all go, so if needs must, we won't have as much as we would like to take to Oz, but we will be in Oz and if I need to go back to work then I will to make the difference.

Tracy
OMG - you won't miss them then???

I like it Beth

PS Jason brought back 2 bottles !!!
I think you'll need that!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:32 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL!!!

Sod waiting for the phone to ring.
Sod shoving everything into cupboards
Sod those jealous gits who tell you what a mistake you are making

Pass me the desserts!
yeah
Sod my future buyers......who are taking their bloody time booking a viewing and will be getting a bargain when they buy my house
Sod my Liverpudlian next door neighbour......who sounds like Thomas the Tank when we shout at each other (mind you I must sound like Ivor the Engine on speed....LOL)
Sod the dog shit I step in almost every day walking the girls to school
And sod the national lottery for never ever making me a millionairess :curse:

More alcohol and chocolate please!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah
Sod my future buyers......who are taking their bloody time booking a viewing and will be getting a bargain when they buy my house
Sod my Liverpudlian next door neighbour......who sounds like Thomas the Tank when we shout at each other (mind you I must sound like Ivor the Engine on speed....LOL)
Sod the dog shit I step in almost every day walking the girls to school
And sod the national lottery for never ever making me a millionairess :curse:

More alcohol and chocolate please!!!!
Beth x x
Yay - here's the alc and chocs!!

Sod those viewers who say they will make an offer and you never hear from them again
Sod the useless EAs who don't answer the phone.
Sod the bloomin endless cleaning.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

OMG - you won't miss them then???
Errrrrr NO
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:46 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Yay - here's the alc and chocs!!http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/1.gif http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/6.gif

Sod those viewers who say they will make an offer and you never hear from them again
Praise be to alcohol and chocolate
I just got my rug out for Andrew...............sent him to pick it up today but wouldn't let him see what I'd spent £100 on.....LOL
Also bought new silk chocolate coloured curtains for our bedroom and a new bedspread
Need a new lightshade, new bedside lamps and a few accessories and i'm done!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Yay - here's the alc and chocs!!http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/1.gif http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/6.gif

Chocs who said Chocs - Jason refusing to go out again, looks like cheese and onion crisps with my white zinfandel - classy

I don't worry about the cleaning, although I need to as my mother is coming for mothers day, so we need at least the ground floor tidy

Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Praise be to alcohol and chocolate
I just got my rug out for Andrew...............sent him to pick it up today but wouldn't let him see what I'd spent £100 on.....LOL
Also bought new silk chocolate coloured curtains for our bedroom and a new bedspread
Need a new lightshade, new bedside lamps and a few accessories and i'm done!!!
Beth x x
Sounds lovely Beth and all this little extra's do make a difference to viewers, they forget that you will be taking these things with you, but if it looks like a show house it seems to make a difference - been watching the day time programmes.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:55 am
Make it happen!!!!

Sounds lovely Beth and all this little extra's do make a difference to viewers, they forget that you will be taking these things with you, but if it looks like a show house it seems to make a difference - been watching the day time programmes.
just fancied a change....you know....cheer myself up buying stuff...LOL
He's sitting on my new rug now rubbing it saying how thick and shaggy it is
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Chocs who said Chocs - Jason refusing to go out again, looks like cheese and onion crisps with my white zinfandel - classy

I don't worry about the cleaning, although I need to as my mother is coming for mothers day, so we need at least the ground floor tidy

Yummy - C&O go better with wine anyway. I have a pint of lager.... just going to look for crisps....

I agree, I always make a big effort to co-ordinate the bedrooms, (apart from DDs which is just pink, pink and pink in yer face pinkness...) Now will some bugger just buy these houses!

Last edited by Fly Away; Feb 27th 2008 at 9:02 am.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Fingers crossed that it all goes through smoothly!! Now you can get planning everything, so exciting, resigning tomorrow too... YEEHAH! Your MIL is not going to be best pleased.
OH spoke to FIL so didin't speak to her directly. Hope she is ok.Have been sorting things out tonight.

Good Grief, I go and do some jobs, school run, tea and sit down to catch up and have 4 pages to catch up with.

Sparky wife, great news about the viewers on Saturday, don't forget your angel and candle wishes for a sale. Bl**dy hell just got the offer bit, working through all these pages, FAB news, you can now start negotiating and hoefully agree a price you are both happy with. Ok so you did that and now have a sale, this is great new, think we will all be trying the banging head on table theory seems to work better than my angels.

, yeah it was a bit like that, wasn't it??!!

Well I have only been viewing this thread for a few weeks and this is the first sale, all being well this will be the first of many Good luck everyone and don't forget the head banging on table seems to work better than the candles and begging to guardian angels

We are now officially reduced again and anoher house has just come on the market round that corner, small than ours but £100,000 cheaper, can see another reduuction coming on from us, hence the wine already

Sending you hugs Tracy and lots of vibes.

Tracy::
Originally Posted by roxymusic
Hi sparky wife congrats on your offer on the house hope everything goes OK will keep fingers & toes crossed for you.

ian
Well, hello there!!! Thanks, we are keeping everything crossed. How are you both?

Originally Posted by suesk
Fantastic news SW really pleased for you

Suexx::
Thanks Sue, how are you doing? Not long now hey?

Originally Posted by Big Sky
Fab news Sparky Wife
Good luck to everyone.
BS
Thanks Big Sky!

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Ive got an viewer in an hour been cleaning all day!
Better be worth it!
EA calls you get all hopeful these might be the ones spend all day cleaning getting more stressed all day shout at the kids for beinging in the house! Then they are never heard from again!
Lorna
Am keeping everything crossed for you.

Originally Posted by nickywes
Oh that is fantastic news Sparky, hope it all goes through quickly for you now.

Can't believe how much has gone on today, can't keep up but am addicted to seeing how everyone is doing.
Nicky xx
Thanks, it has been a pretty busy day on this thread, here's to some really busy days coming up.

Sounds like there is a good evening to be had on WPHS!!! Hope you guys aren't too sozzled!!!

(Have I broken the multiquote record yet??!!)
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beth x x
PMSL!! he'll be jigling his bits and asking you to christian it next!

Last edited by Fly Away; Feb 27th 2008 at 9:01 am.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

OMG Beth you make me die laughing....
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Beth x x

OWWW ERRRRRR, do we need to know that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.