Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Hey whingers, if anyone of you is on facebook, be my friend

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695213522
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:06 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL!! he'll be jigling his bits and asking you to christian it next!
oh shit yeah!!!! maybe he's hinting....... not on my new rug man!!!!

Originally Posted by Gonnago
OMG Beth you make me die laughing....
grab a drink love........and some chocolate........come and feel my new shaggy pile....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
OH spoke to FIL so didin't speak to her directly. Hope she is ok.Have been sorting things out tonight.

Fingers crossed she takes it OK.

Thanks Sue, how are you doing? Not long now hey?

And she still has time to come on BE - what a trooper!

Thanks, it has been a pretty busy day on this thread, here's to some really busy days coming up.

Sounds like there is a good evening to be had on WPHS!!! Hope you guys aren't too sozzled!!!

(Have I broken the multiquote record yet??!!)
Nah, I've done more!

Glad to hear you're starting to sort stuff - has it all sunk in yet??
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Yummy - C&O go better with wine anyway. I have a pint of lager.... just going to look for crisps....

I agree, I always make a big effort to co-ordinate the bedrooms, (apart from DDs which is just pink, pink and pink in yer face pinkness...) Now will some bugger just buy these houses!

Pint of larger and C&O crisps - PERFECT combination, but if I have too many I am on the loo all night

All these little extras make a difference to the house, but also make you feel better too, you look and think, yeh that looks good, although I usually buy for me, as in me me, not house me
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Hayley have sent a message - this is me

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=656513544

Tracy
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:09 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Pint of larger and C&O crisps - PERFECT combination, but if I have too many I am on the loo all night

All these little extras make a difference to the house, but also make you feel better too, you look and think, yeh that looks good, although I usually buy for me, as in me me, not house me
think i need to decorate the outside of my bloody house as i can't seem to get anyone through the front door to see my lovely new things on the inside
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

You look young Gosh I feel OLD
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
oh shit yeah!!!! maybe he's hinting....... not on my new rug man!!!!

grab a drink love........and some chocolate........come and feel my new shaggy pile....LOL
Beth x x
ROTFPMSL!!

Hiya Gonnago *waves* xxxx

I could only find salt and vinegar - which I don't like, but I ate them anyway.

I like nice things too......looking forward to buying all new in Oz!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

think i need to decorate the outside of my bloody house as i can't seem to get anyone through the front door to see my lovely new things on the inside
Beth x x
Beth love, I wouldn't worry about it, I think my house looks perfect from the exterior and we have had one viewer, not sure what we can do to change that. I know though that when someone does come through the door they will LOVE it and I am sure it is the same with your house.

Yummy Jason just brought bowl of cracked balck pepper and cream cheese corn chips in - gosh I am going to miss him when he goes to Oz fetching wine and corn chips
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beth x x
PMSL - you should advertise guided tours!

She IS young.... I feel like a granny... SW's records that were number 1 when she and Sparkyhubs were born I remember listening to as an adult!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

lol I dont feel young at the moment let me tell you.

ROTFPMSL!!

Hiya Gonnago *waves* xxxx hello my beautiful partner in crime.

I could only find salt and vinegar - which I don't like, but I ate them anyway.

I like nice things too......looking forward to buying all new in Oz!
Beth love, I wouldn't worry about it, I think my house looks perfect from the exterior and we have had one viewer, not sure what we can do to change that. I know though that when someone does come through the door they will LOVE it and I am sure it is the same with your house.

Yummy Jason just brought bowl of cracked balck pepper and cream cheese corn chips in - gosh I am going to miss him when he goes to Oz fetching wine and corn chips
oh god stop, im a sucker for crisps, I joined tesco diets on monday, havent even logged in yet oh I have no crisps in the house and i really want a bag....share?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What a man! Send him round here, my OH is snoring on the sofa again - although he is poorly, bad, sick - but it's an excuse to be lazy....

lol I dont feel young at the moment let me tell you.

You're young and lovely petal - enjoy it!

oh god stop, im a sucker for crisps, I joined tesco diets on monday, havent even logged in yet oh I have no crisps in the house and i really want a bag....share?
LOL, that's why I only have salt n vinegar because I don't like them, so i won't eat them... woops.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:26 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Right ladies I'm off to bed got the paracetamols ready for the morning...LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Night Beth.

N. my Dh is sleeping on sofa too - with his head on my lap.....might wake him to make me a brew!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right ladies I'm off to bed got the paracetamols ready for the morning...LOL
Beth x x
Step away from the rug Andrew, she said BED!!!

Night hun - see you about 10am with a hangover.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.