Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:54 am
Just Joined

roxymusic will become famous soon enoughroxymusic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Hi sparky wife congrats on your offer on the house hope everything goes OK will keep fingers & toes crossed for you.

ian
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:56 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Cor, blimey

I can't keep up with everyone so I'm not even going to try and multi-quote.

To those who've the drinks already, I shall be joining you in a few short minutes

To those who've had good news, I will raise a glass for you.

To those who've had no news, I will help you drown your sorrows.

So by the end of the night I shall probably be completely sozzled

Janine
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:58 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Cor, blimey

To those who've the drinks already, I shall be joining you in a few short minutes

Janine
PMSL......good one
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Cor, blimey

Janine
Janine thats fab I love it. . I am the same can't keeep up with this thread . But that good as things are starting to happen .
Julie
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Cor, blimey

Janine
Janine - Great saying and I am with you with all your sentiments, my first glass has gone down far too well getting sozzled could be on my agenda for tonight

Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic news SW really pleased for you

Suexx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Cor, blimey

Janine
Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Janine - Great saying and I am with you with all your sentiments, my first glass has gone down far too well getting sozzled could be on my agenda for tonight

Me too!

Great posts Janine and Tracy! I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow too - oh the excitement. Although, since I disovered that I have enough Nectar points to pay for my shopping for the next 10 weeks or so, it's not too bad!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Me too!

Great posts Janine and Tracy! I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow too - oh the excitement. Although, since I disovered that I have enough Nectar points to pay for my shopping for the next 10 weeks or so, it's not too bad!
Good Grief, you must spend a bundle in Sainsburys On the bright side Sainsburys ALWAYS do some good deals on wine - cheers and enjoy

Tracy
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Good Grief, you must spend a bundle in Sainsburys On the bright side Sainsburys ALWAYS do some good deals on wine - cheers and enjoy

Tracy
Wine opened feeling better now in my nice clean house.
Might have to send oh out for some more lol
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy
LOL, I've shoppd there every week since they introduced Nectar points and use the card in Debenhams. Never redeemed a penny. Guess I've got over £1000 of free groceries!! Sod M&S, lead me to the free Sainsbury's wine!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
You are good having a clean house, mine is a tip, think I will need to buy more wine tomorrow, probably have just enough to see me through tonight, without going out for more
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, I've shoppd there every week since they introduced Nectar points and use the card in Debenhams. Never redeemed a penny. Guess I've got over £1000 of free groceries!! Sod M&S, lead me to the free Sainsbury's wine!!!
NICE, now I have redeemed mine, I use the points at Christmas, so not many points on mine at the moment Wine is good, but free wine well that is even better
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:33 am
Professional Dreamer!

Big Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really nice

Fab news Sparky Wife!
Good luck to everyone.
BS
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:33 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Might just try the wine if it makes everything feel better. Pretty miserable today as middle daughter, who got her visa a couple of weeks ago has just booked her flights to go. She leaves on 25th April to Thailand for a couple of weeks then off to Singapore and then on to Perth to start the travels all round Oz, hopefully to meet up with us in Queensland whenever we get there! Won't see her for months when she leaves. Next daughter is leaving in October to do the same. Hopefully we will be there then, who knows.

Please let there be some buyers now the nice weather is coming up.

Nicky xx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nice feeling eh? I did that last night. Tonight my house is a tip again.

You are good having a clean house, mine is a tip, think I will need to buy more wine tomorrow, probably have just enough to see me through tonight, without going out for more
Do you think you'll manage or will you have to send OH out to the off licence??

NICE, now I have redeemed mine, I use the points at Christmas, so not many points on mine at the moment Wine is good, but free wine well that is even better

Free wine is the best!

I've got £100s on my Boots card too - so I'm buying toiletries there.

Last edited by Fly Away; Feb 27th 2008 at 6:45 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.