Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Think I need the wine more now, just checked our advert after the conversation with the EA today. We told them to reduce by £19,950, but remove that we are wanting sensible offers, they have altered the price but not the wording - numptys:curse:. We are £35,000 under the next door who are wanting in excess of that £35K, it is exactly the same house, we do not need to be asking for offers too. If we get them we will consider them, but we are not advertising that we are open to them, at this rate we will end up selling £60K to £70K under next door - I am very CROSS !! :curse::curse::curse:

Think Jason will be going to the off licence within the next few minutes - they usually have a nice Jacobs Creek in the fridge
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Might just try the wine if it makes everything feel better. Pretty miserable today as middle daughter, who got her visa a couple of weeks ago has just booked her flights to go. She leaves on 25th April to Thailand for a couple of weeks then off to Singapore and then on to Perth to start the travels all round Oz, hopefully to meet up with us in Queensland whenever we get there! Won't see her for months when she leaves. Next daughter is leaving in October to do the same. Hopefully we will be there then, who knows.

Please let there be some buyers now the nice weather is coming up.

Nicky xx
Sending big hugs Nicky ((((()))) At least you won't be leaving your girls in the UK. Things will pick up and you will sell. Then you will be able to join them. I have a crystal ball and can see all this happening.

When its yourself, you can't see things ever getting better,but honestly, they will. You will get through the long dark tunnel and out into the sunshine.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Think I need the wine more now, just checked our advert after the conversation with the EA today. We told them to reduce by £19,950, but remove that we are wanting sensible offers, they have altered the price but not the wording - numptys:curse:. We are £35,000 under the next door who are wanting in excess of that £35K, it is exactly the same house, we do not need to be asking for offers too. If we get them we will consider them, but we are not advertising that we are open to them, at this rate we will end up selling £60K to £70K under next door - I am very CROSS !! :curse::curse::curse:

Think Jason will be going to the off licence within the next few minutes - they usually have a nice Jacobs Creek in the fridge
I knew you'd need more wine.

Sorry that your EA is a numpty:curse: and you've had to reduce so much. I hope you get an asking price offer now. This house selling business is pretty horrid isn't it?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:52 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Nice feeling eh? I did that last night. Tonight my house is a tip again.

Do you think you'll manage or will you have to send OH out to the off licence??

Free wine is the best!

I've got £100s on my Boots card too - so I'm buying toiletries there.
My god, how much shopping have you done in Boots, LOL

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Think I need the wine more now, just checked our advert after the conversation with the EA today. We told them to reduce by £19,950, but remove that we are wanting sensible offers, they have altered the price but not the wording - numptys:curse:. We are £35,000 under the next door who are wanting in excess of that £35K, it is exactly the same house, we do not need to be asking for offers too. If we get them we will consider them, but we are not advertising that we are open to them, at this rate we will end up selling £60K to £70K under next door - I am very CROSS !!

Hopefully the buyers will see what a bargain they will get, neighbours won't be happy though!

Sending big hugs Nicky ((((()))) At least you won't be leaving your girls in the UK. Things will pick up and you will sell. Then you will be able to join them. I have a crystal ball and can see all this happening.

When its yourself, you can't see things ever getting better,but honestly, they will. You will get through the long dark tunnel and out into the sunshine.
Thanks for the hugs, I am glad the girls are going, it could be much worse if they were staying here. Mind you I don't think I would go if they didn't, bad enough leaving some of them.

Nicky xx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:06 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I use my Nectar points at Christmas too.

I saved an absolute bundle on the kids pressies

I am calm and relaxed now after my gin and tonic.

Tomorrow I shall be running about like a headless chicken in preparation for my viewing. Please don't let them be timewasters.

Janine
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:30 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Nice feeling eh? I did that last night. Tonight my house is a tip again.

Do you think you'll manage or will you have to send OH out to the off licence??

Free wine is the best!

I've got £100s on my Boots card too - so I'm buying toiletries there.

Jeez Nic.....be cheaper to have a face lift love!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Beth x x

Love your sense of humour Beth
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Off2Oz

Tomorrow I shall be running about like a headless chicken in preparation for my viewing. Please don't let them be timewasters.

Janine
They won't be timewasters Janine, fingers crossed for you. Enjoy your gin and tonic
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:41 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Janine
Good luck for tomorrow Janine fingers crossed xx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

My god, how much shopping have you done in Boots, LOL

Hopefully the buyers will see what a bargain they will get, neighbours won't be happy though!

Thanks for the hugs, I am glad the girls are going, it could be much worse if they were staying here. Mind you I don't think I would go if they didn't, bad enough leaving some of them.

Nicky xx
Hi Nicky

I don't care about the neighbours, they are so far up their own backsides they can see out of their mouth Anyone would think they lived in a million pound house the way they behave, not like me, a true Yorkshire lass, they don't like us anyhow -too may parties that they don't get invited to

Your girls will have a ball, what a fantastic experience for them and then for you to be together when you arrive

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:42 am

Beth x x
Love it ha ha x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Janine
You'll be fine. Although I recognise the headless chicken feeling.

Beth x x

PMSL.

I saved all the points from nappies and baby clothes and the cot etc.... just spending them now as they were my 'rainy day' fund in case we ever went bust. I'm not that vain - honest.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:45 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Love it ha ha x
hee hee........don't think she's seen it yet!!!!
I'm on the sherry now and I'm well and truly stucking feaming!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

I knew you'd need more wine.

Sorry that your EA is a numpty:curse: and you've had to reduce so much. I hope you get an asking price offer now. This house selling business is pretty horrid isn't it?

Jason is at the Offi as I type We have not reduced as much yet as some on here, £25,000 reduction in 8 weeks is only £3125 per week, whats that to sell, unfortunatley we can't go much lower though, which is why we do not want to specifically advertise that we want offers. We know we will eventually get an offer under the asking price, and we will look at that at the time and hopefully negotiate accordingly. Numpty, Numpty, Numpty:curse:

I NEED more wine NOW

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:51 am
Make it happen!!!!

Right....who's drinking tonight? Anyone fancy playing a 'let's get drunk and sod the EA'?
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.