Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

beth - would you not be better off going to a quick buy company? they take off 20% of your value so that would actually be more than you are on teh market for now?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:49 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
beth - would you not be better off going to a quick buy company? they take off 20% of your value so that would actually be more than you are on teh market for now?
No......have rung a few......and the highest we could get is £146,300 :curse:
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
wish me luck girls........think I'm going to need it!!!!
Beth x x
can i wish you luck too ?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Well it sounds that some of yours r havin good luck, hope they put offers in for what you want not silly prices.
I have just phone my EA and they have said still no intrest at the minute but the market is starting to pick up again if they say that to me one more time i'll fxxxing scream, so I have another EA coming round on thursday pm to give it a valuation, the new EA has sold 5 properties in the last 8 weeks which I do not think is bad really.
There is now 5 properties in my street that are up for sale Talk about competition.
Hope fully we might get some viewers if the market is picking up, but you never know.
Good luck everyone else hope we all sell soon so we can all move from this place.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:02 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG.....The EA just rang after 8 hours of being on the market we have a first viewing on Thursday.

Headless chicken comes to mind

kaye
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:04 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
You certainly can!!!!!
Love your new avatar Do you like the Kerrang channel?
I love blasting some loud rock music out
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:05 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by wardy2
OMG.....The EA just rang after 8 hours of being on the market we have a first viewing on Thursday.

kaye
Oh well done Kaye...........lucky sod.....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THORPES
I am now a whinging pom house seller.

We have put our house on market last Saturday and I am already stressed becuase no one has called to view yet. I know the house market has slowed down but a neighbour of ours sold hers in 3 days for 10k more than we are asking. Its the same house except hers has a conservatory and ours has a big drive and garage.
I feel in competition with her and I know I shouldnt.
It must be cos of the emotions with visa and everything. I will try to calm down.
LOL, there is no chance of calming down in house seller land. Welcome to the thread! good luck, hope you get a viewing soon.

Good luck - have you got a vewing???

Originally Posted by suart
Well it sounds that some of yours r havin good luck, hope they put offers in for what you want not silly prices.
I have just phone my EA and they have said still no intrest at the minute but the market is starting to pick up again if they say that to me one more time i'll fxxxing scream, so I have another EA coming round on thursday pm to give it a valuation, the new EA has sold 5 properties in the last 8 weeks which I do not think is bad really.
There is now 5 properties in my street that are up for sale Talk about competition.
Hope fully we might get some viewers if the market is picking up, but you never know.
Good luck everyone else hope we all sell soon so we can all move from this place.
Changing EAs helped us get moe viewings, so it is aways an option - but the market does seem to be picking up too. good luck - hope things start moving for you soon.

kaye
OMG!! That's great Kaye. Fingers crossed they like it. Now you too can spend a whole day cleaning for a 20 minute viewing. Ks sent for good luck.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:30 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Hi All. New to this thread but I too am a whinging pom house seller
House been on the market for 4 weeks, had 1st viewer last Thursday who was really keen, even asked to call back with her OH then nothing! The only number the EA had for her was a mobile which she didn't answer & hasn't called them back with feedback
Turns out she has bought the house next door & just wanted a nose :curse:
Hi, just noticed you had your skills assessment with Engineers Aust. What's your job? My hubby had to go through them to, as a civil engineering technologist.
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:14 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Tawkins, to the mad house

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5985785]
Thanks Janine, just feeling really nevous now as we have been messed about by cash viewers when we've sold before.

I rang one of those house buying co's yesterday and they said they'd ring back in 48 hours, so jst waiting to hear what they come up with too...

Good luck to everyone this week. WE WILL SELL HOUSES!!!QUOTE]

Hi Fly, I know what you mean about cash buyers - they can really be great pains in the a**se

Those house buying companies do offer a very low price, so beware. My mum rang one of them a couple of year's ago when she moved out to Spain as she was having trouble selling and they offered her £60k off the asking price

Originally Posted by THORPES
I am now a whinging pom house seller.

We have put our house on market last Saturday and I am already stressed becuase no one has called to view yet. I know the house market has slowed down but a neighbour of ours sold hers in 3 days for 10k more than we are asking. Its the same house except hers has a conservatory and ours has a big drive and garage.
I feel in competition with her and I know I shouldnt.
It must be cos of the emotions with visa and everything. I will try to calm down.
Welcome Thorpes Don't try to calm down - it won't work in here. Just go with the flow, man!

No......have rung a few......and the highest we could get is £146,300
Beth x x
Good luck Beth I know we keep saying it but with Spring almost upon us, I can feel a rush of viewers.

Love the new Avatar, Icarus

Originally Posted by suart
There is now 5 properties in my street that are up for sale. Talk about competition.
Good luck with the valuation on Thursday

kaye
Lucky thing Kaye Good luck for Thursday.

If our house details are ever added to the EAs website then we might have half a chance to get some viewers

Janine
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

You certainly can!!!!!
Love your new avatar Do you like the Kerrang channel?
I love blasting some loud rock music out
Beth x x
Good luck ..

i like all sorts of things the avatar is a stop-gap till i find my old one
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:29 am
Make it happen!!!!

Good luck ..

i like all sorts of things the avatar is a stop-gap till i find my old one
Thanks for the playlist........brilliant songs
Is that a photo of you on the page?
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Thanks for the playlist........brilliant songs
Is that a photo of you on the page?
Beth x x
thats me
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, Beth and Icarus look like they're dancing together.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, Beth and Icarus look like they're dancing together.
Beth knows how to cut some rug , hold tight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.