Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:52 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Morning all,

Good luck to all of you with planned viewings and new EA's

And I'm glad I'm still able to be holding on to my hopes and fantasies dear Capo,
live would all doom and gloom and black and white without it.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:41 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Morning all,

Good luck to all of you with planned viewings and new EA's

And I'm glad I'm still able to be holding on to my hopes and fantasies dear Capo,
live would all doom and gloom and black and white without it.
don't feed the *****

Morning M
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

morning sexy house sellers
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:23 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Morning H
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

i hope many viewers are lined up for you all!!!!

and good luck with all the new EA - that's got to get you some new wind

Last edited by mOZzy; Apr 17th 2008 at 10:36 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:20 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
don't feed the *****

Morning M
I'll behave, no feeding the *****
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

What a day I'v had today and its not even 11 o clock. Got 3 house viewers today and had my visa granted! I've forgotten the shitty day I had yesterday

Good luck everyone with viewings today x
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

bloody hell - well done you. An offer today would just be the icing on the cake wouldnt it.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:46 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by steveandtina
What a day I'v had today and its not even 11 o clock. Got 3 house viewers today and had my visa granted! I've forgotten the shitty day I had yesterday

Holy Cow

well good luck to you Tina
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:48 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Did you say 3 as in Three ???
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:52 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS.

Let's hope the 3 viewers start a bidding war now.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

WOW CONGRATULATION FOR GETTING YOUR VISA'A ITS A GREAT FEELING HAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHAT CAN I SAY 3 VIEWINGS, SOMEONE'S EA IS PULLING THERE FINGER OUT LOL. HOPE EVERYTHING HAPPENS TODAY FOR YOU AND DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE EURO'S ON TONIGHT THEY SAY THINGS HAPPEN IN 3'S RIGHT
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:34 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow fantastic news, congrats on the visa, did you jump around the house screaming like a mad person (o thats what i did)?

3 viewers thats brilliant lets hope theres an offer or2 off them

Jx
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:52 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, fantastic news and only having to clean once for 3 viewers
How great would it be for visa and buyer on the same day. Fingers crossed and hurry up and let us know how you get on.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Cant believe how well today is going went shopping parked it the car park and some one gave me their parking ticket wooo hoo saved me 20p.

Yes 3 lovely viewers, had 1 already and the EA is gunna show one round this afternoon as his running late and I won't be around (let them work for their money hehe).

If you don't here for me again you know one of the viewers was Brad Pitt and he's asked me to run off to Oz with him Well it could happen I am having a good day

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.