Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:38 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Guys,

Trying to be good and doing my cleaning, so not on here much. Red envelope, hell I'll try that! Bloomin St Joe, woman never sent it - curently in dispute on Ebay! GRRR That was BAD luck! 12half percent - about average. Will tell you what the one we have coming tomorrow says. Shame he woke up Janine.

Just popped on to say SPARKY WIFE is FLYING TODAY!!! Yay! Go girl!
Good luck SW, have a great flight.

What are you doing on here when you have cleaning to do N?
St. Joseph wasn't very lucky was he.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

I drove past a house for sale near us today and rang the agent to find out what price it was on at as I couldn't find it on their website. He told me it was on with another agent at £475K. They had dropped the price to £450K with them and would accept about £420K. I was stunned - fancy saying that - I hadn't even asked how low they would go - only the price. then he proceeded to tell me all the other houses in the area and how low they would go. I am so angry for those people - they are paying the EA (A big national chain) to sell their house for the best price - not the cheapest. I will get someone to ring our EA and find out what they say.

Good luck today everyone.

Originally Posted by gazclaire
EA just rang and they liked the house but get THIS!!!
The women didnt like the fact that all the houses look different around this brand new estate ! And they didnt like the fact that there are cars parked along the streets as you drive in to our private col-de-sac where only 4 houses reside so parking never a problem!! WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!
I think they need an extra £200,000 to be honest and live a footballers life style!! EA said he thought she came across as a bit of a snob.
So thats another NO, my hands are chapped with so much bloody cleaning, not easy when 2 kids trashing the room i've just cleaned before i've done the next aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!
Claire.x
i know!!! some people just want the castle for a peanut!!!
are they not sensible anymore?!?!
besides that, at the moment they get a castle for a peanut and a pea anyways

Just popped on to say SPARKY WIFE is FLYING TODAY!!! Yay! Go girl!
woheyyy, good luck!!!
i hope you are on the plane by now and they big stress is over!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Good luck SW, have a great flight.

What are you doing on here when you have cleaning to do N?
St. Joseph wasn't very lucky was he.
I have done most of it now - sitting with a sarnie and the vacuum poised to clean up the crumbs.

St Joe was a disaster. Will try the envelopes though. Just read the bit about your Oh visualising sold signs. Must try that one too. I'll do anything. (Well almost....)

Originally Posted by mOZzy

i know!!! some people just want the castle for a peanut!!!
are they not sensible anymore?!?!
besides that, at the moment they get a castle for a peanut and a pea anyways

That is SO true. people are chancing their luck. To be honest, I would be doing exactly the same and snapping up bargain poperty. So I am just as bad really.

woheyyy, good luck!!!
i hope you are on the plane by now and they big stress is over!!!!
Poor Sparkyhub is scared of flying and they are unsure if their buyer will exchange or not as nothing has been done.... So still BIG stress - poor things.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your viewings FA, hopefully they will offer a bit more than your other chap

Have just finished a mountain of paperwork for the solicitors, mostly repeating what we did for the HIP, which is not worth anything (apart from our £400:curse

Sam
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Afternoon peeps,
Well that was a fun night - got woken up by M.I.L (lives in annexe next door) to say someone was breaking into my van:curse: Went out to find half my sliding door bent down but luckily (well apart from a sat nav charger??) nothing was taken. Its now the 3rd time this has happened. Will need a new door plus signwriting re done and to top it off my insurance renewal is next month; if it had happened then i wouldn't lose my no claims:curse: as it is my insurance will now double:curse::curse: bloody stinking theiving bastards.
On a different note other EA rang have yet to ring him back so will see what he has to say. maybe I'd better call him later when I've calmed down!!! Hope everyone is having a better day!!!
Dtp
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Good luck with your viewings FA, hopefully they will offer a bit more than your other chap

Have just finished a mountain of paperwork for the solicitors, mostly repeating what we did for the HIP, which is not worth anything (apart from our £400)

Sam
Thanks Sam. I have everything crossed that one of these people will put in an offer and we will get a bidding war.

Bloomin HIPs. What a waste of money. I had to fill in a really long form for our solicitor - a green one. Wanted to know all sorts - which would be on the HIP as you said. Hope it's all going OK!

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Afternoon peeps,
Well that was a fun night - got woken up by M.I.L (lives in annexe next door) to say someone was breaking into my van:curse: Went out to find half my sliding door bent down but luckily (well apart from a sat nav charger??) nothing was taken. Its now the 3rd time this has happened. Will need a new door plus signwriting re done and to top it off my insurance renewal is next month; if it had happened then i wouldn't lose my no claims:: as it is my insurance will now double:: bloody stinking theiving bastards.
On a different note other EA rang have yet to ring him back so will see what he has to say. maybe I'd better call him later when I've calmed down!!! Hope everyone is having a better day!!!
Dtp::
Oh no Dan, that's all you need.:curse::curse: I had an accident last year just before my Insurance renewal and even though I wasn't at fault and the other driver had accepted responsibility and the claim was going through. Since it hadn't been paid out, they loaded my premium by £300 and no one else would even quote. When I got my payout, I went back to them and demanded a refund as it was them being slow which caused the whole thing.

At least the EA rang back. Wonder if you were nice to him.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:19 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Afternoon peeps,
Well that was a fun night - got woken up by M.I.L (lives in annexe next door) to say someone was breaking into my van:curse: Went out to find half my sliding door bent down but luckily (well apart from a sat nav charger??) nothing was taken. Its now the 3rd time this has happened. Will need a new door plus signwriting re done and to top it off my insurance renewal is next month; if it had happened then i wouldn't lose my no claims:curse: as it is my insurance will now double:curse::curse: bloody stinking theiving bastards.
Dtp
Thats horrible, thank god the MIL woke up. What would they want with your sat nav charger? Not fair with the insurance either we have had it a couple of times and OH brand new truck was nicked off our driveway on new years eve:curse:
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon peeps,
Dtp
well hope yopur day improves Dan , bloody idiots .

wonder if that EA has someone lined up ?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:50 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear that Dan, good luck with the EA

Lisa
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:41 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, so SW is in the air or maybe she's already there. I hope she has a great flight and that their buyers won't pull out. This one's to you SW

Hi Dan,
Thank god that your MIL lives next door (don't know if you would say that all the time ). Those bl**dy thieving b*st*rds, don't they know there are good folk out there that are trying to make a living!!! A couple of years ago my mum left a gardening tool in the front yard and somebody took it. When I told this to someone, she said...o well, she shouldn't have left it outside...WHAT?...no...it was on our property, keep your hands of it! I know, you shouldn't leave something outside of your gate, but you should be able too, o well....Dan, good luck with the repainting etc.

...only 3/4 of an hour left before the viewers come! ...I'm getting nervous
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Wow, so SW is in the air or maybe she's already there. I hope she has a great flight and that their buyers won't pull out. This one's to you SW

Hi Dan,
Thank god that your MIL lives next door (don't know if you would say that all the time ). Those bl**dy thieving b*st*rds, don't they know there are good folk out there that are trying to make a living!!! A couple of years ago my mum left a gardening tool in the front yard and somebody took it. When I told this to someone, she said...o well, she shouldn't have left it outside...WHAT?...no...it was on our property, keep your hands of it! I know, you shouldn't leave something outside of your gate, but you should be able too, o well....Dan, good luck with the repainting etc.

you be fine , take it easy
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tum

Hi Dan,

Fingers crossed for you! Offer them something yummy like chocolate biscuits and then they will associate nice things with your house.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon peeps,
Dtp
Hi Dan

Sorry to hear about your van, thieving b******s:curse:
Our next door neighbour has had his broken into about 4 times now, his van is parked nearer our house then his, so we've heard a few things, phoned the police last time (before running round to tell neighbour, of course) but they weren't interested. He runs a small family business with his brothers and father, about 6 vans in total, but they have now changed them and gone for plain colours, no names or advertising and touch wood, they have gone about 6 months with no break ins.

Sam
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tum

Fingers crossed for the perfect viewers this afternoon (who then phone back with a very generous offer later)

Sam
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi fellow WHS looks like we are all having a stressful time. Bad luck about your van DTP.

We have had news from our agent our 2nd time viewer (who's mum and brother live in the next street to us) have said our living room is too small for them which is strange as both the mother and brother live in the same style house as mine and have the same size living room, how they didn't notice this when she was at her mothers I don't know:curse:.

But do have another viewer coming on Fri am

Hope the viewing went well today TUM, did you have a cream cake. I've got a fresh cream apple turnover sitting in the fridge waiting for me yummy. The sauce little minx keeps winking at me everytime I open the fridge door saying 'Tina you know you want me'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.