Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:10 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
Don't know and normally wouldn't believe in all this but hey might just try it. Where are you going in Aus?
i don't know destination ...... unknown
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:11 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi Nicky ,, well i reckon its worth a go

What happend to FA's doll thing , statue ?
I am sat here giggling because last night I had OH staring into space visualising a light blue/green and white (our EA colours) sold board outside out house for about half an hour Was very funny

Last edited by nickywes; Apr 15th 2008 at 10:11 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:11 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

destination anywhere - the commitments. Good song for at the moment S.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:12 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sat here giggling because last night I had OH staring into space visualising a light blue/green and white (our EA colours) sold board outside out house for about half an hour Was very funny
bless him.
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
destination anywhere - the commitments. Good song for at the moment S.
oh yes , i'll go find it now

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Have you not booked your flight yet? Don't you know where you want to settle eventually? We have been to both sides and are agreed on Queensland, not sure where though.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:14 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Have you not booked your flight yet? Don't you know where you want to settle eventually? We have been to both sides and are agreed on Queensland, not sure where though.
no not booked flight yet ,, as for destination , we keep changing minds ... Adelaide , Brisbane , Adelaide again ...........
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:16 pm

no not booked flight yet ,, as for destination , we keep changing minds ... Adelaide , Brisbane , Adelaide again ...........
Anywhere but the UK right now hey?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:17 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Anywhere but the UK right now hey?
well i wouldn't say that , not for me but OH wants to get away to anywhere , not ideal thinking tho
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:19 pm

well i wouldn't say that , not for me but OH wants to get away to anywhere , not ideal thinking tho
Mine is the same, he hates the UK but I don't. I really want to move but don't hate it here.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:20 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Mine is the same, he hates the UK but I don't. I really want to move but don't hate it here.
same as me then . its nice round here , today is really nice & quiet
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:26 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all,

Sorry I missed you last night Dan!

Good news that they didn't down value your house. I can't believe what bad service you had with that other EA though. I bet that put you right off them. Fingers crossed you hear from their other office and they are much better.

I feel like you Bec - all the people who who will give you a decent price can't sell themselves. It is SO frustrating. If they are in much cheaper properties have you considered a part ex? They buy yours, you buy theirs and let it out and release some equity?? Not ideal but...

I am stressed to hell over it all too. Today I am considering staying in the UK as the financial cost is too great.

PMSL - did you do it???
By the time I had removed the glass from his hand he woke up. Probably thought I was taking it to refill it.

hung over

Originally Posted by gazclaire
EA just rang and they liked the house but get THIS!!!
The women didnt like the fact that all the houses look different around this brand new estate ! And they didnt like the fact that there are cars parked along the streets as you drive in to our private col-de-sac where only 4 houses reside so parking never a problem!! WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!
I think they need an extra £200,000 to be honest and live a footballers life style!! EA said he thought she came across as a bit of a snob.
So thats another NO, my hands are chapped with so much bloody cleaning, not easy when 2 kids trashing the room i've just cleaned before i've done the next aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!
Claire.x
Some people. There's just no pleasing them.

Was looking on another site last night and apparently there is something that everybody should be doing to sell their house, here goes:

Get a red envelope
Put in a piece of wood from inside the house, can be just a splinter or something not a bit of 4 x 2!!
Put in something metal from inside the house, like a screw or something.
Put in some mud/soil from your back garden.
Seal envelope and put in to a free flowing stream somewhere.

Apparently it is to say that your house is now to be passed on to somebody else.

I have another one too but will save that for later. Don't want you to think I am a crackpot

Don't know whether it works but might be worth a try. There will be all these red envelopes floating down streams around the Country

Nicky
Right, I'm off to the shops for a red envelope.

EA dropped the new brochure off for the house this morning. It's going to be mailed out to everyone today, so fingers crossed for some viewings this weekend.

Last edited by Off2Oz; Apr 15th 2008 at 10:43 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
By the time I had removed the glass from his hand he woke up. Probably thought I was taking it to refill it.

Some people. There's just no pleasing them.

Right, I'm off to the shops for a red envelope.

EA dropped the new brochure off for the house this morning. It's going to be mailed out to everyone today, so fingers crossed for some viewings this weekend.
Fingers crossed for new EA getting some results.
Shops will run out of red envelopes

Have got 3 rental agencies coming tomorrow. Have just been quoted
12 1/2% for full management, wow that is a lot.

Nicky
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Trying to be good and doing my cleaning, so not on here much. Red envelope, hell I'll try that! Bloomin St Joe, woman never sent it - curently in dispute on Ebay! GRRR That was BAD luck! 12half percent - about average. Will tell you what the one we have coming tomorrow says. Shame he woke up Janine.

Just popped on to say SPARKY WIFE is FLYING TODAY!!! Yay! Go girl!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:24 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Guys,

Trying to be good and doing my cleaning, so not on here much. Red envelope, hell I'll try that! Bloomin St Joe, woman never sent it - curently in dispute on Ebay! GRRR That was BAD luck! 12half percent - about average. Will tell you what the one we have coming tomorrow says. Shame he woke up Janine.

Just popped on to say SPARKY WIFE is FLYING TODAY!!! Yay! Go girl!

oohh yes , good luck SW

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.