Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 8th 2008, 6:22 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Here's the smiley you need IC;

http://bestsmileys.com/frustrated/7.gif
i like

Old May 8th 2008, 7:11 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Well my viewer has been and gone, it was just the husband - no wife. She viewed the first time... He seemed to like it but was in and out quickly.. not sure...

EA chased the viewers yesterday who liked it - but their daughter had been in a car crash and so she thinks it will be a while before they think about moving again.

So I need all your thoughts concentrated on the people today - to make them put in a GOOD offer.
In and out quick eh, did you frighten him off? Strange that they come to see it separately though, I would have gone back with him to have another look. You just never know who is going to buy do you? Fingers crossed x

Here's the smiley you need IC;

http://bestsmileys.com/frustrated/7.gif
I like it too
Old May 8th 2008, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
That's a good one.

This is me hitting the EA!

Originally Posted by nickywes
In and out quick eh, did you frighten him off? Strange that they come to see it separately though, I would have gone back with him to have another look. You just never know who is going to buy do you? Fingers crossed x

I like it too
Thanks Nicky.. he said his wife was looking after their 2 kids (2 and 4) Goodness knows. Hopefully she loves it and has just sent him to rubber stamp it. Shame the other couple will be ducking out for a while as I was hoping to have a bit of competion. sigh. Still have option 3 and 4 in reserve.
Old May 8th 2008, 7:42 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

That's a good one.

This is me hitting the EA!

http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/2.gif

Thanks Nicky.. he said his wife was looking after their 2 kids (2 and 4) Goodness knows. Hopefully she loves it and has just sent him to rubber stamp it. Shame the other couple will be ducking out for a while as I was hoping to have a bit of competion. sigh. Still have option 3 and 4 in reserve.
That makes sense. I really hope so
How many more options can you think up
Old May 8th 2008, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

That makes sense. I really hope so
How many more options can you think up
As many as it takes!
Old May 8th 2008, 7:58 pm

As many as it takes!
Trouble is I can't think of any for us at the moment
Old May 8th 2008, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Trouble is I can't think of any for us at the moment
Don't lose faith. Things will happen. Even if they aren't the things you are hoping for. I keep telling myself that even if we don't get to Oz, there will be a reason and things will work out for the best.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Hello everyone.

We have a VIEWER. Woohoo. Saturday 2.30pm.

FA good luck with your viewers you had today!!! as you said: might be that the wife really liked it and that the husband had to have at least a look - because he hasn't anything to say anyways
Old May 8th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys
Well after 36 viewings with one EA and over 12 with the other we finally got an offer today. Offered £292000 but we refused and accepted £296000 they have had to pull out on another house as survey horrendous they have a mortgage offer and their buyer is well into the process. We have been told we could exchange by mid June. I am soooo exhausted and yes it isn't what we wanted but pretty near and in this market we decided to grab it and run. We have to validate by Oct 13th so it was getting close. So fellow whingers just wanted to share it with you guys as this thread has kept me sane even though I don't always post I always catch up with you.
Maisey Going to drink large jug of pimms now!!!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mOZzy

FA good luck with your viewers you had today!!! as you said: might be that the wife really liked it and that the husband had to have at least a look - because he hasn't anything to say anyways
Thanks Mozzy - just have to hope and wait..

How's it going with you?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by maisey
Hi guys
Well after 36 viewings with one EA and over 12 with the other we finally got an offer today. Offered £292000 but we refused and accepted £296000 they have had to pull out on another house as survey horrendous they have a mortgage offer and their buyer is well into the process. We have been told we could exchange by mid June. I am soooo exhausted and yes it isn't what we wanted but pretty near and in this market we decided to grab it and run. We have to validate by Oct 13th so it was getting close. So fellow whingers just wanted to share it with you guys as this thread has kept me sane even though I don't always post I always catch up with you.
Maisey Going to drink large jug of pimms now!!!
WOW! FANTASTIC NEWS Maisey!

So pleased for you. They sound like excellent buyers. Their buyer will be after them to complete quickly.

Good luck with the sale.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Maisey

Fingers firmly crossed for you viewers today Fly - I know the decider always comes down to me so lets hope so eh?

I have booked our flights - 28th June we are doing two weeks in Ireland first and with half term in the way it means my girls have 2 more weeks at school......now that is scary!!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Congratulations Maisey

Fingers firmly crossed for you viewers today Fly - I know the decider always comes down to me so lets hope so eh?

I have booked our flights - 28th June we are doing two weeks in Ireland first and with half term in the way it means my girls have 2 more weeks at school......now that is scary!!
YAY! 28th June - that's next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to miss you. Happy for you though - I bet your girls are really happy!!

How's your head today?? Hurting??

Let's hope the woman has the decider.. she told me it was the nicest house she had seen. She was really excited about it... Like me when I saw it.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Fingers crossed that this mood is catching FA and that your viewers put in an offer today. Didn't think this couple was going to and was so fed up with whole thing that it knocked me for six when we did get an offer.My feet are firmly on the ground though.
It just goes to show that sometimes quick is good

Gonnago whereabouts in the Emerald Isle are you going? My ma and Pa come from Eire so had many many holidays there.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:56 pm
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

Thought i would come and have my Whing for the day,

Week 1 on market=no viewers/no contact from EA
Week 2 on market=no viewers/no contact from EA
Week 3 on market=no viewers/no contact from EA
starting week 4 nothing

still had nothing from EA no phone calls nothing, i had to call them last week as i thought they forgot they had us on their books, cant wait for sole agency to finish so we can get an EA that seems a bit more interested and keeps us informed, good or bad.

wanted to ask you guys what should i ask the new prospective EA, and should i go for a very large EA or a average size EA, we are with a small one at the mo and that obviously doesnt work.

Michell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.