Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:41 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
IF we ever get there we had hoped we would have enough money to buy land and either sell it or build and sell but god knows really. I think we should set up a lap/pole dancing club and all us girls could be the dancers The men could be the bar staff and we could perhaps go global, what do you think?
Mmmmhhh, I don't think your gonna earn any money from me draping myself around a pole , but I will be a good waitress though, I could wear one of those shirts that shows cleavage , bet I'll make a good profit with the girls
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

IF we ever get there we had hoped we would have enough money to buy land and either sell it or build and sell but god knows really. I think we should set up a lap/pole dancing club and all us girls could be the dancers The men could be the bar staff and we could perhaps go global, what do you think?
lap dancing !! christ if i sell in these two weeks i'll lap & pole dance
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:43 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi Guys , Lets hope you hear something M & that your open house isn't needed !!

Nicky , good luck with EA , i'll let you guys know what my new guys says on monday
Hi Ic, how's you today? New agents rule eh?

What do you reckon on being a barman in my new lap dancing club, you could wear your mankini
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Mmmmhhh, I don't think your gonna earn any money from me draping myself around a pole , but I will be a good waitress though, I could wear one of those shirts that shows cleavage , bet I'll make a good profit with the girls
yes please
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Ha M , i wish .

not been to work , had all week off & next week too YAY
Lucky you!! I hope you are having a great time. Is there a school holiday at the moment?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

What do you reckon on being a barman in my new lap dancing club, you could wear your mankini
i'll try anything once N
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
Lucky you!! I hope you are having a great time. Is there a school holiday at the moment?
it was , they go back monday
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:45 am
tum
destination Cairns

can't stop laughing now
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:46 am
tum
destination Cairns

it was , they go back monday
Over here it's school holidays from April 29th to May 12th.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:46 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

If I were to lap dance I would only have to move once and the body would just keep moving, someone might like it though.

It would be different though and you never know just might take off
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:48 am
tum
destination Cairns

If I were to lap dance I would only have to move once and the body would just keep moving, someone might like it though.

It would be different though and you never know just might take off
Some bar this is going to be, bet we'll make loads of money. Maybe someone else can find a nice job there too, they'll have to be creative though, cause we've got 3 areas covered already
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

sooner a mankini than a pair of Lederhosens

Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:56 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Right get practicing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKuR69gR3tk[/url]
(added to my favorites)
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:56 am

Right get practicing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKuR69gR3tk[/url]
Get practicing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKuR69gR3tk

Last edited by nickywes; Apr 18th 2008 at 4:58 am. Reason: mess up
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:57 am

Don't know what happened with the underlining on the first one, sorry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.