Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 12th 2008, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Johull

Hope your viewer comes back for more!

Ic

Hi

Fly Away

That should have put the EA in their place but its so wrong that you have to do it in the first place, so far, our agents have been helpful and I think, honest.

Steve and Tina

I'll have you know it was a very clean weekend, I had 2 showers a day

Beth and Andrew

Hi

Nickywes

Glad you are feelin good, at least you'll have something nice to look at whilst they keep taking photos etc

We are still waiting on buyer's offer but still looking at exchange of contracts next Friday 23rd May and completion 1 or 2 weeks later

Sam
Old May 12th 2008, 2:56 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with selling Lou

I know I'm jinxed.......I mean.....who elses for sale sign can fall down in the sun?!!!!!
Bloody sign only went up on Friday......and fell down today.
Apparently there was a knot in the wood holding the sign up.....which dried up over the weekend in the sun and it fell apart today!!!!
Had the neighbours 'curtain twitching' though thinking the EA were putting a sold sign up already....PMSL

Beth x x
Old May 12th 2008, 3:02 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
hello all, i've been watching this thread for ages but never posted... our house has been on market since sept, we had one silly offer of £20k less than asking back in oct which we turned down ( i would gladly rip their arm off for this now!).
we have done as much as we can now i.e. paint the whole bloody thing cream and drop the price, we havent had any viewers for about 4wks now, just had a load of new pics done and a new write up to try and stir some new interest - fingers crossed.
just wanted to say hope everyone gets their wish of a house sale soon!
Hi Louise - Shame they aren't still around to buy from you now. Things have to get better soon don't they

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Johull

Hope your viewer comes back for more!

Ic

Hi

Fly Away

That should have put the EA in their place but its so wrong that you have to do it in the first place, so far, our agents have been helpful and I think, honest.

Steve and Tina

I'll have you know it was a very clean weekend, I had 2 showers a day

Beth and Andrew

Hi

Nickywes

Glad you are feelin good, at least you'll have something nice to look at whilst they keep taking photos etc

We are still waiting on buyer's offer but still looking at exchange of contracts next Friday 23rd May and completion 1 or 2 weeks later

Sam
Glad you had a great weekend Sam, was it nice being without kids for a while?

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Good luck with selling Lou

I know I'm jinxed.......I mean.....who elses for sale sign can fall down in the sun?!!!!!
Bloody sign only went up on Friday......and fell down today.
Apparently there was a knot in the wood holding the sign up.....which dried up over the weekend in the sun and it fell apart today!!!!
Had the neighbours 'curtain twitching' though thinking the EA were putting a sold sign up already....PMSL

Beth x x

It will be a sold sign next
Old May 12th 2008, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes

Glad you had a great weekend Sam, was it nice being without kids for a while?
It was bliss

We were able to just wander and chatter without constant bickering, toilet stops and moaning they are tired and hot - mind you, it was very hot, so we spent most of the day, going from cafe to cafe.

Bit hectic on way back, as we flew into Birmingham, picked up the children from my mother's in Warwickshire and then had to drive back to Somerset and making an hour detour to pick up the dog, so I'm knackered today!

Oh and its my birthday today, nearly forgot, so thats my excuse not to do any housework or pretty much anything at all actually

Sam
Old May 12th 2008, 3:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

It was bliss

We were able to just wander and chatter without constant bickering, toilet stops and moaning they are tired and hot - mind you, it was very hot, so we spent most of the day, going from cafe to cafe.

Bit hectic on way back, as we flew into Birmingham, picked up the children from my mother's in Warwickshire and then had to drive back to Somerset and making an hour detour to pick up the dog, so I'm knackered today!

Oh and its my birthday today, nearly forgot, so thats my excuse not to do any housework or pretty much anything at all actually

Sam

Happy Birthday
Old May 12th 2008, 3:15 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you manage to find a cake big enough for all of those candles?!!!!! LOL

Beth x x
Old May 12th 2008, 3:18 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

It was bliss

Sam

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Old May 12th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah, thanks

Been so busy lately, doesn't feel like my birthday today and as we were celebrating hubby's 40th and our 15th wedding anniversary over the weekend I'm all partied out! Plus I need to detox a bit

Sam
Old May 12th 2008, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nickywes
Afternoon all

Good luck to everyone that has had viewers

I have had a bit of a break from house selling even though we have just taken on the new EA. I had just had enough of it all and it was ruining my life and making me and OH argue and bitch at each other, so thought b*****ks to it all and relax

New EA seems right on the ball and has been up again today to take better photos and to introduce us to another partner of the Co. He is so yummy
Might have to start insisting they keep coming up here

Emailed both the other agents and insisted they remove it from their books and Rightmove with immediate effect

Lets hope there are lots of lovely buyers looking this week but only if they have the money
Glad to hear your feeling positive about the new agent, him being a dish must help too

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
hello all, i've been watching this thread for ages but never posted... our house has been on market since sept, we had one silly offer of £20k less than asking back in oct which we turned down ( i would gladly rip their arm off for this now!).
we have done as much as we can now i.e. paint the whole bloody thing cream and drop the price, we havent had any viewers for about 4wks now, just had a load of new pics done and a new write up to try and stir some new interest - fingers crossed.
just wanted to say hope everyone gets their wish of a house sale soon!
Hello and welcome and good luck with the sale

It was bliss

Sam
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY T
Old May 12th 2008, 5:11 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

It was bliss

Sam
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Old May 12th 2008, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!

Old May 12th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, I don't know where I'd be without this site sometimes

Hoping to hear from our buyer re his mortgage offer soon

Hubby has just had an interesting telephone conversation with his parents, with whom we don't have a good relationship (to put it mildly) they still don't seem to realise how soon we are going and if they don't pull their finger out are going to be too late, I couldn't care less, but its a shame for hubby and the children.

Sam
Old May 12th 2008, 8:22 pm

Morning all

Was watching Home & Away last night and I want to live in Summer Bay and have all those people as my extended family, what do you reckon on that idea?

Mind you, it appears to have so much crime there, almost every programme has a beating or murder or burglary

On to house selling Nothing new here yet although new EA is back and forwards taking more pictures and bringing stuff for us to approve, very very pro-active at the moment so lets hope he has some buyers for us soon
Old May 12th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Happy birthday SAMMY

lol Nic at wanting to live in Summer Bay We could all come and stay in your caravan park

I went to see a psycic last night - still bit of a sceptic but she told me what I wanted to hear so I wont complain she picked up LOADS of new beginnings and a move and went on and on - she said about me having been through lots of stress and having to make loads of decisions and sacrifices but it will be worth and we are going to be very happy. She also said to be careful when travelling as she sees a theft (that could be the price easy jet charge for luggage going to Ireland - whether theres anything in it all or not it matters not, it was fun going..

oh and she said about an invitation and a suprise. When I got home DH said my Aunt was on the phone to my Dad and he thinks they are organising a suprise leaving do for us
Old May 12th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

whooooooo not sure that whole post needed to be in red - sorry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.