Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
well....funny you should say that. Last Tuesday I got a call at 4.30 to say he was coming for dinner - he doesnt usually come on Tuesdays so I didnt have enough sausages defrosted for him also, except the pack of out of date ones in the fridge oops - he complemented me on my sausages in onion gravy
yummy
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

well....funny you should say that. Last Tuesday I got a call at 4.30 to say he was coming for dinner - he doesnt usually come on Tuesdays so I didnt have enough sausages defrosted for him also, except the pack of out of date ones in the fridge oops - he complemented me on my sausages in onion gravy
PMSL!! I would get some nice chicken for him and undercook it..... He might not be so keen on eating your food again!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is turning in to " how to bump off your in-laws" , hope they don't read it
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I hope they do....might get the hint! As if moving the the otherside of the earth shouldnt be hint enough.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

guys GUYS!!
keep everything crossed
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they do....might get the hint! As if moving the the otherside of the earth shouldnt be hint enough.
PMSL - so they won't be welcome for a visit then??

Originally Posted by mOZzy
guys GUYS!!
keep everything crossed

Everything crossed hun. xxxxx

I hope it's an offer!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:01 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Afternoon all

Have had a read back but there is too much to take in for my poor frazzled brain.

Went for Ria's leaving do at the pub, got there about 1pm and got home at about 9pm (me and OH) leaving the rest there. Must have been about 50-60 people there all absolutely hammered. Paul has not really drunk much in the last year due to his illness so told me that he would drive and have a couple of pints. From about 7pm I was saying to him do you want to go and he kept saying no, am going to get another drink. We ended up leaving the car there and picking it up at half 7 this morning!!

My eldest niece got barred from the pub, my friend ended up having to be picked up by her son, who was shaking his head and tutting as they pushed her in the car, my eldest daughter almost burnt the kitchen down when she got in and I nearly flooded it trying to sort it out. I left my 17yr old son in the pub not even knowing where he was staying and my two nieces had to get the train back to Stevenage at stupid o'clock in the morning, which I would never have allowed usually. Got home and OH slumped on the sofa with shoes on and just died, got him to go to bed an hour later and then at half three this morning he chucked up everywhere.

It was so hard though because all her friends were crying and they had a book that they all wrote little messages in which was sweet. Then my nieces and nephew were in tears saying what are we going to do when you leave and I felt so bad because we are their sort of parents. Really horrible feeling.

A good time was had by all but everybody is suffering badly now and the girls have both got to go and play netball tonight ha ha.

BTW not a peep from our full page ad

Nicky xx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:06 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Afternoon all

Have had a read back but there is too much to take in for my poor frazzled brain.

Went for Ria's leaving do at the pub, got there about 1pm and got home at about 9pm (me and OH) leaving the rest there. Must have been about 50-60 people there all absolutely hammered. Paul has not really drunk much in the last year due to his illness so told me that he would drive and have a couple of pints. From about 7pm I was saying to him do you want to go and he kept saying no, am going to get another drink. We ended up leaving the car there and picking it up at half 7 this morning!!

My eldest niece got barred from the pub, my friend ended up having to be picked up by her son, who was shaking his head and tutting as they pushed her in the car, my eldest daughter almost burnt the kitchen down when she got in and I nearly flooded it trying to sort it out. I left my 17yr old son in the pub not even knowing where he was staying and my two nieces had to get the train back to Stevenage at stupid o'clock in the morning, which I would never have allowed usually. Got home and OH slumped on the sofa with shoes on and just died, got him to go to bed an hour later and then at half three this morning he chucked up everywhere.

It was so hard though because all her friends were crying and they had a book that they all wrote little messages in which was sweet. Then my nieces and nephew were in tears saying what are we going to do when you leave and I felt so bad because we are their sort of parents. Really horrible feeling.

A good time was had by all but everybody is suffering badly now and the girls have both got to go and play netball tonight ha ha.

Nicky xx
Sounds like a fab night (day).
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:09 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Afternoon all

Nicky xx
sounds like a fab party

same with our ad N , nothing so thats a thumbs down from me too
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:09 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Right. This afternoon I have been number crunching. Now I have a headache.

Am going to be having a serious conversation with OH when he gets home from work about house situation. I am totally fed up here and want to get sold so I can go.

I think we should drop the price by about £8k. The money left over from the house sale I shall whack in a high interest account and be quite happy with that.

Does this sound like a good idea? Let me know what you think.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hey Nic - party sounds fantastic.

Mozzy - whats the news?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:31 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
sounds like a fab party

same with our ad N , nothing so thats a thumbs down from me too
What else can we do about it apart from give them our body and soul?

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Right. This afternoon I have been number crunching. Now I have a headache.

Am going to be having a serious conversation with OH when he gets home from work about house situation. I am totally fed up here and want to get sold so I can go.

I think we should drop the price by about £8k. The money left over from the house sale I shall whack in a high interest account and be quite happy with that.

Does this sound like a good idea? Let me know what you think.
I think yes, reduce to get it sold and get to Oz but would that then make it a cheap option for buyers, better than what is around?

Hey Nic - party sounds fantastic.

Mozzy - whats the news?
Was really good at the time but not now Will give you a ring soon.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

What else can we do about it apart from give them our body and soul?
am happy to give my body
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Im up for giving my body.....who wants it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.