Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
It sounds like you are well rid of the old EA. Roll on the new one and fingers crossed for a buyer really soon!!! When are you off to Perth? Must be soon!

Thanks Joe. I hope he comes back too. Just told the OH and he said he must be having a laugh.

How are you - any joy?
Yes they are good rads I must say! Off on 22nd May counting down the days 3 nights in Sing then fly into Perth 26th (my Birthday) Get the beers in
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Hi all

wow FA is he taking the piss or what? Hopefully with the other viewers they can have a bidding war

Oh well just thought I'd let you know our buyers have pulled out, Im so fed up Well at least its back on the market.
well im off to drow my sorrows in a bottle of wine or two, will be back tomorrow
good luck everyone we will need it with what is one itv at the min and bbc1 at 8.30pm

emma
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Yes they are good rads I must say! Off on 22nd May counting down the days:: 3 nights in Sing then fly into Perth 26th (my Birthday: Get the beers in::
Sounds like you are looking forward to it! Will have to remember your bday!

Originally Posted by suart
Hi all

wow FA is he taking the piss or what? Hopefully with the other viewers they can have a bidding war

Oh well just thought I'd let you know our buyers have pulled out, Im so fed up Well at least its back on the market.
well im off to drow my sorrows in a bottle of wine or two, will be back tomorrow
good luck everyone we will need it with what is one itv at the min and bbc1 at 8.30pm

emma
Oh Hun, what a bummer, you thought this might happen didn't you. What a b'stard!!!:curse::curse: Sending you a big hug (((((((()))))))) You must be gutted.

I'm not watching the TV and I don't think you should either. They are all b'stards and right this minute I am back to plan B and renting... ha in 2 years when everything has sorted itself out, we will sell for a good price in a few weeks!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:54 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

emma
Oh Emma so sorry they pulled out. Why do people keep you stringing along, probably gutless. You've sold it once so it should go again. Fingers crossed.

Nicky
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Well, I have news!!!

We have an offer. A really low low offer.() £80k UNDER the asking price - which is offers over. We have reduced £195K already so that would make it £275K under. We would lose £130K real money that we spent buying the house. So I said no. I hope he will come back with a higher offer now and that was just a testing bid.
OMG Fly Away, that is ridiculous:curse: Hope he comes back with a more sensible offer tomorrow

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Have a viewing at 7.30pm tomorrow night!!!
Its a late one as they both work, do you think it will be rude to have my two kids in their pj's when they come??? It may make them feel that they have held us up and rush the viewing, what do you think?
Theres not been much action on the viewing front and dont want to qinx it!!
Claire.x
Good luck with it, sure the PJ's wont matter!

Hi all

emma
Really sorry to hear that. I'm trying not to watch programs like that, they aren't exactly helping Hope the wine helps
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:15 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

emma
sorry to hear that Emma
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Well good morning all lets just say the wine really did help! until I got up this morning lol

good luck everyone

emma
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Good luck with the viewing. I don't think it would be rude for the kids to be in their pj's they come at that time they should expext it.

God fly really feel for you you do have a lovely house. If I wasn't going to Oz and had the money I would buy it. Tried to send you karma but I think I'm giving it to you to much

My viewer came with her daughters this evening as her OH couldn't get out of work, they loved it and said it was the best they had seen and she wants to come back again with her OH, I'll have to start charging her rent if she has another view

Tina x
that sure sounds promising!!!!!!
maybe you should invite her for dinner instead

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Yes they are good rads I must say! Off on 22nd May counting down the days 3 nights in Sing then fly into Perth 26th
wow, is that for good or for validating??
either way it sounds exciting

Hi all

emma

oh nooooooo - why do they waste our time in the first place?!?!?!?!?!
just stay away and don't put our hopes up

i know you'll get a much better one really soon
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:50 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like you are well rid of the old EA. Roll on the new one and fingers crossed for a buyer really soon!!! When are you off to Perth? Must be soon!

Thanks Joe. I hope he comes back too. Just told the OH and he said he must be having a laugh.

How are you - any joy?
No, not heard anymore. Its in the paper again this week.

Jx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well good morning all lets just say the wine really did help! until I got up this morning lol

good luck everyone

emma
There are times when wine is essential. Thinking of you Emma, I know how I felt when our sale fell through - gutted. I know it's not much help, but it does stop making you feel sick after a while. At least you already had it back on the market so haven't lost too much time.

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
No, not heard anymore. Its in the paper again this week.

Jx
Fingers crossed the ad works for you.

I have no news - EA said she would get back to me first thing.... it's now 10.15... I suppose the guy said he had to go away and think about it. We had a talk last night and said we would accept £20K under even if it is advertised at offers OVER. BUT we would not exchange until we got our visa - which is due in Mayish. That is academic if they don't come back with the money though....
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

emma
Hi Emma

Sorry to hear about your buyer, why don't they just tell us up fromt instead of avoiding you and the EAs - b*******s
Hopefully you will get someone else along really quickly

Sam
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I have news!!!

We have an offer. A really low low offer.() £80k UNDER the asking price - which is offers over. We have reduced £195K already so that would make it £275K under. We would lose £130K real money that we spent buying the house. So I said no. I hope he will come back with a higher offer now and that was just a testing bid.
Hi FA

What a cheeky man (was going to write something else but thought I would be polite)
But as you say, he may be just testing the water, and come back with something far more realistic. Fingers crossed for you.
Lovely house by the way

Sam
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I really hope he comes back to you Fly. xxx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi FA

What a cheeky man (was going to write something else but thought I would be polite)
But as you say, he may be just testing the water, and come back with something far more realistic. Fingers crossed for you.
Lovely house by the way

Sam
Originally Posted by Gonnago
I really hope he comes back to you Fly. xxx
Thanks girls - nothing yet....

It took him a month to make this crummy offer though.

I'm just tidying up for the viewings Thur and Sat and have my fingers crossed that these viewers are interested.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Hi all havent been on for a while coz totally pi$$ed off with t whole thing want to give up on the whole thing!
Thought we had a buyer was really keen but after 3 wks of waiting they have told the EA that we are putting moving on hold for the mo dont under stand coz thay have already sold there house n thay need to move coz of there son but who knows wot t truth is.
Her son is at school with mine so dont know weather to go and find her in yard and ask her wots going on when kids go back to school nxt wk.
i'm so fed up know everybody on here in t same boat but dont know how much more i can take.
sorry for t moan Lorna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.