Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:56 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by mOZzy
we've accepted an offer

they are 1st time buyers and are doing their mortgage via our EA - so they assure us they obviously do it well and quick

phewwwwww

i am so thinking of you all! this is the most stressfull of the whole process
there IS a buyer out there for all of you!!!!!!! don't give up!!
Congratulations and thank god is all I can say. Wishing you lots of luck.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:56 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

we've accepted an offer

they are 1st time buyers and are doing their mortgage via our EA - so they assure us they obviously do it well and quick

phewwwwww

well done you ..... fantastic news
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh Mozzy that is fantastic news - great timing as well with visas coming through etc.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

we've accepted an offer

phewwwwww

WOOHOO!!!! Fab news!!! Hopefully by the time you complete, you'll have your visa too!!!

Is this the same people who made the low offer???
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Welcome to the WPHS. Hope you sell before you fly out.

Sounds like you have a plan B well underway Ic! I'm after a few more rental quotes too. Don't want to do it though... Want to sell!
i dunno N , just trying to get some way of getting there .. idealy sell but i'm not giving it away
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
We had another viewer on fri morn complete pain in t bum looked in to everything wanted to know everything even t smallest detail where every cable is n wot it does etc
Then told EA it was ova priced also going to see another house on our estate but said even b4 he visits that its ova priced n wud not pay t price.
Lorna
Why do agents dend these time wasters?

we've accepted an offer

phewwwwww

Great news mozzy hope it goes smoothly for you

Anybody else feel like there EA phone is broken?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:12 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

we've accepted an offer

phewwwwww

YAY. CONGRATULATIONS.

Let's hope you get a quick completion.

Had a serious conversation with OH yesterday. In fact I bombarded him the second he walked through the door.

He reckons that we should give it another couple of weeks. If no joy then we'll reduce the price. I personally think we should reduce straight away but that's men for ya. (sorry Ic).

We had a drive-by yesterday. Well, pretty sure it was. So I'm hoping we get a phone call soon for a viewing. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

WOOHOO!!!! Fab news!!! Hopefully by the time you complete, you'll have your visa too!!!

Is this the same people who made the low offer???
yes - they upped by 15K and that was good enough for us!
especially with the market at the moment - we just don't want to chance it and hope there might be a better offer around the corner
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

especially with the market at the moment - we just don't want to chance it and hope there might be a better offer around the corner
Great news!! I hoped they would. They were chancing their arm with the first offer. You have given me hope that our low offer will be increased. I bet you are all excited now!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

excited?? us????

VERY - we are actually talking about shippers already!!

i never thought that day might come .....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:30 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Great news!! I hoped they would. They were chancing their arm with the first offer. You have given me hope that our low offer will be increased. I bet you are all excited now!
Hi N I think your developer man is more than likely going to re-offer as it was way too low. With the other two viewings you could be on to a winner this time, lets hope so.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:31 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Glad someone has some good news. Fingers crossed for the rest of us

Joexx
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

excited?? us????

LOL, I am so pleased for you!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi N I think your developer man is more than likely going to re-offer as it was way too low. With the other two viewings you could be on to a winner this time, lets hope so.
Thanks Nicky - I really hope so. I thought he would come back this morning... but nothing.. not sure what to do really.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

excited?? us????

Congratultions so pleased for you
gives t rest of us hope

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.