Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
Depends on your conscience I guess
my what? sorry dont think I have one of those ;-p
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, busy doing paperwork and sorting can some one give me the link to this AB site please.

I could join in with the tummy tuck too, do you think we could get a discount for a job lot
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Hi all, busy doing paperwork and sorting can some one give me the link to this AB site please.

I could join in with the tummy tuck too, do you think we could get a discount for a job lot
Hi Somme,

Here's the link;

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...hp?showforum=1

I know you have to go to Adelaide to get your OH's work licence.

We could all line up outside the operating theatre for our tummy tucks. Mind you, I'd rather have liposuction on my thighs first. Do you think they'd give me a bulk discount!?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Somme,

Here's the link;

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...hp?showforum=1

I know you have to go to Adelaide to get your OH's work licence.

We could all line up outside the operating theatre for our tummy tucks. Mind you, I'd rather have liposuction on my thighs first. Do you think they'd give me a bulk discount!?
Thanks Fly, Liposuction Toooo painful
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:20 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are all insane...

Which ever person came up with this ridiculous "magazine airbrushed" image for girls should be strung up, shot, quartered, covered in vinegar and then burnt for the trouble they have caused.:curse:

You are all beautiful and do not need any surgery!!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
You are all insane...

Which ever person came up with this ridiculous "magazine airbrushed" image for girls should be strung up, shot, quartered, covered in vinegar and then burnt for the trouble they have caused.:curse:

You are all beautiful and do not need any surgery!!
Well said, but you haven't seen us yet.......................
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:33 am
Account Closed

Well said, but you haven't seen us yet.......................
i look forward to the day i do.

Last edited by graz79; Nov 21st 2007 at 3:43 am.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

if for no other reason I can leave the kids with you girls and go surfing
right o - you are already down for babysitting duty!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

if for no other reason I can leave the kids with you girls and go surfing

We might just be too busy organising our plastic surgery!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
right o - you are already down for babysitting duty!
Did you see what he did then hayles - he edited his post. the cheeky monkey.

Never mind, we have the proof in our quotes!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

cheeky monkey

its alright we have his card marked - wont be so gobby when he is faced with us all....skinny and tanned. (after alot of work)
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:48 am
Account Closed

Did you see what he did then hayles - he edited his post. the cheeky monkey.

Never mind, we have the proof in our quotes!
bugger

Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gonnago
cheeky monkey

its alright we have his card marked - wont be so gobby when he is faced with us all....skinny and tanned. (after alot of work)
i don't want skinny, i like something to hold!!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You've probably come to the right place then!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

cool - just saved us several thousand pounds. Lets go shopping!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.