Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by sloane46
No news from me still have house for sale and its still a bombsite!
Glad to hear it's not just me! Now have glitter and tinsel every where from the Christmas decs. I really need to hoover................................nah, I won't bother!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Its horrid saying good bye isnt it? I rememember feeling like the devil incarnate and was so sick of saying good bye all i wanted to do was to say hello to someone!!
Well i AM now - and you will be too very soon. Sure you all remember the hassle i had with my mum - well she is now being fantastic, i send lots of texts, emails and skype all to break her into it gently and she is much much happier now she realises it is so easy to stay in touch
Hiya M!

Good to hear from you.

How are you doing? Sounds like things have been hectic but good so far.

Hope you are saying hello to lots of people now!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Glad to hear it's not just me! Now have glitter and tinsel every where from the Christmas decs. I really need to hoover................................nah, I won't bother!
you rebel
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you rebel
I know, it's scary isn't it?
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya M!

Good to hear from you.

How are you doing? Sounds like things have been hectic but good so far.

Hope you are saying hello to lots of people now!
HI babe! it sure has been busy but really really good worth every single drop of blood sweat and tears. hoping my house gonna complete by the weekend at least i can then get some furniture to go into my hopefully newly obtained rental

how you all doing? any nearer??
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HI babe! it sure has been busy but really really good worth every single drop of blood sweat and tears. hoping my house gonna complete by the weekend at least i can then get some furniture to go into my hopefully newly obtained rental

Sounds very good!! How do the kids like it so far? Have you started your new job yet? Has your Uk house completed?

Not much news. Market still dead. hoping for it to pick up after Christmas. Just signed with a new agent. Hope they can work a miracle................ Thinking about delaying the meds etc so we have longer to sell. Don't fancy wasting money on a validation trip and want to pull DD out of school at the end of the term in July. Just have to see what happens.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Hi How are the kids settling? Good luck with the rental.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds very good!! How do the kids like it so far? Have you started your new job yet? Has your Uk house completed?

Not much news. Market still dead. hoping for it to pick up after Christmas. Just signed with a new agent. Hope they can work a miracle................ Thinking about delaying the meds etc so we have longer to sell. Don't fancy wasting money on a validation trip and want to pull DD out of school at the end of the term in July. Just have to see what happens.
i start my job next monday just intime for the return of the high temps they said on tv today House stil hasnt completed so we flying by the seat of our pants but having fun so whats the point in worrying?

Hi How are the kids settling? Good luck with the rental.
Thanks - the kids are doing really well. a few tears yesterday when they rang to wish their dad happy birthday but it is only naturel. They picked up again once it was off thier chests. Youngest goes to High school tomorrow for year 8 induction day - hes not too impressed but hey ho LOL
They have both made some friends already - enough to have to switch to oz sim card ready for all the texting

I am very very proud of them both they are coping really well.. and my son back in the UK, he is also doing really well and plannign his 3 month validation trip for may
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i start my job next monday just intime for the return of the high temps they said on tv today House stil hasnt completed so we flying by the seat of our pants but having fun so whats the point in worrying?

Wow! You haven't had much of a holiday from work! I'm sure the house will complete soon and you will be cashed up! Then you can equip the rental.

Thanks - the kids are doing really well. a few tears yesterday when they rang to wish their dad happy birthday but it is only naturel. They picked up again once it was off thier chests. Youngest goes to High school tomorrow for year 8 induction day - hes not too impressed but hey ho LOL

I'm sure it's a rollercoaster for quite a while with kids. Once they're in school they'll have lots to do, which will take their minds off things.

They have both made some friends already - enough to have to switch to oz sim card ready for all the texting

Good news - well not for your pocket!

I am very very proud of them both they are coping really well.. and my son back in the UK, he is also doing really well and plannign his 3 month validation trip for may

Ahh, how lovely. I'm sure that they will continue to make you proud. Roll on May!

BTW, did you ever find Tigress White in Singas?
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-happy-thewave.gif  
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hiya Fly!
Hows things? Not been on much v.busy weekend - had a gig on sat night and out all day sunday with the kids and g'ma
Went to a place called Eastnor Castle, muddiest car park field ever, when we got there eldest daughter decided to slip over, went face first and covered head to toe!!! Needless to say she looked like a bit of a tramp while we got some dirty looks of haughty taughty snobby looking people
Made my weekend that
DTP
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hiya Fly!
Hows things? Not been on much v.busy weekend - had a gig on sat night and out all day sunday with the kids and g'ma
Went to a place called Eastnor Castle, muddiest car park field ever, when we got there eldest daughter decided to slip over, went face first and covered head to toe!!! Needless to say she looked like a bit of a tramp while we got some dirty looks of haughty taughty snobby looking people
Made my weekend that
DTP
Hi DTP,

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Helps take your mind off things doesn't it? Your poor daughter falling in the mud! Serves the house people right for having a muddy carpark. They should fork out for some chippings!!

No news on the house, just waiting to approve the details before we are all systems go with the new agent. Any movement your end??
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

No news still from me

Spoke to EA's (on with 3 of them), and they all said dont drop the price Doesnt make sense to me, as we are getting no viewings at the moment. They just saying its not the price its just quiet at the moment and to wait until January and it will pick up We'll see
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by spaceys
No news still from me

Spoke to EA's (on with 3 of them), and they all said dont drop the price Doesnt make sense to me, as we are getting no viewings at the moment. They just saying its not the price its just quiet at the moment and to wait until January and it will pick up We'll see
Its usually the EA who tries to make YOU drop the price,weve got the same dilemma but have decided to hang fire til New Year as its always like this this time of year,interest rates may just come down(fingers crossed)Also a relief not to have to worry about viewings while trying to get ready for Crimbo!The trees up now so living room doesnt look as big either!Good luck to everyone whos trying to sell their house at the moment!Its one thing i could do without having to worry about!:curse:
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ahh, how lovely. I'm sure that they will continue to make you proud. Roll on May!

BTW, did you ever find Tigress White in Singas?
HI there!! Yes tigress found us at the departure gate - last saw them in the queue heading through immigration

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

oooooh yeah - apparantly my house is due to complete on 14 december I hope so cos i seen a wonderful dining room set that would look lovely in my new house

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.