Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:31 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by sarab40
still young, ......you probably cant cycle in those clogs though........
YES YES...how do you know, do you have them too , with that I mean
the Crocs version And with all that supposes cannabis smoking we Dutch people do it's even harder
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

200km
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:34 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tum
YES YES...how do you know, do you have them too , with that I mean
the Crocs version And with all that supposes cannabis smoking we Dutch people do it's even harder
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:35 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
200km
really..you reckon??

Scooter maybe better option then..it'll be monday morn before you got here!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

i think i got away with my quip

you got rumbled
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:36 am
Handsome Internet Guy

really..you reckon??

Scooter maybe better option then..it'll be monday morn before you got here!
i know , i looked it up

125 miles it said
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:37 am
sarab40

i know , i looked it up

125 miles it said
well......looks like im painting on my own tomorrow then.....
your raleigh chopper wont pedal that fast!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

well......looks like im painting on my own tomorrow then.....
your raleigh chopper wont pedal that fast!
not with me on it anyway
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:40 am
sarab40

shall i wash out the roller and brushes and start early tomorrow??.....hic
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:41 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

hic?.........don't wash them in your nice glass of Chardonnay will you
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:42 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by tum
hic?.........don't wash them in your nice glass of Chardonnay will you
I shall be picking off paint in the bath!!

you up to much Tum?? Or watching tv tonight??
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

i think you won't have time to stop
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:43 am
sarab40

i think you won't have time to stop
so...does that mean i have to work thru the night?>???
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

so...does that mean i have to work thru the night?>???
i think you should add an extra day ..

not sure you should be climbing ladders whilst under the influence
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:45 am
tum
destination Cairns

I shall be picking off paint in the bath!!

you up to much Tum?? Or watching tv tonight??
OH is to a concert with friends, so it's just Joe (6) and me. I've just bribed him with some new Lego and we're watching Nickelodeon, to be more specific, Avatar ....and you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.