Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:38 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi Miranda
A bit late, but hi to you too. How do you guys do it...going from a lovely dinner to you dancing naked, dressed in a mankini, scrubbing the floor with a lovely cucumber sauce to cover your rack of ......

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Ic and Miranda! *waves* Hope you're having good days. I'm doing the washing and cleaning the kitchen - that's fun.
Yeah washing and cleaning, lets all join in and start exchanging cleaning tips . Tip of the day: when cleaning the kitchen always wear an apron, household gloves, high heels and red lipstick, at least that's how they did it in the fifties ? You know...Lucy and all?

Spot the difference FIFTIES

ME

HAHAHA

Well next Wednesday our new EA is going to take new pictures, so me has a lot of cleaning to do
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:52 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Great to finally put some faces to names
Had a bad day yesterday
Took girls to a birthday party, which had a massive bouncy castle inside the rugby club.
Only one mat on the floor.........and the next thing I knew my 3 year old came flying out of the bouncy castle and cracked her head on the floor
Massive egg on the side of her head too
Take her home, with the other 3 girls kicking and screaming as they want to stay and play!!!, 3 year old falls asleep......so I'm worried that she is unconscious!!!! Wakes up 2 hours later and is like a button!!!
Then hubby decides we shouldn't move to Oz!!!!
Took a few hours to persuade him we are doing the right thing by going, even if we will be financially worse off.
Emotionally drained I demand a hot curry from the local Indian takeaway........and bloody enjoyed it!!!
What a day!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
A bit late, but hi to you too. How do you guys do it...going from a lovely dinner to you dancing naked, dressed in a mankini, scrubbing the floor with a lovely cucumber sauce to cover your rack of ......

I think it might be called mental instability!!

Yeah washing and cleaning, lets all join in and start exchanging cleaning tips . Tip of the day: when cleaning the kitchen always wear an apron, household gloves, high heels and red lipstick, at least that's how they did it in the fifties ? You know...Lucy and all?

PMSL Miranda. I can just imagine you there with your formica kitchen in sunshine yellow and matching rubber gloves. Pinny on and a bow in your hair.
Spot the difference FIFTIES http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Others/others-117.gifhttp://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Oth...eaning-212.gif

ME http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Others/others-213.gifhttp://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Food/eating-24.gif

HAHAHA

Well next Wednesday our new EA is going to take new pictures, so me has a lot of cleaning to do http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Winks/b-wink.gif
Good luck with the cleaning. My new EA has taken the pics, just waiting for a draft copy of the details now.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Great to finally put some faces to names :
Had a bad day yesterday
Took girls to a birthday party, which had a massive bouncy castle inside the rugby club.
Only one mat on the floor.........and the next thing I knew my 3 year old came flying out of the bouncy castle and cracked her head on the floor
Take her home, with the other 3 girls kicking and screaming as they want to stay and play!!!, 3 year old falls asleep......so I'm worried that she is unconscious!!!! Wakes up 2 hours later and is like a button!!!
Took a few hours to persuade him we are doing the right thing by going, even if we will be financially worse off.
Emotionally drained I demand a hot curry from the local Indian takeaway........and bloody enjoyed it!!!
What a day!!!
Beth x x
OMG! What a day. I hope your little one is OK. I bet her sisters won't let her forget this in a hurry.

Then another OMG for Andrew saying he doesn't want to go.

I don't know about a curry, you needed a stiff drink after that day.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Had a bad day yesterday
What a day!!!
Beth x x
Poor you!!! Hope that today is better for you hun!!!

Lau x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Had a bad day yesterday
What a day!!!
Beth x x
What a day (((HUGS))) hun I had a terrible wobble yesterday cried and wanted to go home poor hubby didn't know what to do

Got up this morning 28 deg had a swim in the pool and went for coffee and beach feel much better, hubby still recovering
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:52 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Had a bad day yesterday
What a day!!!
Beth x x
OMG Beth. What a day. Well done for persuading OH.

Good luck with the cleaning. My new EA has taken the pics, just waiting for a draft copy of the details now.
Good luck with the new EA.

Originally Posted by somme
What a day (((HUGS))) hun I had a terrible wobble yesterday cried and wanted to go home poor hubby didn't know what to do

Got up this morning 28 deg had a swim in the pool and went for coffee and beach feel much better, hubby still recovering
Poor you. Glad you''re feeling better now.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Poor you!!! Hope that today is better for you hun!!!

Lau x
Hi Lau!

Hope you have a good time at Phillip Island.

LOL, sorry Somme, but I had to laugh at your poor OH. There's you all happy as larry this morning and there he is shaking and probably chain smoking wondering if you are going to drop another shock on him.

Hope you're feeling better though. What are we all like. I don't think I've seen so many of us in an emotional turmoil for a while.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz

Good luck with the new EA.
Thanks O2O! Got to wait until 30th March before they actually take over. No new viewings from old EA since we gave them notice.

Today we are talking about leaving our house and leasing it on a corporate let for a couple of years to guarantee income. Anyone done this??? Anyone know how to do this?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lau!

LOL, sorry Somme, but I had to laugh at your poor OH. There's you all happy as larry this morning and there he is shaking and probably chain smoking wondering if you are going to drop another shock on him.

Hope you're feeling better though. What are we all like. I don't think I've seen so many of us in an emotional turmoil for a while.
Changed my mind about Phillip Island - eldest daughter went out with her mate and hasn't long come back Best laid plans and all... Never mind I spent the afternoon baking - something I enjoy but don't get the time to do very often as always running around here, there and everywhere.

I have lost one of my kids tonight but gained someone elses I don't know from day to day who will be sleeping at my house

Is it snowing with you?

Lau x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tum
Fingers crossed and here's some zen for you http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Zen/levitation.gif and a lucky star http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Nature/stars-002.gif GOOD LUCK!
thanks for the lucky star...

they came, they still liked, they also want to buy half our furniture. Yay.

Only slight issue is they want to be in a bit earlier than we want to be out, but we will sort that.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Changed my mind about Phillip Island - eldest daughter went out with her mate and hasn't long come back Best laid plans and all... Never mind I spent the afternoon baking - something I enjoy but don't get the time to do very often as always running around here, there and everywhere.

I have lost one of my kids tonight but gained someone elses I don't know from day to day who will be sleeping at my house

Is it snowing with you?

Lau x
EDIT - no snow - sunny and windy here.

Oh, well, you'll have to go another day. You do know that the penguins don't swim ashore until about 6pm and then it takes about an hour for them all to arrive and find their burrows. VERY cute though!

So you wouldn't be back home until at least 10pmish

LOl at strange kids. Hope it's not permanent..

Originally Posted by hereshoping
thanks for the lucky star...

they came, they still liked, they also want to buy half our furniture. Yay.

Only slight issue is they want to be in a bit earlier than we want to be out, but we will sort that.
Sounds very good. Hope you can sort out a date which is good for both of you.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hi Lau!

It must be something to do with the moon, as so many people are really emotional Is it snowing
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:10 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

It must be something to do with the moon, as so many people are really emotional Is it snowing
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EDIT - no snow - sunny and windy here.

Oh, well, you'll have to go another day. You do know that the penguins don't swim ashore until about 6pm and then it takes about an hour for them all to arrive and find their burrows. VERY cute though!

So you wouldn't be back home until at least 10pmish

LOl at strange kids. Hope it's not permanent..

Sounds very good. Hope you can sort out a date which is good for both of you.
We think we will probably book into a hotel when we eventually go be nice to have a bit of a break!!! Let someone else do breakfast and take a leisurely drive back!!!

I was sitting here all jealous thinking that you had snow - SC reported snow earlier today you know....

Lau x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No snow - just very windy but sunny. We very rarely get snow here. Fingers crossed we don't!

Lol, yes a lot of lunacy around.

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.