• Living & Moving Abroad
  • Australia
  • The Barbie
  • Reload this Page >
  • Whinging Pom House seller

• Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:54 pm
    BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
    Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
    hello just to say goodbye as i am now leaving the thread, our house sale completed yesterday and we are now houseless and mortgageless officially lol, living with mother in law.

Its taken us 14 months but we got there just need visa now, good luck to everyone on here trying to sell xxx
    Great news on the sale going though. Hope you get on well with the mother in law.

Hope your visa comes soon

Tina x
    Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:56 pm
    BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

IT WORKS leave the housework and the bloody agents ring you. Got 2 viewing 1 today at 5 (better get the hoover out) and tomorrow afternoon WOO HOO.

Good luck everyone

tina x
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:00 am
    Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
    IT WORKS leave the housework and the bloody agents ring you. Got 2 viewing 1 today at 5 (better get the hoover out) and tomorrow afternoon WOO HOO.

Good luck everyone

tina x
    Hey , good luck T
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:00 am
    sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
    Evening / Morning Tiggs,

Have you seen what your soppy Oh has written about you on the 'How did you meet your OH' thread. Awwww

What a nightmare that the wedding is so soon. So you don't have time to save. Would it be possible for your sister and her husband to spend their honeymoon with you? You could maybe have a little blessing ceremony for them? It's typical that all your friends decided to have weddings now. I wonder if your leaving changed the staus quo and made them want to stabilise what they do have? (Gosh, that was deep!)

Fingers crossed that you are invited to lots of wedding in Oz. Wasn't Amanda due to get married next year????

BTW, I keep looking for your update or blog. I am dying to hear all about it all!
    What has he written?!! must go and find that one
    As it happens my sister and her OH are actually going to be here in the middle of July! She has to validate her visa and had already booked to come over in July - so we will see them BEFORE the wedding!

That was definitely deep - i suppose you could be right maybe we have unsettled them all

Sorry about the blog - i just havent had time to even look at it
    I was actually thinking about it this morning so will probably get back to is soon

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
    Just a quick Hi To you all, hope everyone OK, any news, Can't read all the way back as the dial up is far too expensive and i am so tired I am struggling to type this let alone read.

Anyhow we are here, been an OK day weather wise, 3/4 pants and tops, when sun out was warm. Have been food shopping but that is about it, we are all just too tired, but know we need to stay awake.

BUT get this, we flew Thursday afternoon, and within minutes of our leaving my dad had 2 calls from the EA, we have 2 Viewings on Saturday, one of the couples is also seeing next door which is on at in excess of £485,000 and ours is exactly the same at offers around £495,950 - Fingers Crossed and we should have come sooner.

Will have another look in at some point tomorrow to see how you all are

Take Care
    Tracy
    Welcome to Australia
    fingers crossed for the viewers!!

hello just to say goodbye as i am now leaving the thread, our house sale completed yesterday and we are now houseless and mortgageless officially lol, living with mother in law.

Its taken us 14 months but we got there just need visa now, good luck to everyone on here trying to sell xxx
    Congratulations

T x
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:49 am
    aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ozzieclare2b,

Congrats on the completion. Hopefully you'll not have to wait too long for your visas.

Good luck in Oz when you get there.
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:19 am
    Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
    Fingers crossed, we suspect, but could be wrong that one of the viewers is one of our old neighbours (before this house) who knows we have moved out and is coming for a nosey, an email has already gone to my dad who is doing the viewings to check the names

But the first viewer could be promising if they are also looking at next door, will have everthing crossed, am too tired not to let it stop me from sleeping.

I wouldn't worry about the flight, there were loads of children onboard all sorts of ages too. Just trying to stay awake today has been hard and even harder on the kids they have been walking round like zombies tonight and poor Sam nearly feel asleep in his dinner
    Hi Tracy - great news about the viewings, would you believe it the minute you leave you get them. Will have fingers crossed and pray by my bedside tonight for you!!! Have fun in Oz.

Congratulations on completion, the hard bit is over now. Have fun with the outlaws!

Good luck everyone

tina x
    Excellent news Tina, hope one of them wants it.

Originally Posted by Icarus
    Hey , good luck T
    Hey Ic, have I missed an update on your viewing yesterday?

Nicky xx
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:25 am
    Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
    Hi Tracy - great news about the viewings, would you believe it the minute you leave you get them. Will have fingers crossed and pray by my bedside tonight for you!!! Have fun in Oz.

Congratulations on completion, the hard bit is over now. Have fun with the outlaws!

Excellent news Tina, hope one of them wants it.

Hey Ic, have I missed an update on your viewing yesterday?

Nicky xx
    no update , not very confident really .
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:27 am
    Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

It will sell you have to be positive.....
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 3:34 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

You never know they may come back. Wonder when we are all going to sell. Mind you some people have been on lots longer than others.

I was going out of my mind with it all last week and was so miserable but now will take it as it comes.
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 3:39 am
    aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck everyone

tina x
    Fingers crossed for your viewings.
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 3:51 am
    Handsome Internet Guy

You never know they may come back. Wonder when we are all going to sell. Mind you some people have been on lots longer than others.

I was going out of my mind with it all last week and was so miserable but now will take it as it comes.
    good advice
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:09 am

good advice
    I'm full of it
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:13 am
    Handsome Internet Guy

I'm full of it
    ok , more needed
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:40 am
    BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

great - there ARE some viewers out there!!!
    i've got everything crossed for you guys

i so agree: nothing i can do about it really. unless reduce and reduce a bit more - it's just a thing who can hold out longer
    Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:47 am

Originally Posted by mOZzy
    great - there ARE some viewers out there!!!
    i've got everything crossed for you guys

i so agree: nothing i can do about it really. unless reduce and reduce a bit more - it's just a thing who can hold out longer
    We have from this week reduced 50k which is heartbreaking but I feel necessary to sell in a bad market. Still not sure it will sell now but probably won't go any lower. Didn't think it was worth dropping 10k then another 10k etc. as wouldn't make that much difference on our house. I don't know what is right or wrong but will try and see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.