Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:36 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
pack!
now that is a good idea
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
hi somme, how are you now bl**dy solicitors they're a nightmere.
we havent exchanged yet either, found out on tues that my buyers are having a damp proof survey done on their property today, what have they all been doing for the last 6 weeks anyway we've managed to change our flights to 2nd dec, this is the lastest we can go so hopefully that will give them enough time to get stuff sorted
Sods!:curse:

They have been messing around for 6 weeks to do that!? I can't even start to understand how frustrated you must be. GRRRRR.

Good news you got your flights changed - did you get one way business in the end??

Good luck - sending K's if I can!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good idea - although if you're having a farewell party you'll look grey on the photos!

I think you can get L'oreal. If you check on the packet, there should be an Aussie distribution address. If not, check online for the company and email them! A girl needs her roots done!

BTW, have you ever finished the Iceland Blog, I'm still waiting to see what happened to Miss smartie pants!
Do you know whether they do Veet in-shower removal cream??? I really don't fancy going back to waxing or shaving

I might have to take a year's supply and make it my birthday and Xmas requests from everyone back here

Lau x
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
now that is a good idea
You could do lots and lots and lots of overtime

Has anyone got any food?? I am starving
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Tiggs, when are your flights booked for?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:42 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
You could do lots and lots and lots of overtime

Has anyone got any food?? I am starving
there is a spare plate of meatballs and pasta here ... the dog is eyeing it with great interest
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:42 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by somme
Tiggs, when are your flights booked for?
6th december newcastle-dubai-melbourne

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; Nov 8th 2007 at 7:44 am. Reason: cant spell!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:43 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

6th december newcastle-dubai-melboure

at this rate I am still going to be in doing this overtime
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by graz79
at this rate I am still going to be in doing this overtime
i thought they had cancelled some of it so you werent going to be that late
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

there is nothing very exciting happening at the moment
all the moving stuff involves boring organising and havent got time to do anything else - so the blog is suffering a little.

I am planning on keeping a diary while we are travelling and getting settled and then adding those entries to the blog as and when i get online - quite worringly i have no idea how often that will be

what will i do without BE?!

Well, that's better than nothing! Knowing you, you'll be online at Dubai and as soon as you land! Just keep us poor sad sacks in the UK up to date. (Are you feeling guilty yet??)
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:46 am
sneaking a peek ...

Well, that's better than nothing! Knowing you, you'll be online at Dubai and as soon as you land! Just keep us poor sad sacks in the UK up to date. (Are you feeling guilty yet??)
nope - too much to worry about to have time to feel guilty
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Do you know whether they do Veet in-shower removal cream??? I really don't fancy going back to waxing or shaving

I might have to take a year's supply and make it my birthday and Xmas requests from everyone back here

Lau x
Look on the packet for the Oz address. If they don't do it over there, pack a crate of the stuff in your container!! I use an epilady thingie and it's great - after a year or so it doesn't hurt(!!) and you only need to do it every 2 months.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Look on the packet for the Oz address. If they don't do it over there, pack a crate of the stuff in your container!! I use an epilady thingie and it's great - after a year or so it doesn't hurt(!!) and you only need to do it every 2 months.
The in-shower cream is so fab - you don't even itch afterwards and it leaves no stubble!

I can't use an epilator as it is far too painful - big ouch!!!!!

Lauxxx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

nope - too much to worry about to have time to feel guilty
LOL!!

Poor Graz doing all that overtime. At least you'll have a bit of extra money when you need it.

Did you get the double charge for the tickets sorted out??? Fingers crossed!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:55 am
sneaking a peek ...

LOL!!

Poor Graz doing all that overtime. At least you'll have a bit of extra money when you need it.

Did you get the double charge for the tickets sorted out??? Fingers crossed!
nope we have still payed for the tickets twice :curse:
apparently it takes them up to 14 days to put the credit back on the card even though it was their mistake

it is actually starting to be a big problem now - cant book the hire car until they recredit the card

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.