Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 25th 2007, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Afternoon all,

Hows it going? I'm back from my kiddie party - not too traumatic, although I was a bit miffed when my daughter ate the M&S chocolate birthday cake instead of leaving it for me as she usually does!!

Currently wrapping Xmas presents. It's a bit boring so I'm on here to see if anyone has any news???
I am! I'll forget about the beer comment though!!! Well did Weston and well........... er........ what can I say. British seaside town in Winter. To those who've never been to Australia the coastal life couldn't be more different Not knocking it though - seaside towns definately have an 'Englishness' about them which you'd never find anywhere else!! (If you know what I mean!!) I reckon I do miss the certain 'cheesyness about them all when away from UK!!!
Anyway enough babble!!!!!
Dtp
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
I am! I'll forget about the beer comment though!!! Well did Weston and well........... er........ what can I say. British seaside town in Winter. To those who've never been to Australia the coastal life couldn't be more different. Not knocking it though - seaside towns definately have an 'Englishness' about them which you'd never find anywhere else!! (If you know what I mean!!) I reckon I do miss the certain 'cheesyness about them all when away from UK!!!
Anyway enough babble!!!!!
Dtp
You weren't far away from us today then - we were just the other side of the Bristol Channel - sometimes we can even see the mud! We went down to Saundersfoot 2 weeks ago and it was lovely - sunny and no wind. Bloomin lucky though!!

Not sure I'll miss the cheesyness of the UK seaside. It's there for a reason though - you have to have something to do when it rains!

Good luck with your house sale. I'm ringing another EA tomorrow - you can but try!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

You weren't far away from us today then - we were just the other side of the Bristol Channel - sometimes we can even see the mud! We went down to Saundersfoot 2 weeks ago and it was lovely - sunny and no wind. Bloomin lucky though!!

Not sure I'll miss the cheesyness of the UK seaside. It's there for a reason though - you have to have something to do when it rains!

Good luck with your house sale. I'm ringing another EA tomorrow - you can but try!
Good luck with that! Think thats a good idea in fact might do the same myself - not heard from our EA in over 4 weeks:curse::curse:
Bloogy effing useless:curse:
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:27 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

afternoon, well recovered from inlaws meal last night but they've all been round again today. MIL was hanging onto children like her life depended on it, my eldest just looked at me as if to say save me, has to be done though i suppose. sold car and van today , so now got to hire a car for a week, looks like i'm walking kids to school tomorrow i hate the cold! so we're gearing up for packers to come on tuesday i just cant believe how quickly this point has come, this time next week we'll be on our way both me and oh feel strange theres no other word for it
hope every had a good weekend
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Good luck with that! Think thats a good idea in fact might do the same myself - not heard from our EA in over 4 weeks
Bloogy effing useless:
Bloomin useless lot.:curse::curse:

Originally Posted by want2bthere
afternoon, well recovered from inlaws meal last night but they've all been round again today. MIL was hanging onto children like her life depended on it, my eldest just looked at me as if to say save me, has to be done though i suppose. sold car and van today , so now got to hire a car for a week, looks like i'm walking kids to school tomorrow i hate the cold! so we're gearing up for packers to come on tuesday i just cant believe how quickly this point has come, this time next week we'll be on our way both me and oh feel strange theres no other word for it
hope every had a good weekend
Ooer, it's getting close now! Well done on the car and van sales. At least it won't be too long to go with the MIL. No wonder you're feeling confused - all this going on and the MIL weeping and wailing. Mine seems to have gone the opposite way, can't be bothered to see us at Christmas as going on holiday. (Told us yesterday) I thought she would want to spend the last UK Christmas with her only grandchild, but apparently not. Her loss eh? We'll have a lovely time on our own.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:53 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Bloomin useless lot.:curse::curse:

Ooer, it's getting close now! Well done on the car and van sales. At least it won't be too long to go with the MIL. No wonder you're feeling confused - all this going on and the MIL weeping and wailing. Mine seems to have gone the opposite way, can't be bothered to see us at Christmas as going on holiday. (Told us yesterday) I thought she would want to spend the last UK Christmas with her only grandchild, but apparently not. Her loss eh? We'll have a lovely time on our own.
what is it with MIL, god i really hope i'm not like that one day
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
what is it with MIL, god i really hope i'm not like that one day
Me too! Although, I suspect we may well be - you learn from example.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Me too! Although, I suspect we may well be - you learn from example.

Evening - how's you????

Did you decide on which EA to use yet?

L x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Evening - how's you????

Did you decide on which EA to use yet?

L x
Evening Lau,

How are you tonight?

We have an EA in mind - the least worst one! Probably won't do any good before Christmas, but hopefully we'll be all set for the new year rush! (Haha!)
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Evening Lau,

How are you tonight?

We have an EA in mind - the least worst one! Probably won't do any good before Christmas, but hopefully we'll be all set for the new year rush! (Haha!)
My night is getting better

Market is meant to pick up at end Jan....

L xx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My night is getting better

Market is meant to pick up at end Jan....

L xx
Hope you're right!

Have you heard anything about the thing you have forgotten about??
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope you're right!

Have you heard anything about the thing you have forgotten about??
Weds night - but I don't remember
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Weds night - but I don't remember
What's happening Weds???

Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What's happening Weds???

Ummm - let me think about it and come back to you
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ummm - let me think about it and come back to you
OK - if you can remember which day is Wednesday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.