Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Well, Fly Away, I would never describe it as souless, it looks like a place where you could see yourself living, it looks lovely and very homely. It's also in a popular area too.

Wooooh, glad they have been found safe, that's another thing off your mind. Wonder where they stopped off?
Thanks hun, it does look better in the flesh, epecially the view - which the EA didn't really photograph very well...

I think the courier's tracking page wasn't updated - so stressing for nothing... Now just have to wait for them to clear.

How are you doing?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Ohhh that one - thought you had split that one - mind you the pink sets of your eyes in that one
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks hun, it does look better in the flesh, epecially the view - which the EA didn't really photograph very well...

I think the courier's tracking page wasn't updated - so stressing for nothing... Now just have to wait for them to clear.

How are you doing?
Now, see, I thought the same when our EA took pics of our place...was not happy with them (despite everyone else saying they looked good) and gave EA ours, that we had taken once it had been finished. But it does look good, so am keeping things crossed tightly.

That is good, they should clear soon shouldn't they? Shouldn't be long until your visas are granted then!

I'm good, OH is, hmmmmm, (am trying not to spit fire as I write this) losing weight despite eating lots and lots. He has lost 1/2 stone in the last few weeks and he can't really lose too much more...he was already very slim. :curse: He's getting worked up about the plane, that's what is doing it.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I reckon M.Slater is Scotts buyer getting in there before the viewing trying to get him to drop price

S. I hope the baby oil is for cleaning the stainless, not for wooing the viewer
PMSL. I wonder if anyone will tell SS what it's for??
oh pants sorry[/QUOTE]

OOPS!! I bet SS thought we had something kinky going on.

What is rule 4?

LOL Gonnago!!
Rule 4. Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Rule 4. Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums.[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaaaah, thanks, thought it was to do with something else!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:03 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Great news on the viewings Fly

I HAVE NEWS.....not exhange yet, but my conveyancer has just phoned, the deposit is being transferred over today, for exhange on Monday - completion on Thursday that doesnt give me long does it
Brilliant news. Like you say not long.

There is something a little strange that I had to tell my WPHS family before I told my Husband or my Dad who we will be moving in with
Priorities, priorities.

Originally Posted by Fly Away

How are you doing?
Looks good, FA. I think the EAs photos never come out that well. I don't think they know how to use a camera properly.

I have just spent the whole of the day getting ready for my viewing this evening. Plus, I've had about a million phone calls as well. Unfortunately not about the house.

However, someone is coming to look at the car this arvo as well. It's all go here.

Let's hope they admire the cleaning if nothing else.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Brilliant news. Like you say not long.

Priorities, priorities.

Looks good, FA. I think the EAs photos never come out that well. I don't think they know how to use a camera properly.

I have just spent the whole of the day getting ready for my viewing this evening. Plus, I've had about a million phone calls as well. Unfortunately not about the house.

However, someone is coming to look at the car this arvo as well. It's all go here.

Fingers crossed for you! Hope you get to chill tonight.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ohhh that one - thought you had split that one - mind you the pink sets of your eyes in that one
Please post this picture!!!

Now, see, I thought the same when our EA took pics of our place...was not happy with them (despite everyone else saying they looked good) and gave EA ours, that we had taken once it had been finished. But it does look good, so am keeping things crossed tightly.

Thanks I - we are never satisfied are we??

That is good, they should clear soon shouldn't they? Shouldn't be long until your visas are granted then!

I reckon the end of April - but I am guessing...

I'm good, OH is, hmmmmm, (am trying not to spit fire as I write this) losing weight despite eating lots and lots. He has lost 1/2 stone in the last few weeks and he can't really lose too much more...he was already very slim. :curse: He's getting worked up about the plane, that's what is doing it.
LOL, I'd spit fire too. Tell him I'll stress for him - I need to lose weight. At least he only has a one way flight to worry about now.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

oohhhh good luck with car and viewing.

Scotts viewers will be naked and covered in baby oil by now
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

At least he only has a one way flight to worry about now.[/QUOTE]

you always look on the brightside dont you
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you're right. I might find a better photo of the view on file and email it to them - show them how it's done. Somehow the EA managed to get the backs of all the houses as the main focus of the picture, rather than the bloomin great lake...

Fingers crossed for you - for both things - Ks sent, they might help...
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:14 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Eeeewwww I've had the baby oil out today as well. BUT I have been using mine to clean the stainless steel fireplace.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

I need some labour vibes.....my client was due last Sunday and called last night to say she had a show (scott dont ask) and wascontracting irreguarly, im really really hoping she goes tonight to free up my weekend, to move, but more so to get to London with DH on Sunday, I can hit Oxford Street whilst he is in the expo
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh yes, I can just see it now...

At least he only has a one way flight to worry about now.
you always look on the brightside dont you[/QUOTE]

I try Hayles, I really try. I had a bad week a few weeks back and poor old Sparky wife had to deal with me.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Eeeewwww I've had the baby oil out today as well. BUT I have been using mine to clean the stainless steel fireplace.
Thats no fun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.