Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi Sam , last thing you need ... but hopefully ppl can see past that . You just gotta keep it nice & tidy , looking its best & do what i do ........... hope

Yeah, tidy, clean, tidy, clean ........

I don't ever want to move house again after this

Good luck to you too

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:53 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

< shaking head .... then another EA tell you they busy ! .

loads of new sale boards up round here
It's lots of 'sold' signs I'd like to see
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:56 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
It's lots of 'sold' signs I'd like to see
Beth x x
just one i wanna see sold ... guess who's ?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:56 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

just one i wanna see sold ... guess who's ?
plus all you lot !! of course
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:00 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Mary - just checked our status page - no different to usual. I bet you have someone looking at yours!

Beth - have sent you an email with directions. Let me know if they make sense.
Somehow i doubt it!

Well done on getting 2 offers!!!!!!
I'm still waiting for EA to ring me with an answer
Beth x x
It's the waiting that's the killer - our viewer from hell (the one's that have just lost their buyer, did the same as your viewer, kept us hanging without any word.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
As of today our house has gone back on the market.

I gave our buyer 2 weeks to find another buyer (their buy dropped out) think that was fair but now I'm back to cleaning and tiding:curse:

Hope we all have lots of viewers over the easter hols good luck all.

Tina x
At least it's back on the market for someone else to buy - nothing worse than sticking with someone for months and then having them pull out just before exchange.

Just rung my EA to see if she's had any news. Apparently she's left quite a few messages on the man's answerphone asking him to ring her with a decision. Still no reply
I think it's a no go now.......just wish he'd have the decency to say 'NO' to stop this 'not knowing what is going on'
Oh well.......down the snake I go....back to square No 1 again
Beth x x
I really feel for you Beth, but it's not over until they come back with a no.

Originally Posted by Sammy T
OMG No, that really would be taking it too far

I can't stand my in laws and they hate me

Sam
I hate mine, we've not spoke for 6 years
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:03 am

Nic, me? flirt?

I've got a very vivid imagination - so George Clooney with a Colin Farrell accent will do it for me every time
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:09 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Thanks everyone, Beth I am so excited. (will try and keep my feet on the ground incase it goes titsup though)

We did negotiate a little under previous offer but they are in a position to move quickly.

We weighed up spending 6k on holiday in may to validate on return tickets or 2k for single tickets. Allso still have to spend to get singles further down the line.

Buyer is going in on Saturday with her mortgage offer and solicitors details and she knows she needs to keep on top of things.

If at any point EA feels she is dragging her feet house goes back on the market, she doesnt seem to think there will be a problem though.

Brilliant news Kaye - ever so pleased for you

Of course, now we're going to have to listen to it....."I can't get a container The removals have cancelled:curse: The dog is refusing to fly OH is doing a Beth "

Seriously though - very best of luck to you for an easy transition
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967

I hate mine, we've not spoke for 6 years

Good move

Ours won't even visit us in Somerset so I'm optimistic we won't have a visit from them in Oz

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:17 am

Good move

Ours won't even visit us in Somerset so I'm optimistic we won't have a visit from them in Oz

Sam

My monster in law told my OH that i only wanted to go to OZ to take him away from her...............
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

OMG No, that really would be taking it too far

I can't stand my in laws and they hate me

Sam
I wouldn't think anyone would hate you Sam, I've never meet you and I think your Lovely.

tina x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

My monster in law told my OH that i only wanted to go to OZ to take him away from her...............

Yeah, mine haven't actually said that but I know they think it.

They told me some years ago I was no better than a whore This was because I returning to work after having my daughter, who was going to looked after my hubby when I was at work, as I did nights.

Needless to say the relationship went downhill rapidly from there
Although things had never been good from the first time I met them, and they realised their little boy had grown up and met someone.

I could go on all night about their weird antics over the years.

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steveandtina
I wouldn't think anyone would hate you Sam, I've never meet you and I think your Lovely.

tina x
Gee, thanks Tina

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:29 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Gee, thanks Tina

Sam
I think you're lovely too Sam
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

I think you're lovely too Sam
Beth x x
Oh, this is all going to my head

I think you're fab too

And you Tina

And lots and lots of others on here too

I'm supposed to be updating my website, which I had already published but due to a problem with my file management, I somehow deleted all of my back up files - doh!

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

My EA just said that this is the quietest they've been for as long as she can remember :
Things just aren't moving around here :
Beth x x :
Our EA said it was the worst selling period from Sept-Dec 07 for 7 years.. Most of the people at the Welsh meets are going without selling. Very worrying.

Somehow i doubt it!

Thanks Mary!! Not sure if you mean my instructions are inconprehensible or Beth's inderstanding is compromised - or BOTH!! PMSL

It's the waiting that's the killer - our viewer from hell (the one's that have just lost their buyer, did the same as your viewer, kept us hanging without any word.

At least it's back on the market for someone else to buy - nothing worse than sticking with someone for months and then having them pull out just before exchange.

Had that happen to us in September. GRRRR

I really feel for you Beth, but it's not over until they come back with a no.

I hate mine, we've not spoke for 6 years:
You lucky thing! I hate mine, but they still speak to me - unfortunately....

Nic, me? flirt?

I've got a very vivid imagination - so George Clooney with a Colin Farrell accent will do it for me every time:
I always imagine Nige with wonky teeth - don't ask me why, Colin Farrel doesn't come into it....

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Brilliant news Kaye - ever so pleased for you ::

Of course, now we're going to have to listen to it....."I can't get a container: The removals have cancelled:curse: The dog is refusing to fly OH is doing a Beth "

Sickening isn't it??

Seriously though - very best of luck to you for an easy transition ::
Good move:
Ours won't even visit us in Somerset so I'm optimistic we won't have a visit from them in Oz:

Sam
LOL - are your inlaws twinned with mine??

PMSL Monstor inlaw. My MIL didn't want me to marry my OH as she thought I'd make him live on the other side of the city - oh, how she underestimated me!

Yeah, mine haven't actually said that but I know they think it.

They told me some years ago I was no better than a whore: This was because I returning to work after having my daughter, who was going to looked after my hubby when I was at work, as I did nights.

OMG - Australia is just too close to them!!

Needless to say the relationship went downhill rapidly from there
Although things had never been good from the first time I met them, and they realised their little boy had grown up and met someone.

I could go on all night about their weird antics over the years.

Sam
There was a thread going a few months back where people moaned about their inlaws, very funny it was too....

I wonder when my St Joe will come... can't wait to see if it works.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.