Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi all , good luck DTP .

our "tourists" on friday turned out ... suprise suprise to be a pair of to**ers
Thanks....and sorry to hear that time wasting b******s:curse:
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mOZzy
fingers crossed!
Thankyou!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear your pants news Ic, good luck Dan
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Karma sent Fly, you poor thing.
I am a poor old stick!

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hiya all!
Well the unthinkable has happened.......................we have a viewing on Wed at 10!!!!!!
Thats right..... A VIEWING!!!!! Yippeeeeeee It comes to something when you get this excited about one poxy viewer but thats the state of it!!! First one in gotta be 2 months.....
Mind you this happened after a 2nd stinky email from us to EA so I'm not saying it is but could it all be fake???
Hope everyone is ok in Sad Old House Selling Land
Dtp
WOOHOO!!! fab news! good luck!! (I posted this 15 mins ago but it disappeared...)
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

whats wrong with my pants ?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all , good luck DTP .

BUMMMMMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Watched the vid - excellent - you should post it on here - everyone could do with something to lift their spirits!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi all , good luck DTP .

BUGGER!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
BUMMMMMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Watched the vid - excellent - you should post it on here - everyone could do with something to lift their spirits!
aye ., maybe ... its not very "seamless" tho
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by steveandtina
BUGGER!
yup
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

aye ., maybe ... its not very "seamless" tho
Like your pants???

It's great - can't expect professional quality with home equipment.

As my husband says....

Last edited by Fly Away; Apr 7th 2008 at 7:20 am.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:54 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Like your pants???

It's great - can't expect proffessional quality with home equipment.

As my husband says....
home equipment FA ?

Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Hayles!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Like your pants???

It's great - can't expect proffessional quality with home equipment.

As my husband says....
Blimey dunno if he would be too happy showing that on here ..........
....then again maybe he would
oh.....if that's what you meant of course
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:17 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

He doesnt have it to that extreme thank goodness, most people wouldnt really notice it, but it can be stressful sometimes, when he asks me what I spent £3 on or when I spend all day cleaning and he comes in and does it again...so now I have given up and spend day on here instead
God help me if Paul looked at the bank statements When I get fed up I shop.

Hiya all!
Well the unthinkable has happened.......................we have a viewing on Wed at 10!!!!!!
Thats right..... A VIEWING!!!!! Yippeeeeeee It comes to something when you get this excited about one poxy viewer but thats the state of it!!! First one in gotta be 2 months.....
Mind you this happened after a 2nd stinky email from us to EA so I'm not saying it is but could it all be fake???
Hope everyone is ok in Sad Old House Selling Land
Dtp
Good luck lets hope its not fake.

Ah bless him - at least his obsession isn't harmful. Has he been treated? There are some good cognitive therpists around who can really help. At least he has a wife who understands too - if you didn't it would be a nightmare. I wish you could just send my OH some of his OCD, so mine would start cleaning and yours would slow down.

You must never let him to our house in Adelaide without warning - as we tend to live in chaos!
When I read Hayles message, my exact thoughts were I wish OH could have just a touch of that housework OCD, great minds think alike.

Hi all , good luck DTP .

What a bunch of no good wa***rs.

Nic xx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL - that link wouldn't work - obviously home equipment again...

:Blimey dunno if he would be too happy showing that on here ..........
....then again maybe he would
oh.....if that's what you meant of course
PMSL. If you need a job done, get a professional...

Originally Posted by nickywes
God help me if Paul looked at the bank statements When I get fed up I shop.

I run our finances - so no chance of trouble.

When I read Hayles message, my exact thoughts were I wish OH could have just a touch of that housework OCD, great minds think alike.

LOL, our OH's are probably very similar!

Nic xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.