Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:34 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
Thanks guys , they came & they saw & they liked ! ... but they not sold . They are from Middlesex
so....they call you back? They wait? How does that work, it's the chain thing then?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:36 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
so....they call you back? They wait? How does that work, it's the chain thing then?
we wait , same old ....
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
As of today our house has gone back on the market.

I gave our buyer 2 weeks to find another buyer (their buy dropped out) think that was fair but now I'm back to cleaning and tiding:curse:

Hope we all have lots of viewers over the easter hols good luck all.

Tina x
what a shame for you guys . :curse:
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:38 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

we wait , same old ....
at least your not alone....

Good luck Tina....don't you hate that cleaning part :curse:
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
You know, if it wasn't for the kids, we would probably go for that

OH finishes with a client tomorrow (which he's glad about) but is now looking at the possibility of a 2-hour commute after the break to the next one he's got lined up.... he's not a happy man

We looked at somewhere on Tuesday evening, but at £1750 per month for a tiny, but very pretty 3 bed semi, I think they're pushing their luck a bit. It did have a nice garden though. But tiny box bedroom 3, no office, drive on a 1in2 slope.......oh & that price didn't include the Council Tax

No worries, something will come up
Sounds bad - both the rental and the commute- we are only an hour and half London and Birmingham, 40 mins from Bristol, 10 mins to Cardiff city centre... Is this tempting you now... OH was working in London last week... we'd only charge you £2k a month for a beautiful, very large house, quarter of an acre of gardens, village location.... local primary has pupil teacher ratio of 1:20, 3 of the best secondary schools in the country to chose from... ***** why are we leaving....

If those don't appeal - lovely 2 bed flat with lake views same travelling distances £650 Pcm or fabby new build flat on the sea front In Saundersfoot, £900 pcm - do they appeal??? O

Hope you find a better rental soon. There must be some out there.

Thanks guys , they came & they saw & they liked ! ... but they not sold . They are from Middlesex
God, good and not so good.... BUT still hopeful - they could accept an offer tomorrow.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
As of today our house has gone back on the market.

I gave our buyer 2 weeks to find another buyer (their buy dropped out) think that was fair but now I'm back to cleaning and tiding:

Hope we all have lots of viewers over the easter hols good luck all.

Tina x::
Bad news. Fingers crossed they get another buyer soon or you do. Double the chance if you think of it like that.

Originally Posted by tum
at least your not alone....

Good luck Tina....don't you hate that cleaning part
The cleanings the worst - my hands are raw from it, just start healing up and the next viewing is booked.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away

God, good and not so good.... BUT still hopeful - they could accept an offer tomorrow.

hmmmm ....
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well, whinging Pommers, just got my Ebay bargain of the week;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=018

Sorry I didn't tell you all about it, but I didn't want to be out bid. I wonder if they would be upset, if they knew I was going to bury it head down under my for sale sign.....
Attached Images  
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Sorry I didn't tell you all about it, but I didn't want to be out bid. I wonder if they would be upset, if they knew I was going to bury it head down under my for sale sign.....
Damn it , how did i miss that !
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:20 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Thanks for the Karma .... i will give it some thought
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:21 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

sold

WAHOO
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wardy2
sold

WAHOO
CONGRATULATIONS WARDY2. DID YOU GET THEM TO UP A BIT?
sORRY JUST SIGNED ON HAVE A LOT OF READING TO DO LOL.
aNYONE ELSE ANY NEWS?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

sold

WAHOO

WELL DONE !!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sold

WAHOO

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Hope you negotiated a good deal.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

sold

WAHOO
wow, congrats... hope it all went smoothly.

We've not officially accepted the offer, they've instructed their solicitor and I'm just about to call ours.

Still keeping those fingers crossed though, praying nothing goes wrong.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by hereshoping
wow, congrats... hope it all went smoothly.

We've not officially accepted the offer, they've instructed their solicitor and I'm just about to call ours.

Still keeping those fingers crossed though, praying nothing goes wrong.
fingers crossed for all you guys

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.