Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:09 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
she had a viewing Ems ... yesterday & not been seen since

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Now come on...we can guess!!!

It involves a shaggy rug...

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Or possibly a hostage situation

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thanks guy think you are all right.

as for Beth bet she has the viewer in head lock and won't let them go til they buy her house ha ha.

Tina x
sounds like it!
LOL!

Come on Beth where r u??? Perhaps the person paid cash n they went stright away!? LOL!
x
Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Thanks do you want to buy it, I am open to offers
I'll buy it, if you'll buy mine.

Originally Posted by smiling4

Come on Beth where r u??? Perhaps the person paid cash n they went stright away!? LOL!
x

That's a new one... I was wondering if they offered and she decided she didn't want to sell for that little..
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:14 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Evening all hope everyone is OK today. Still no word from Beth then?
Have knicked your idea to put house on classified, do you think that anybody would buy it from there?

This thread grows so quickly and you only have to leave it for a day and then you have to read 10+ pages.

Feeling much better today and am on antibiotics for chest and lung infection so breathing is much easier now.

Has anyone else sold their house or had viewers?

Nicky xx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Evening all hope everyone is OK today. Still no word from Beth then?
Have knicked your idea to put house on classified, do you think that anybody would buy it from there?

This thread grows so quickly and you only have to leave it for a day and then you have to read 10+ pages.

Feeling much better today and am on antibiotics for chest and lung infection so breathing is much easier now.

Has anyone else sold their house or had viewers?

Nicky xx

Evening Nicky,

Glad to hear you're feeling better already.

If you go into options you can chose to put your classifieds next to your name. It's a long shot, but they might just catch someone's eye??

LOL - we've written 800 posts in the last week... Everytime I go offline someone sells - Sparkywife and Suart both accepted offers.

Got my glass of wine - hope there's some fun on BE tonight.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:30 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening Nicky,

Glad to hear you're feeling better already.

If you go into options you can chose to put your classifieds next to your name. It's a long shot, but they might just catch someone's eye??

LOL - we've written 800 posts in the last week... Everytime I go offline someone sells - Sparkywife and Suart both accepted offers.

Got my glass of wine - hope there's some fun on BE tonight.
Hi Fly

800 posts in one week, wow.

Congratulation to Sparkywife and Suart, what a relief. I think things do seem to be looking up in housing market.

Have put the classified ad in but it is pending at the moment and I have ticked the option for it under my name. You never know. Had a look at yours, it is lovely and I can't understand why it is not sold yet.

Wonder what Beth is up to, perhaps she is tangled in the shag pile?

Nicky xx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Fly

800 posts in one week, wow.

Congratulation to Sparkywife and Suart, what a relief. I think things do seem to be looking up in housing market.

Have put the classified ad in but it is pending at the moment and I have ticked the option for it under my name. You never know. Had a look at yours, it is lovely and I can't understand why it is not sold yet.

Wonder what Beth is up to, perhaps she is tangled in the shag pile?

Nicky xx
LOL, I bet Beth is cavorting on the shaggy pile as we speak. If you're reading this Beth, let us know what's happeing!!

I reckon my house won't sell because people are just too scared to spend that much money at the moment. You must be finding the same. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Let's hope the market keeps picking up and the chains move through to us.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:01 am

LOL, I bet Beth is cavorting on the shaggy pile as we speak. If you're reading this Beth, let us know what's happeing!!

I reckon my house won't sell because people are just too scared to spend that much money at the moment. You must be finding the same. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Let's hope the market keeps picking up and the chains move through to us.
I think you're right about people scared to spend the money, I think I would be a bit worried. Bit of a funny price range really. Wonder if it will go back to normal anytime this year. Might even put it on ebay at this rate.

Peed off with EA this week. He told us he would run a half page ad last week and then told Paul he would do a quarter page on Monday only to get the paper and find 6 properties on one page. Does not look as effective.

Dying to know what happened with Beth's viewer.

Nicky xx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:08 am

Hey Fly - just looked at profile with karma and realised that you are a Nicky and Paul also, what a coincidence. I think there are a couple of others on here too. Didn't really know what to do with karma so now will have to send some.

Nicky xx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you're right about people scared to spend the money, I think I would be a bit worried. Bit of a funny price range really. Wonder if it will go back to normal anytime this year. Might even put it on ebay at this rate.

Anything is worth a shot!!
Peed off with EA this week. He told us he would run a half page ad last week and then told Paul he would do a quarter page on Monday only to get the paper and find 6 properties on one page. Does not look as effective.

Bloomin EAs.:curse::curse: At least it was in the paper. There is the hope it will attract a buyer.

Dying to know what happened with Beth's viewer.

Nicky xx
I know, Beth is a monkey keeping us all in suspenders!

Hey Fly - just looked at profile with karma and realised that you are a Nicky and Paul also, what a coincidence. I think there are a couple of others on here too. Didn't really know what to do with karma so now will have to send some.

Nicky xx
LOL, how long did it take you to find that Karma?? Yes, there are another 2 couples called the same name that I know about... Must be an age thing...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:19 am

I know, Beth is a monkey keeping us all in suspenders!

LOL, how long did it take you to find that Karma?? Yes, there are another 2 couples called the same name that I know about... Must be an age thing...
So busy talking on here that have not really learnt all there is to do. Had a horrible day today arguing with middle daughter over her attitude. She doesn't think she has one!! Although she is 23 she sounded just like a 5 year old today.

Nicky
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:22 am

So busy talking on here that have not really learnt all there is to do. Had a horrible day today arguing with middle daughter over her attitude. She doesn't think she has one!! Although she is 23 she sounded just like a 5 year old today.

Nicky
Just realised she comes on here, hope she doesn't read that!!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nicky
Hope it's a temporary blip. I left home at 18, lived with OH at 19, married at 24. Supported both of us through degrees... Nothing like supporting yourself to make you grow up quickly. Can you threaten that?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just realised she comes on here, hope she doesn't read that!!
Oh no - you can edit your post within one hour.

Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:32 am

Oh no - you can edit your post within one hour.

Don't think she will find it and also by the time she comes on again it will be at least 10 pages on!!! She is out clubbing tonight.
She actually doesn't live at home and only comes in for meals and anything else she might want me to do.
Unfortunately kids now think the world revolves around them and nobody else matters.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just keep posting until we turn the page....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.