Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 8th 2008, 9:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Where are you headed? Maybe you could be in the crew???
you rowing there ?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
you rowing there ?
Very possibly if we can't sell the house to raise the money...
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:53 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I have an announcement for you..........nothing to do with the house though

Hubby has had a fab job offer in Hobart..........and he has accepted it
I'm going to be a Tasmanian Devil......hee hee
Beth x x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:54 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew

Beth x x
congratulations!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:55 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Beth x x
wowsers Beth ! Tasmania eh , where was you heading to ?

whens he start ?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Beth x x

Makes a change from a walsh devil ha ha.

Good news Beth. Is Hobart the one with the radio gingle " Harbart something something something its our wonderful town"?

tina x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:58 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Flying 7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:59 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Flying 7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
well you have had a busy few days ,
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:02 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Icarus
well you have had a busy few days ,
Been a busy few weeks...........but finally got things in order
Taking girls to the cinema later to see 'National Treasure'.
Beth x x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:03 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Beth x x
Morning all

Wow Beth that is great news. Our visa agent was in Tasmania, would like to see what it is like there.

We spent the day with relatives yesterday near Hayling Island, had a great day out but blown away down by the sea.

We are going to get more pro-active selling the house ourselves now, I am going to put it on houseladder and may look at e-bay too. Had a long discussion yesterday and decided that we want to start our life and if it means reducing quite a bit we are going to do it. Will mean less money to take with us though but money isn't everything!!! Don't know if it will work as there are not many buyers out there but surely for bargains they may come out of the woodwork.

Ic, your house looks great, can't believe it hasn't sold and it so reasonable too.

Nicky xx
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:15 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Beth x x
Hi Beth so pleased for you and sorry we won't see each other when we get there.

We are heading to Perth now for similar reasons.

Quite jealous i really fancied Hobart love fishing villages.

Good luck

kaye
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:23 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hi Beth so pleased for you and sorry we won't see each other when we get there.

We are heading to Perth now for similar reasons.

Quite jealous i really fancied Hobart love fishing villages.

Good luck

kaye
Hi Kaye,
LOL......so the two of us have decided not to go to Cairns then
Always loved Tas........but had to be 100% sure it was right for us as a family.
Still have to fly in 7 weeks.......so lots to do.
Hope things work out for you in Perth.
Beth x x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Beth x x
Oh Beth, that is fantastic, so pleased for you!!

When I talked about Aus with my Nan she always started saying about Tasmania and how she had heard how lovely it was there.

Bet you are all really excited! Congratulations,
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:31 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Oh Beth, that is fantastic, so pleased for you!!

When I talked about Aus with my Nan she always started saying about Tasmania and how she had heard how lovely it was there.

Bet you are all really excited! Congratulations,
Hi SW,
I feel like a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders
Everything just feels 'right' now, and we can't wait to get to Tas
Getting ready for the big storm that's heading our way tomorrow......hope my roof stays on!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:35 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kaye,
LOL......so the two of us have decided not to go to Cairns then
Always loved Tas........but had to be 100% sure it was right for us as a family.
Still have to fly in 7 weeks.......so lots to do.
Hope things work out for you in Perth.
Beth x x
Perth was always the easy option, the head decision. Cairns was the heart option.

Normally i would go with the heart, but on this occassion I have to put our family security first, with us moving to the other side of the world, we can always make the move later on, if we want.

miss you already

may come and visit you in hobart it really appeals to me and my fishing village side.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.